Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First day over

Well got through the first day with not too much stress. Had to do 2 trips to the fish and chip shop with kids, and watched them shovel fish in hot and steamy with lots of vinegar!!! However I sat with a magazine and a bottle of water and inhaled and boy did I feel good when I walked out without sucumbing. Well hope tomorrow is as good. :D

New On Lipotrim

Hi.... I am now on day 4 of Lipotrim.... lost 4lbs so far but finding it hard. Cravings are unbearable. Bad headaches and lightheadedness. Can't wait to get through the first week then hopefully I should be ok.

Ha all, I finally started LT today, just did my first choco shake ewww:eek:, really was'nt that bad, i drank loads between mouthfulls of the sawdust and made it. Now only 13 more to go this week, i'll hack that hopefully and let y'all know how its going
If you in a similar situation as me, why not PM me so we have a weight loss buddy

Wow, it's great that there's so many new people this week!!! I guess the summer hols are over now, and people want to lose weight for Christmas!
Welcome lisa4986, kerry-berry, lizzyship, ss77 and deflating!
You've come to the right place for encouragement!
Best of luck to all of you!

Guen

Well half way through day 3, feeling ok haven't opened my bowels as yet but reading through here that seems quite normal. I will take something tomorrow if no news!:confused: Today is the first time I've felt hungry (the feast I had the night before i started LT must have held me over!) having some soup as I feel as if I have had something a bit more susbstantial than the shakes. This time tomorrow through half my first week ;)

Well half way through day 3, feeling ok haven't opened my bowels as yet but reading through here that seems quite normal. I will take something tomorrow if no news!:confused: Today is the first time I've felt hungry (the feast I had the night before i started LT must have held me over!) having some soup as I feel as if I have had something a bit more susbstantial than the shakes. This time tomorrow through half my first week ;)

Hey Lizzie,

Ive just completed my third day too and Im still alive to tell the tale! (although I think youre one day ahead o me now) We've got similar weights to lose, so it would be fun to keep track of each other.

Best o luck!!!!!!:wave_cry:

P.S. get your posts over 50 and then you can use all the features in this site.

Hiya!! Im Bec, im 27 yrs old and i weigh(ed) 15stone 11lbs.
I started Lipotrim on Friday and its going pretty well so far!! I cant wait til my first weigh in on Thursday!! Im soooo excited!!
Being a head chef is making it so so much harder though! :argh: But, ah well...im gonna be skinny for crimbo and i am just dreaming of that yummy dress i saw in town! Hee hee!!

Good luck everyone!!! XXX

Hey everyone
I'm Jayne, who really wants to get her v curvaceous 13 st 5 lb bod down to 9 and a half stone asap! Back to pre babies weight! I've been doing lipotrim for one week and have struggled with those delish shakes but feel totally delighted to have lost 9.5lb in my first week, a-maz-ing! I can't believe it as diets never work for me!
Hi Bec D you and I are only a few days apart so we can keep each other up to date with how that skinny thing is coming on, only two days till your weigh in, so exciting! Good luck!
I'm feeling really thick but how do I get the wee ticker and put some comments to appear at the bottom of each of my replies? Doh! X

Hiya Jayne!!

Wow, well done on your 9.5lbs!! I bet you feel really Fab with yourself huh?!!! I would be!! What day is your weigh in day on? We will be skinny and in those crimbo dresses in no time!! hee hee!
For your 'Ticker'....If you go to 'Tutorials' it will show you step by step how to do it all!!! They are great, aren't they?!!
Well good luck!! Keep up the great work!!

Hey Bec
Thanks so much babe, hope that's it now! My weigh in day is Monday, bet you're excited about tomoro. Have you been doing wee sneaky weigh ins at home every morning? I have! He he!
You said it girl, bring on those party dresses, I'm going to have to remortgage the house to finance my shopping once I've got to target!
Can't wait to hear your weigh in tomoro, got everything crossed for you,
good luck J xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone...just thought I'd say hello and say a little bit about myself. I started Lipotrim on 6 October and weighed in at 15.7, which I was a little shocked about as I hadn't stepped on a scales in so long! I was down to 14.13 when I went back the next week, and then down to 14.7 the next and 14.2 this Monday just gone.

I'm pleased with how things are going as diets have never worked for me before. I get temptations every so often on Lipotrim, especially when the smells of dinner drift upstairs or people eat Chinese takeaway or Italian in the office but I've only given in once - last night when I sneaked a small piece of cheese!

Well done to everyone else, you're all doing brilliantly!
Emma

Well well well...!!!

I have been dying to come here all night!!! But ive been working! :( Hee hee

Jayne: Hee hee hee ...yeah, im with you on the weighing myself every morning!! (and afternoon!) Im terrible!! I keep getting shouted at lol but i just cant help myself!! It really does keep you going though!!
Deflating: Well done to you on your weight loss!! Its really fab!! What day is your weigh day on?!!
Emma:Hiya and :welcome: You are doing ever so well!! I really hope i keep it up as much as you! Well done! :clap:

:grouphugg:Hee hee

Well, i had my first WI today and i have lost 14lbs. I am actually so so shocked!! But...YAY me!!

Starting weight: 15stone 11

Week One: 14stone 11 (14lb loss)

Bec 14 lb loss, OMG that a full stone, thats tremendous! you must be so chuffed, keep it going hun. BTW, my weigh day is Thursday, still some time to go.

Well well well...!!!

I have been dying to come here all night!!! But ive been working! :( Hee hee

Jayne: Hee hee hee ...yeah, im with you on the weighing myself every morning!! (and afternoon!) Im terrible!! I keep getting shouted at lol but i just cant help myself!! It really does keep you going though!!
Deflating: Well done to you on your weight loss!! Its really fab!! What day is your weigh day on?!!
Emma:Hiya and :welcome: You are doing ever so well!! I really hope i keep it up as much as you! Well done! :clap:

:grouphugg:Hee hee

Well, i had my first WI today and i have lost 14lbs. I am actually so so shocked!! But...YAY me!!

Starting weight: 15stone 11

Week One: 14stone 11 (14lb loss)
well done you must be delighted.

Thank you Deflating and Jenny! I am over the moon!! I just hope i keep it up! I know im gonna get disheartened when my loss starts to slow up, but im doing everything in my power to keep it going!! Hee hee

I have been wondering lately though... Is anyone having a break at christmas or are you all gonna Lipo it through the festive season?!

xxx

iv decided to go right through the christmas,iv already had a break and found it very difficult to go back,so am sticking with it til end of jan please god hahah,its gonna kill me missin all the partys,christmas eve,christmas day ,my birthday,new years aghhhhh but it will be worth it when im in my size 10 jeans wooooooooo hoooooooooo wat have u decided to do?

Well, i know i am not going to be able to lose 4 0r 5 stone in the next 8 weeks. I think thats almost impossible even if i do try so so hard. So, depending on how i feel nearer the time i think i am going to have a break. I dont really want to and would like to keep it going until i have lost all my weight but with my work and family, i cant see that happening. Good on you though for wanting to keep it going through crimbo!!
xxx

yeah its gona be a tough one hahaha,if a break is wat you wanna do go for it,i took 3 month break only put on a few pounds which was basically water retention.(4lbs)and this time round im alot more determined,i thinks it because i know it works,and i in a few weeks il start seeing results so good luck watever u choose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back