Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/magazine/interactive/bmi/index.aspx#

Fill in that little baby and it'll give you your BMI hun.

Oh don't worry sweetie, if you follow it properly without cheating it will definitely work for you. With a BMI of 37 I'd hazard a guess at a stone in two weeks and then depending on what you're planning to do either continue on TFR or go on refeed the week before your holiday.

hey everyone how u all getting on? startin week 7 now lost 31 pounds so far prob have another 13 - 20 to go to be ideal :cry: is anyone findin it gets even harder some days? like every few days i just feel like givin up and eatin a chinese or somethin :break_diet:but i no ill regret it as ive come this far but i just want somethin tat tastes nice :party0027: wow cant believe i havent eaten in 6 weeks haha

Hi Colly, Guenevere and Pink
sorry i haven't posted recently but i'm still waiting for computer to be fixed so i'm on a borrowed one at the moment.
so how are you all getting on. had my weigh in today. lost 5 lbs hurray:D so happy!! down to 12.7 now started 5 weeks ago at 14. 10 so clothes that haven't fot for ages fit again yipee and people have started to notice the weight loss so thats good too.More important my confidence has started to return.
you guys all seem to be doing so well thrilled for you all. it will be worth it. though i would love to refeed soon. fooooood how i miss it . anyway keep going girls x

hey everyone how u all getting on? startin week 7 now lost 31 pounds so far prob have another 13 - 20 to go to be ideal :cry: is anyone findin it gets even harder some days? like every few days i just feel like givin up and eatin a chinese or somethin :break_diet:but i no ill regret it as ive come this far but i just want somethin tat tastes nice :party0027: wow cant believe i havent eaten in 6 weeks haha

Well done so far. You are so close to your target. I think that sometimes you can see the finishing post in sight and that makes you think of food:D

Hi there, well done you :D

I think as you get nearer your goal your body does seem to know. I remember when I lost 3 stone 2 year ago, I was on it 8 weeks and felt fantasic but as I got nearer to the 3 stone loss my body was just saying "enough is enough", my mind was telling me to keep going but the body was not having it. I think I managed 2 weeks of feeling awful after feeling so well before I had to give in. I looked fantastic and everyone said the same but it was stopping at the 12.5 stone mark that bugged me. I was into size 12 clothes so obviously I was big boned as there was just no more fat to come off:eek:

Stick with it, you are nearly there.

Hi Colly, Guenevere and Pink
sorry i haven't posted recently but i'm still waiting for computer to be fixed so i'm on a borrowed one at the moment.
so how are you all getting on. had my weigh in today. lost 5 lbs hurray:D so happy!! down to 12.7 now started 5 weeks ago at 14. 10 so clothes that haven't fot for ages fit again yipee and people have started to notice the weight loss so thats good too.More important my confidence has started to return.
you guys all seem to be doing so well thrilled for you all. it will be worth it. though i would love to refeed soon. fooooood how i miss it . anyway keep going girls x

Well done honeybelle,

Im going fantastic, saying that if not so much as a pound has come off this week I wll be sort of worried as apart from today, I have not cheated once and even today all I ate was my brekkie and the kentucky and I have not eaten since and dont even want to, so calorie wise I still should be ok.

I have been sort of adding my calories up and I am just about managing to get over the 1000 calories a day give or take a few. I know this sounds bad as I should be eating more but I am not a really active person. I am in the middle of the country and have to get into my car 2 or 3 times a day in between school runs and now summer camps and in between I am just doing housework. So even with 1000 calories I should still be losing. Last week totally shocked me that the scales never moved but wont panic yet until I weigh in on thursday.

Keep it up!!!

Hello everyone

:) I have just decided to do lipotrim. Been in today and decided it nows or never!!! I need to loose 5 stone, so here goes. Keep you posted.

Louise

Good luck Louise and welcome hun x

Hey everyone, I've just started as well - I'm on day 2, and if I manage to lose 5 stone I'll be at a weight I haven't seen since I was about 14!!
I'm 31 yrs old, and was always a little overweight - a high 14 usually, but I hit 13 2 last July which was my heaviest ever, and then I found out I was pregnant! So I weighed in on Saturday at 14 st 10, and if I could get to 11 I would be delighted! Hoping to get lots of support here!

hi all, just joined today and am starting the packs tomorrow.
Chose mainly chocolate on what I have ready so far.
Quite nervous but if I get the result I want then it will be worth it
x

Welcome, welcome welcome.....Hot chocolate rocks....its all I have! have a good first week guys x

I love the trackers - really show you what you've achieved x

thanks u guys i really just needed someone to tell me to stick wit it sure if i can go 6 weeks i can go another few!! just wish i was one of those people who can eat what they like and never gain a pound :argh: ! hi to everyone starting best of luck u can do it its so worth the mental torture!!! my boyfriend is on this 6 weeks too he's almost 3 stone down i cant believe it he looks fab!!soon we'll be the hottest couple around haha!:D anyone any tips on getting rid of cellulite? ive been drinking all the water and body brushing etc but it just wont budge :cry: xx

Hello all I'm Murt. I am 30 and have been over weight for ever. I am on day 2 and getting on ok. I am really looking forward to seeing results. Really hope i can do this.

Hi there murt, welcome to the forum :)

Well you've taken the right steps in choosing LT and as long as you follow it precisely you'll definitely lose the weight. Good luck hun :)

Hi i'm chris have been on tfr for 6 weeks now and have lost 2 pounds short of 3 stone. just wanted to join this for support and encouragement to carry on. well done on everyones losses! i have another stone and a half to go hopefully it wont take too long!! how is everyone getting on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back