Lipotrim 01.08.11-14.11.11 Diary Challenge

Katierose said:
Just read your diary from start to finish x and you are doing so well, You are very honest and say it how it is.. :D Am definitely subscribing to your diary as I would love to lose 70 pounds by xmas, am on a similar diet to Lipotrim and restarted yesterday .
Hope I do as well as you, x

Hi Katierose,

Thanks for reading, always nice to have a supporter during these dark days :)
Is that the Exante?
Of course you will succeed, if that's what you want. Just stick with it. Don't let nothing or no one get in your way. Who knows...you could do way better than me! :D
See you later!

CaliSweden said:
I don't think it's a good idea to skip any of your lipotrim. You're already on a very low calorie diet, so it could be very dangerous if you skip any of them. Also the day's worth of shakes usually contain your daily required vitamins in them. Plus you might starve yourself way too much if you skip a shake and that could possibly cause your body to hold on to any fat you have.

People on tv and movies look great because they have professional trainers, chefs, makeup people, and stylists, that makes sure they look great all the time. We've all seen the stars caught without makeup and sometimes you can barely tell who they are. Also the occassional nip and tuck. No need to compare natural beauty to frankenbeauty. I think plastic surgery is so big because people judge others based on how good looking they are. Remember how we talked about how people treated us differently because we gained weight, but our personalities never changed.

You're beautiful because you're you :)

Frankenbeauty!....Boooooyyy! That was funny! Coming like that movie "Death Becomes Her" classic!
To tell you the truth Cali, if I were to have plastic surgery? I wouldn't go as far as these people do. If I had anything done? It would simple be to reconstruct my body, not alter it in anyway. Such as the tummy tuck, dental cosmetics and a breast lift if I have any breast tissue left after all of this lol
I think some people's personality changes for the better when they gain weight because they want others to know that there's more to them than being fat. No one to be remebered as the fat one or the vegetarian or the guy in the wheelchair. It's like a natural defense mechanism. And sometimes, people who lose weight do become full of themselves without even realising it. Because of all the attention they now get, the respect and all of that. They let it get to their heads. Me personally, I know I changed when I lost weight the first time. I had more confidence and I didn't take anyone's crap anymore. I piled the weight back on and that confidence disappeared. But I was still capable of cracking a good joke. That's what I do. And I still kinda boss people around, but in a caring, concerened way :p

Now that I know, what I know? The only thing that's going to change about me, is my appearance.

I won't skip any shakes today as I agree with the body holding onto the fat and the shakes with all it's nutrients. Gonna go make my shake now and be done with it like medicine.

Yeah I was totally imagining that movie too :) I don't see anything wrong with reconstructive surgery or even say if you want to fix a birth defect. If you get loose skin and get a tummy tuck, that's just fixing your tummy back to normal:)

But I mean people who end up like a bionic person, where they have to fix everything on their body because they just want to be someone completely different. Now that's just sad that they can't love themselves for who they are.

CaliSweden said:
Yeah I was totally imagining that movie too :) I don't see anything wrong with reconstructive surgery or even say if you want to fix a birth defect. If you get loose skin and get a tummy tuck, that's just fixing your tummy back to normal:)

But I mean people who end up like a bionic person, where they have to fix everything on their body because they just want to be someone completely different. Now that's just sad that they can't love themselves for who they are.

So true.

So true.

Day 16 of week 3 @ 18:56 : I've stayed at home for the whooooole day, basically not doing much. That's the curse of living alone and not having much of a social life. *shrugs*
I was listening to the radio earlier, then the noise became really annoying. I later did a few abdominal exercises, played with my cat, Mia, and now I'm chilling in front of the television whilst I play Angry Birds Rio on my iPhone. So once again, feeling pretty bored with myself and I still haven't made any moves to make my second shake of the day or drink more water. Which is strange because a week ago from today, I would've been raiding my kitchen out of hunger. But I'm not even hungry....for anything. When I think about having the lipotrim? it just puts me off because it's not anything to look forward to anymore. I just have to learn to endure it rather than ennnjoy it. I'm thinking tomorrow that I really need to speak with that guy at the pharmacy about the great importance of drinking 3-4litres. Cos right now? I can just about manage 1ltr. Before this diet, yea. I used to drink water like it was going out of fashion. But now it's like. Argh! So don't feel like it.
My mouth just feels so dry all the time. After I drink the lipotrim and water....even after I spend ages brushing my teeth, scrubing my tongue and gargling Listerine.
The other thing I've began to notice is the pungency and yellow color of my urine. Part of me thinks it's the fat being excreted or just that I'm not drinking enough. Most likely the latter as previous experience has taught me that clear urination indicates good hydration. So I will try my very best to down as much water as I can possible stand.
I think now I'd better make my shake. Because it's so late and coming up to 20:00, I don't think I'll be drinking the last shake again as I don't want my body getting too accustomed to late night dinners as before. I've got a lot of water to get through anyway so at least I won't be too dehydrated.

Missy it's very important you drink plenty of water. You can do some serious damage to yourself. Even for us who are dieting with food has to drink 2 liters of water a day. I imagine how much more important it is for you. Sorry, I'm not trying to sound like a mom, but I'm worried about you.

You should take the last shake today too. Maybe tomorrow you should talk to the pharmacist about not drinking all the shakes in the day. Please becareful Missy, you don't want to lose weight just to end up damaging your body by not drinking enough water or taking all the shakes in the day.

Hugs!

CaliSweden said:
Missy it's very important you drink plenty of water. You can do some serious damage to yourself. Even for us who are dieting with food has to drink 2 liters of water a day. I imagine how much more important it is for you. Sorry, I'm not trying to sound like a mom, but I'm worried about you.

You should take the last shake today too. Maybe tomorrow you should talk to the pharmacist about not drinking all the shakes in the day. Please becareful Missy, you don't want to lose weight just to end up damaging your body by not drinking enough water or taking all the shakes in the day.

Hugs!

I know. I need to speak to the pharmacist about alla that. But I am trying. Taking frequent but small sips. It just doesn't amount to 3-4 ltrs. It's too excessive I find .

Day 17 of week 3 @ 19:01 : I was up by 07:15 to take Mia to the vet for her second primary vaccination. I must've had my first lipotrim by half 7 and a few sips of water *makes a face*.
We got home just before 11am during The Wright Stuff on ch5 was playing. To my displeasure I made my second strawberry shake. It was vile and excruciatingly sweet. I used to look forward to the shakes, but now? I honestly cannot stand them. Right now it's all a matter of having to drink it if I want to live! and lose this weight.
I did weigh myself. Can't help it now. It's what gets me through the day if I know the body's still chipping away at the fat.
Later I had an appointment with the nurse to obtain my vaccination which was a pain in the arm! She gave me two as well. And get this. She says to me, "Come back in 6 months for another one." I was thinking to myself, Youuu ain't seeing me for DUST! old lady. The first time she injected me was paaainful. So painful that I though the needle was still in there, but no. Just her sadistic way of getting her kicks by moving it around. I tells yah. There's no love in doctor surgeries anymore. They prick yah without so much as a kiss. *shaking my head*
Next stop was at my local Tesco's, but the price of GoCat was enough to take a hike to Tesco extra where I bought a few items. I felt sooooooooo alien. There I was in the middle of a big supermarket surrounded by food and evvvverybody's baskets and trollies were just filled with it. And what did I have? GoCat. GoCat you know. This can't be right. Of course, I never waived. I never faltered. Truth be told, I weren't really feeling it. Not even by the sights or smells. Something people in here kept saying when they slipped up on lipotrim just imprinted on my brain. They said that when they cheated? they couldn't enjoy the taste. And how miserable they felt afterwards. And how because of that? it just wasn't worth it. So that's my reason for sticking with it because (a) If I'm gonna cheat? I'd like to enjoy my food. Not feel guilty to the point where I start purging again. And (b) I don't want to double in size. That's my fear.
I am just looking so slim right now that it made my mother tear up the other day. Sure my thunder thighs are all wobbly, but I'm working on it with pilattes.
No one said losing weight was going to be easy. But you know what? If you got the power and determination to achieve your goal weight? You can achieve just about anything you want to in life. Nothing would be too challenging to you and you'll even have the body to do it. So this is what I'm focusing on. I want to do more with my life and there's no way I'm gonna let my illnesses get in the way of that. Not this time. So yea. I will have a bit of a moan and cry about it. But at the end of the day it's about getting back on the horse and taking care of business.
It's nearly 20:00. Almost time for my final shake them I'm off to bed.

I'm halfway there....

Miami Brown said:
Day 17 of week 3 @ 19:01 : I was up by 07:15 to take Mia to the vet for her second primary vaccination. I must've had my first lipotrim by half 7 and a few sips of water *makes a face*.
We got home just before 11am during The Wright Stuff on ch5 was playing. To my displeasure I made my second strawberry shake. It was vile and excruciatingly sweet. I used to look forward to the shakes, but now? I honestly cannot stand them. Right now it's all a matter of having to drink it if I want to live! and lose this weight.
I did weigh myself. Can't help it now. It's what gets me through the day if I know the body's still chipping away at the fat.
Later I had an appointment with the nurse to obtain my vaccination which was a pain in the arm! She gave me two as well. And get this. She says to me, "Come back in 6 months for another one." I was thinking to myself, Youuu ain't seeing me for DUST! old lady. The first time she injected me was paaainful. So painful that I though the needle was still in there, but no. Just her sadistic way of getting her kicks by moving it around. I tells yah. There's no love in doctor surgeries anymore. They prick yah without so much as a kiss. *shaking my head*
Next stop was at my local Tesco's, but the price of GoCat was enough to take a hike to Tesco extra where I bought a few items. I felt sooooooooo alien. There I was in the middle of a big supermarket surrounded by food and evvvverybody's baskets and trollies were just filled with it. And what did I have? GoCat. GoCat you know. This can't be right. Of course, I never waived. I never faltered. Truth be told, I weren't really feeling it. Not even by the sights or smells. Something people in here kept saying when they slipped up on lipotrim just imprinted on my brain. They said that when they cheated? they couldn't enjoy the taste. And how miserable they felt afterwards. And how because of that? it just wasn't worth it. So that's my reason for sticking with it because (a) If I'm gonna cheat? I'd like to enjoy my food. Not feel guilty to the point where I start purging again. And (b) I don't want to double in size. That's my fear.
I am just looking so slim right now that it made my mother tear up the other day. Sure my thunder thighs are all wobbly, but I'm working on it with pilattes.
No one said losing weight was going to be easy. But you know what? If you got the power and determination to achieve your goal weight? You can achieve just about anything you want to in life. Nothing would be too challenging to you and you'll even have the body to do it. So this is what I'm focusing on. I want to do more with my life and there's no way I'm gonna let my illnesses get in the way of that. Not this time. So yea. I will have a bit of a moan and cry about it. But at the end of the day it's about getting back on the horse and taking care of business.
It's nearly 20:00. Almost time for my final shake them I'm off to bed.

I'm halfway there....

And you will do it!! I look forward to your very honest updates it's really helping me stick to my diet xx
I agree totally with what you say as I ve done diets before and cheated only to feel. Awful so this time I will get there .
And am sure I'll have wobbly moments but I'll stick to it
Hope you have a gd night s rest x

Great job Missy! I'm so proud of you! And I'm really glad that you took that last shake tonight :) I was getting worried about your health the other day.

Keep up the great work, and I know you're going to look even more stunning then now :)

Katierose said:
And you will do it!! I look forward to your very honest updates it's really helping me stick to my diet xx
I agree totally with what you say as I ve done diets before and cheated only to feel. Awful so this time I will get there .
And am sure I'll have wobbly moments but I'll stick to it
Hope you have a gd night s rest x

Thank you Katierose. Failure is not an option.
It's great that you've learned from experience that cheating on a diet is never worth it.
I think we do it or feel like doing it because for so long we've been set in our ways and to move from what we know so well into a drastic change? it is a shock to the system. Also (for me personally) it's like saying goodby to an old friend. But now it's time to make new friends and farewell goodbye to the ones who we loved but made us so miserable.
I have no doubt that you will stick with it because you've learnt where you went wrong before. So keep with it. Be patient. Stay strong. We'll both get there. I know it.

CaliSweden said:
Great job Missy! I'm so proud of you! And I'm really glad that you took that last shake tonight :) I was getting worried about your health the other day.

Keep up the great work, and I know you're going to look even more stunning then now :)

Thank you for your continuous support Cali. There's no need to feel worried about me. I'm not on my death bed yet lol

I hope you've been good with your daily menu :D

Day 18 of week 3, Part1 @ 09:14 : Once again, dreams of me losing weight are back and this time I was arguing with myself as to why I hadn't lost another pound this week. Needless to say, I did not sleep well at all. Especially now that my arm is stinging from whence I had my injections yesterday and now I am unable to lie on my left side. Uh! The jooooyyys of being human I suppose...
My aim for today will be to drink as much water as I can possibly stomach and at least 30 mins of aerobic exercise and pilates.
I'm feeling quite hungry now so I'm off to prepare breakfast then afterwards, get down to business. I know the programme says women will lose at least 1 stone each month. But I intend to do far greater than that before I'm due to fly out to my homeland.
If anyone reading this is interested. Why don't we have a challenge of drinking as much water today (like 3-4litres). By the end of the day if you've drunk at LEAST 2 litres or more, let us know who you are and how much water you drank. Anyone whose done 2 litres or more will be the winners!

I'll be back!!

Day 18 of week 3, Part2 @ 18:47 : The day has swiftly gone by and as I take my comfortably warm place upon my sette, I begin to reflect back on the things I have done to improve the sculpture of my body. It started with this morning's Natalie Cassidy's 15 min warm up and 15 min high intensity fat burning aerobic exercise. I successfully got through the warm up, but the second section called "Sweat" almost took me out completely. But I hardly broke a sweat :( So I had an idea! I made three holes in a black bin bag and wore it like a swear suit (that a former weight lifter taught me). After 5 minutes of jumping from here to there? I was sweating like a race horse.
My next challenge was drinking 2 litres of water which I definitely was not looking forward to onnneee bit. After the first litre I felt like I was going to be sick. I didn't drink the litre all at once, but just the first 500ml had me gagging. Before this "make or break" diet, I was quite happy to drink that much water everyday....when I was thhhhirrrsty. But this is complete madness. I realise that after today, I am going to have to force myself because after reading about water retention on wikipedia? I began to understand why I probably wasn't losing as much weight this week as I'd like to because my body is holding on to fluid. And I also read about a woman who lost 20lbs in 3 weeks from water rention alone. So. It may not be fat, but you still don't want parts of your body to look swollen. When I read that water retention was the cause of starving children's stomachs to look big? it really hit home the effects it can have on a person. So for the whole morning and afternoon I just kept drinking and drinking til it was gone! and now every 2 mins I'm bursting to go, which they say is a good sign. At least I know my kidneys work :)
Honestly though? I couldn't drink another cup. Seriously. However I can already see the wonderful changes it's made to my skin. Everything just feels soft, smooth and slightly toned and it's clearing up real nice. I find applying my skin creams more pleasurable because there's less surface area now lol and my skin seems to be soaking it up.
You really can't argue with the results even if I do complain. I can't deny that this diet works for me. Sure, I could've gone healthy diet and exercise rout and wait a whole month just to lose 7lbs (like my mother). But I'm on a clock here people. I don't have time for alla that. Too much time has already been wasted. The time is now. The times is today. And my greatest challenge will come once I'm ready to be re-introduced to food again next year (if I'm still alive...).
Losing weight, for me, is so much more than being superficial. It will be life changing. I am scared because I suspect that I will look beyond recognition. It's happened before when my high school friends didn't recognize me on Hi5. But this time I'm going to be a lot smaller. Hopefully not skeletal. I mean Natalie Cassidy looked fine at 8st5 so I should be ok :D

It's almost that time again @ 20:00. You know. I am really proud of myself for getting this far. I rrrrreally am cos before? I'd always start to diet and exercise for about two weeks, then I'd fall off the wagon again and it just kept being that way all the time which doubled my weight.
I still exercise even though the programme says I don't have to and yes exercising does hurt. Particularly the knees. But, the feeling you get afterwards is phenomenal. You feel so good in yourself. So healthy and energised. I'm really glad that I no longer feel the tiredness I did in the first week of the program because now? I can strengthen my body and burn even more fat ;)
OK. I'm gonna go now. But if anybody is reading this now? You're not alone. If you honestly want to lose weight? You will lose it. Don't lose focus. Don't lose sight of your dream. The harder you work? The greater the rewards. Stick with it. When your mind starts craving those calories, don't give in. Find something to remind you of why you're losing weight in the first place.
Good luck to us!

It's great to hear that you're drinking plenty of water today:) You sound more positive today about the diet:)

Keep up the great work Missy!

Day 19 of week 3 @ 09:12 : I don't know what it is, but I'm having trouble sleeping again. I'm thinking it's probably down to the intense exercise I did yesterday morning. As we all know, exercise gives you energy, it makes you alert. In fact! Now I'm sure it's down to the exercise because last night whilst watching Big Brother? I couldn't sit still. Not that I was particularly excited to see BB back. I was so fidegty that I could've done star jumps.
The other reason I may have had trouble sleeping was because of my bones. I have lost so much fat around my hip bone lately that now when I lie down on my side? I no longer have that soft padding. I better take a look at some mattresses if that's the case.
Anyway. So far I've been up to clean and tidy my flat. It's very theraputic and so rewarding once everything is in it's place and surfaces are gleaming :D I also like to burn a lil home fragrance oil that I buy from the Body Shop (sandle wood is my favorite). It just makes the place feel warm and welcoming. I'm very house proud (being a Leo and all) and I like my friends and family feel very relaxed.
Right now I'm taking a break. I've already had a few gulps of water. They say you should drink more in the morning than at night, so with that in mind I'd better get on with it before sundown.
Will I do the DVD today? Maaaybe. Probably not since cleaning often leaves me exhausted. I'll see. I've also weighed myself this morning. 212.2lbs but I think after I drink more water and the lipotrim, it won't say that by the end of the day. The final verdict will be Monday morning. I am really trying to burn as much fat as I possibly can, but I do believe my weight is as a result of water retention. So if I do as I'm supposed to and drink at 2litres a day?I should see more improvement than 3lbs a week. That just isn't good enough for me. I think what I really need to do is knuckle down to a lot more exercise that'll make me sweat instead of just toning.
Right. I've said enough. Gonna get on with it now.

Congratulations on the weightloss :) It's always nice to see that scale moving downwards!

Have you taken pictures of your progress? Maybe like once a week or something.

Day 20 of week 3 @ 14:35 : Last night a friend of mine came over to visit me and with him, he brought a big dish of food from Marks and Spencers. Everything about it looked delicious but for the fact it was missing meat (he's a vegetarian). I immediately felt like, Well. If he's allowed to have something to eat, why can't I?
It was that kind of stupid logic going through my mind. It's the first time since that I've been on this diet where I've had to sit through someone I know eating food in front of me. And it was well healthy as well. Rocket salad, then he had the cous cous going on with sugar snap peas and chargrilled sweet peppers, butter and kidney beans. Seriously, I had to restrain myself. He did try to offer me some but I had to explain what my diet was all about.
Of course, he noticed the physical changes in me, but said nothing about keeping it up. He likes me just the way I am but understands the importance of good health and happiness.
I stayed up really late watching movies. I must've gone back to sleep twice this morning. I've already had my first lipotrim of the day but again I need to keep the water going which I haven't even touched yet.
I jumped on the scales. 212.2lbs. Same as yesterday. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever get a high number in a week again. Like 5 or 7lbs. They say you should lose at least a stone a month. Well, the month is nearly over and so far it looks like I'm only going to hit 3lbs a week which does not add up to a stone. And I've been exercising so imagine if I wasn't. Would I have even lost a pound?
I feel guilty when I don't feel confident in my diet because it's like I'm looking for valid excuses as to why I should ditch it and try something that allows me to eat and still lose weight. But at the same time?I'm afraid because of the amount of weight I would regain if I did. I'm asking myself if I could trust myself to eat again. I'm scared that I'll be a healthy eater one week and then BAM! soon as all backs are turned, I'm back to old ways again like I can get away with it. This isn't what I want for myself.
I'm really tired of having weak moments. Next week I'm definitely going to have a chat with my pharmacist and see if I can't refeed on week, do maintenance then come back to doing the full lipotrim again. Or maybe he'll convince me to stay because I honestly need a good reason to keep up this diet right now. I feel myself faltering and if given the opportunity? I probably will cheat and feel like the biggest dumba** ever afterwards.
I gotta hold on... I gotta hold on. Just until I get back from hols anyway.
Some people might say that this is no way of living. That I'm missing out on enjoying life because I'm not enjoying the foods I want and that I could die at any time and all this would have been all for nothing. I don't see it that way at all. I've been dead for quite a while now, even though I did enjoy food. If I should die today or any other day before I reach my goal? at least my family and friends can say that I tried and that the coffin isn't as heavy to carry all because I lost that lil bit of weight.
All you can do in life is your best. Just try your best. We're not robots though some would like to think that. We're only flesh and blood and we do what we can.
I am going to try now to get through as much h2O as I possibly can. I also better take a Senokot just in case.

Over and out....

Back