Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Thank u for all your messages!!
I'm on day 2 now - not feeling 2 bad.. The shakes are not as bad as I thought they would be - I'm going to try the chicken soup later (wish me luck) :)

Does any one know how much weight loss I should expect in my 1st week??

Speak soon

Sarah x

Hi All well I did it Its official Im on the Lipotrim Programme Woo Hoo! (Well from monday morning i AM! ) Havin my bday and a good weekend then i intend to do at least 4 weeks on lipotrim then refeed as i go away on boxing day! they were really friendly and helpful at the pharmacy i went to i got 4 chicken soup 2 strawberry rest vanilla n choc! have bought sum peppermint tea and sweetex! PHARM SAID WORSE DAY SUPPOSED TO BE DAY 4 -6 so we will see! I wont be on much this weekend as hav a lot on and also hubby of tomorrow n monday and doesnt like me on pc! ha so I will wish you all a happy weekend is anyone celebrating bonfire night? I am goin to a bonfire fri night really looking forward to it not been to one for years! will enhoy my last few days of food! lol I am so going to do this! Thanks again to you all on here for all your help and support so far i will be mithering the bums off you all next week! BTW I weighed in at 14 1.5 which i was pleased at cos i had my jeans on! (nEVER IN MY LIFE WEIGHED IN IN JEANS ) totally forgot! lol but im sure i will weigh more come monday after my indulgent weekend!

Loads of Love

Lisax

Hey Sarah, well done on getting past day one babe! Shakes are not that bad, haven't tried the soup myself, let me know how it is!
Everyone is different on weight loss for first week, I lost 9.5lb, which is a blood miracle for me as I've never lost more than 2.5 lb in a week - EVER! I've seen people lose more than a stone, so it's pretty hard to say, depends on how much you have to lose too. Whatever the amount it'll be a loss I've never heard of anyone not losing, which happens on lots of other diets!
Hey Lisa babe well done on making that step! Have an ace irthday weekend and enjoy those last calories! Can't wait to hear from you on Monday night, let us know how it's going,
Hey Shoegal not sure either I might see how I'm getting on weight loss wise, and if I reach 10 something I might just try to do the rest on Maintenence shakes after Crimbo, so I'll just have to play it by ear.
As you say it'll hopefully wise me up on the picking at stuff and eating crap, as the cycle has been broken now and I don't intend to go back there.
take care lol Janie x

Hi im 27 from Cheshire,I love life and wan't to start living it!..turned to food during depression but decided to stop being a victim and fight.
I have my first weeks weigh in tomorrow & am curious to what'll happen?
I have always been big but have alot of confidence anyway so hopefully I can achieve the body & health to match...found it hard during week one but ready to charge at week two anyway..good luck to all! xx

Hi All,

Its day 3 - and I'm doing well so far.. Not feeling 2 hungry but I'm finding the water drinking hard..
Does it really matter if you dont drink the 4 pints a day?? :help2:

Catch up soon x

Sarah

Hi all, I'm back! Started this in April, then on and off since, never really done more than a couple of days but I am now on day 6 so really chuffed!!!!! Can't wait for weigh in on Monday, already noticing difference in clothes so all good........:D Been really hungry but day 5 is always my worst day so passed that milestone!
Good luck to you all....
By the way I did Lighterlife a couple of years ago and lost 42lbs in 8 weeks so hoping for something similar now....

Hey Sarah - I think it really helps if you could drink as much as you can. I usually drink a half pint before and after my shake and then cart around a litre bottle, make sure that I get that in me thru the day, and then drink a couple of cups of peppermint tea too, tea and coffee still count. The more you drink the quicker you lose weight! I think that after the first week you start getting really thirsty so that helps!

Welcome back Sezza! Hope you get on well at your weigh in let us know!

hey ladyvengeance did you weigh in today? Hope things went well,

Good luck to all

Lol Janie x

Hey bec babes What's the crack? Glad you're back, thought my left arm had been cut off.....
How's it goin?
Janie xx

Hi All, Day 5 now..

Janie - thanks for you advise. I'm in work today so I think I'll find the water drinking much easier..

I'm finding it ok.. Not really feeling hungry - that is until my other half is eating and I can smell the lovely food (he trying his best not to eat in front of me - bless)..

Looking forward to WI on Wed - hope I'm not expecting to much - I'd hate to be dissapointed cos I'll end up giving up...

Speak soon

Sarah x

Last edited:
Hi Everyone.
I am on day 12 of lipotrim and have lost 15lbs. I have been on it before and lost a stone but due to illness I had to stop. Im alot better now so jumped straight back on. As you can tell from my user name, I am getting married in Aug 09 and Im hoping to shift a lot of weight by then. I started at 18.2st and now weigh 17.1st! I have alot of weight to get rid of and reading everybody's success so far on here has made me feel so determined to carry on. Its really hard for me at the moment because I live with a bunch of foodies and its so hard at meal times and stuff. My other half is being so supportive but its really hard coz I dont meet up with him much because I feel as tho i will cheat when I do. Im 23 years old and have been overweight for like 10years. One main reason why i wanna lose weight obviously is for my wedding but also because i have PCOS and i know losing weight will help me in many ways with that. This place has been my lifeline for the past 2 weeks because every time i felt like cheating i would come online and read what other people are going through and that has really helped. so thank you all for that

sorry for rambling!

oooh can someone tell me how to make these fancy trackers everyones got. Ive made a huge one for my bedroom wall! i'd like one for here too...
thanx in advance

Newbie!

Hiya All, Im new!
My name is Ros, I'm 25 from N.Ireland and starting the Lipotrim diet tomorrow morning!
Fingers crossed I have the willpower to do it!
I have 7st to lose in total, so glad I found this forum so i have somewhere to come to ask for help!!
I'm grateful for any tips to help me get through the first week!!

hey rosie pink! welcome x
im pretty new too, on day 12 at the moment.
One big tip is for you to make sure that your drinking plenty of water and dont miss your shakes! (im guilty of both of these)
I am very sure that you will have all the will power to do it. Honestly after your first weigh in you will be amazed at your weight loss and will make you more determined to continue!
One thing that really helps me is posting on here and reading what other people have to say...
What ever you do DONT CHEAT ....
xxx let me know how you get on x

Thanks!! I will do!
Congrats on losing 12lb in the first week! thats amazing!!

I think the water part is going to be the worst part cos I'm not a big fan of it but I'll give anything a go!!!

awww thank you!
Haha, I know what you mean about the water. Im really bad!.... Ive got myself a big glass thats 500ml and I try and have 1 glass every couple of hours so that way I can keep better track of how much I have drank throughout the day. We have a water tank thing (haha) in our office so I definitely remember!... but water isnt exactly amazing is it... but it does wonders for you on this diet. since Ive started this diet everyone comments on how amazing my skin looks and apparently im "glowing" lol... i'll thank the water for that!

hey jayne!
Sorry, I have a bad virus on my computer so I'm on my phone.

I have been so bad since my weigh day on Thursday and I don't know what to do!! I've cheated so much. I knows it's because I couldn't get on here.

Good luck for your weigh in jayne. Xxx

Hi Guys,
Just a little note (cos I'm in work) - Day 6 now - feeling really positive!!
Looking forward for WI tomorrow - let you know how it goes...

Sarah x

Hi all,

I started LT today and all is going well. Had strawberry drink for breakfast, chocolate for lunch and having soup for dinner.
I'm a bit hesitant to try the flapjacks, are they ok? I'm not a big fan of coconut or peanut butter which is a stumbling block.
Looking forward to the first weigh in!!!!!

Hi :) im Paula AKA Sweet Cheeks lol im 22 years old and started LT on friday the 7th november weighing in at 14st and half a pound :cry: with me only being about 5"1 - 5"2 my ideal weight is around 8st 7lbs so i have got alot to lose approximately 6st 7lbs soooo fingers crossed i can do this thing :cool:

Ive spent all my life yo yo-ing on diets and feel that this could be the right diet to lose that stubborn weight

All i can say is thank the high heavens for LT and if anybody is thinking about trying this GO FOR IT :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back