Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fiza, my pharmacist told me that you should drink your shake within 15mins of making them so in that case you wouldnt be able to make them before hand. when i was at work i bought a beaker and just put water and the sachet in the beaker and just shook it lots and lots and just drank that.

thats a very good loss in just a few days. just bear in mind that the weightloss in the first week is always the most and then it just ends up being like 4-5lbs a week, more if you are lucky.
coz you will have a longer week this week you should have a good loss. first week is always alot for everyone coz its a lot of water loss. sorry hun, not trying to put you off but dont want you to be disappointed if you dont carry on losing as fast as you have done in the first week. x

Thanks for telling me that, i just cant drink it if its not whisked properly! not sure what to do now!??:confused::rolleyes:
Oh well, looks like i will have to live with a lumpy shake, and drink it real fast! i will buy the beaker thing tmoro!

Yeh i thought as much with the weight loss, i know unfortunatley it does slow down.. but not to worry hey.. slowly but shorly i will get there!! As we all will x:)

Im doing an 30mins on the forgotten treadmill (had it over 3years!!lol) a day!
My daughter told me i didnt look any thinner after a grulling 40mins! Bless, she thought if you did exercise you'd be 'skinny' over night!!! if only!!:p
xx

hahaha... thats kids for ya..
the only thing i can advise with the shake thing at work is... put the powder in and say half the water first and then mix it real good with a fork and then put the rest of the water in and just close the lid and shake like crazy.... that takes most of the lumps out!

thats really good that your doing exercise too... you'll have your weight off in no time!...

oh you can buy beakers with a lil sieve (bad spelling) on top... so when your drinking the lumpy bits get caught in the lid.. (does that make sense) LT do a beaker like that too but it is huge... you can get them in most supermarkets.

Good advice FBTB-Hi Fiza. I find that if u put the water in 1st then the powder n shake it really hard, it shouldnt be lumpy. My pharmacist also told me to drink within 15 mins of mixin. Well done on ur weight loss in the 1st week x

My daughter told me i didnt look any thinner after a grulling 40mins! Bless, she thought if you did exercise you'd be 'skinny' over night!!! if only!!:p Kids r so honest-Bless them!!!

Hey FatBrideToBe & Sadia, thanks for all your advise, much appriciated, hey i got a really sore throat today, i can feel it turning into a nasty infection. Can i take antibiotics? or any soothers? salted water? Help!! :(

I havnt bought the beaker thing yet cuz the one in my pharmacy is massive!! lol. I need to go buy one of those huge bags first!!!:p (Any excuse to go shoppin hey!) lol

haha fiza... yeah just another bag to add to the collection eh?
sorry to hear your not feeling so good. try drinking some of your shakes warm and see how your throat is. you cannot have soothers at all! definite no no. if it gets bad then go see your docs and they'll give you meds.

the beaker at the pharmacy is bigger than my face!

yeh, i will c how i get on this weekend, if it gets really bad i'll have to c the doc!
Its cuz i wrk in the pharmacy at Lloyds so i tend to catch all the virus:(:(

I got my first proper WI tmro, cant wait!
Feeling rotten today, every1 at wrk got chips for lunch:cry:
But i soldiered on with my bottle of water!

I must admit its getin realy borin an its only been 10days!

hehehe.... the only way you can make these shakes a lil more exciting is to stick a cocktail umbrella thing on the side... :p and pretend your on holiday somewhere exotic!
well done for sticking to it and not giving in to the horrid fatty slimey greasy chips :p

i know what you mean about catching things. ive worked at a health centre for the past year and i have been ill all the time. left 2 weeks ago and feel perfect!

HIYA! How u all doin? Merry Xmas !!
I lost 5lb on Monday.. WEEEHHHHHEEEEEEE!!!!
Got visitors over so been realy bizi, hope your all doin well.
Ive been cookin non stop, an have even been acused of over feedin my family!! i think cuz i cnt eat i feel everyone is starvin!!! lol..
Or secretly im fattening them up, so i look really good wen i lose all my weight! Dont realy no y? But hey at least IM not eatin for a change!

Cant wait till next weeks WI, hopin my 5lb loss each week continues, Started at 211lb
1st week loss 5lb
2nd week loss 5lb

Good luck, have a great one. xxx

The cooking for others is quite hard but does get a little easier keep going ur doing well to hav broken the 3 day barrier and now on to the forth!!! Im glad I spotted ur post as Im in my first week also and hav a weigh in tomorrow and finding it hard but knowing others are in the same boat helps!!!

HI EVERY ONE CANT BELIEVE HOW WELL YOU HAVE ALL DONE I REALLY HOPE I CAN TOO, ITS MY FOURTH DAY AND IM FINDING IT HARD, SO USED TO SITTING DOWN ON THE WEEKEND WITH HUBBY TO BE ORDERING A TAKE AWAY AND POLISHING OFF SOME STELLA, URGHH WHY AM I DOING THIS??
MY DOC HAS GIVEN ME THREE WEEKS SUPPLY BEFORE A WEIGH IN WHICH SEEMS LIKE A YEAR AWAY... COOKING FOR THE CHILDREN IS REALLY HARD TOO, IM SORRY TO BE SUCH A WINGER COULD DO WITH SOME ENCOURAGMENT XXX
totally know where your coming from hun.. im on my 4th day (again) and finding it really hard, exspecaily when ur dishing up yummy food for ur partner and child.. but the way i see it, the end result is what tastes the best! ive gone out and brought a dress 2 sizes smaller.. the last time i wore one was when i was at school yrs ago! And just keep saying to urself how well u are going to look and WHEN i lose it not IF! :) anyways i think im rabbiting now lol.. just keep in there, think we all in the same boat.. :)

Hi everyone,
Im new here-just start lipotrim today so thought id introduce myself! Im 25yrs old, 15st 3lb and 5ft 4'' and hoping to lose 3stone on LT and then will probably rejoin WW after that :)

So far ive just had the chicken soup for lunch in work....it wasnt as bad as I expected but it was pretty lumpy. Anyway, i was just wondering what peoples average first week losses were?

Hayley
x

Im New to the forum HELLO!!!

Im new to this and im a bit thick too, lol
Ive posted as new member in the 08 thread instead of the 09 thread, im a muppet i know.
I will try and delete this and relocate in the other thread...

Last edited:
Hi Lisa, I'm 26 and 13st too. On day 3 and so far so good :)
Find this forum really helps distract me when i'm flagging! x

Hi there everybody :D

I collected my Lipotrim stuff from the pharmacy this evening and im starting on it tomorrow, im feeling quite excited which i know is very sad considering im going to be depriving myself of food for the foreseeable future :eek:

Anyway i will probably be here seeking advice and support, its nice to hear all your stories, hints and tips. Wish me luck, i think im going to need it, lol. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back