Lipotrim 1st day.

Hi have been reading posts for the last 2 weeks they are very inspirational. House is empty of all foods so carn't look in cupboards for nibbles coz there not there!
Have started my first day on lipotrim. unfortunatly last nite i over indulged on my last meal and was very poorly thoughout the nite. :eek:
Whats good for me tho is that i carn't stand the site of food.
My partner and I have both started today so we are supporting one another.
I am doing this lipotrim for 3 reasons. I have suffered with acid reflux for some years and has gradually got worst through eating the wrong type of foods :( to loose weight and i am getting married next year.:love:
So as of now my first day is quite easy. Shakes taste better that i thought they would. which is a bonus!;)

Not looking forward to tomoz, back to work have to keep busy. got my grandson tomoz as well. How did anyone feel about cooking food for others?
Did you find it easy?
Any suggestions as what to do to keep your mind off not tasting and snacking on the food your preparing?

i done the same the night before i ate so much i could not sleep lol but it helped me too here i am 5 weeks on nearly 2 and a half stone lighter and that was with having a week off to go on my hols . hope that spurs u on x good luck

im still learning about this site myself couldnt do this LT without it hope ur first week flies in hun x

Good luck losing weight! I started today also. I tried a strawberry shake thing first, it wasn't nearly as bad as I'd heard it would be. All the info I've read over the past few weeks though, I should be taking it easy the first 3-4days of starting... I'm working the next 5days straight, desperate to lose the weight though so I'm hoping that'll be enough to help me power through it.

hey miss slack, good luck and congratulations i'm sure you will be a beautiful bride :)

Well done with your first day, I'm on day 3 n it's starting to get a little bit easier, I really struggled on day 2. I cooked for my partner last night and this morninf even though he said he would do it, i wanted to test myself as ive got 5 weeks to get through. I just thought "it's not my food, so it's not mine to eat" and I didn't really find the cooking bothered me. The past 2 days in work bothered me at lunch when I could smell everyone elses food though. Good luck, don't know if that helps? Xx

Back