Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness!!!! So many new peeps whilst i have been away!! Well done everyone....welcome and good luck to you all!!!

Jayne.....Boy have i missed you - so so much!!!!! I finally have my computer running well again!! Woo hoo!!!!
How did you get on at your weigh in?!! I hope you did fabulously well!!! I think that was all part of my bad week. I was getting really bad cramps for a week and i only lost 3 and a half pounds. I know for my second week that was great but i felt terrible that 1) i didnt lose as much as i wanted and 2) my tummy was in so much pain!! So, i was bad on my weigh in night and then......for the whole week after. I now feel terrible and will be restarting on Saturday. I cant believe....i have found it hard (everyone does!) But the worst night i have...i give up!!!
I still have 6 weeks to lose a bit more and i dont think i will set my expectations as high as i did first time round.
How was the tummy cramps? Were they due to your period or did nothing come of it? I really thought that mine was due to my period but i still havent had it. Its so so weird!! I even got PMT and i dont always suffer from PMT! Very strange!!!
Well, im not going to my weigh in this week (just to see how much i have put on from being naughty) So....my next weigh in will be a week tomorrow!
Thank you so much for your support!! I think ive found a real friend in you!! I hope you kick my ass whenever it needs kicking!!! hee hee (as hard as you like! lol)
Speak to you soon!!!!
Luv ya loads! Bec xxx

Bec!!!
Hurrah so glad you are back babelicious!
It was lonely without you, even though there are loads of lush newbies to keep us all spurred on.
I've started refeeding this week, totally because I want to. I'm really going to stick at the three small meals tat they recommend you with little or no carbs til I reach my goal, hope this will suit me better.
Don't know what those stomach cramps were, not period, but did feel like that tho higher up and down my sides too? Wierd, i think maybe it was to do with drinking shake too late at night? Not sure hon, but has toally gone now and I've started my own little refeeding thread to keep track of everything that I eat and my sneaky daily weigh ins (Lets face it I weigh myself about 47 times a day but I note down the morning one!! He He)
So so gald for you that you're back on track babe you can totally do this, sure look at that first weight loss darlin, you're amazing!!!
We'll totally do this together, I'm so glad you're here pet,
lots and lots of love Janie xxx

Hi Everyone
I did lipotrim in April and managed to lose 2 stone but came off it in May as I had hen parties weddings holidays ect this summer. With all intentions of starting back.
However I didnt and have put back on 10lbs of the weight.Im going to New York in 3 weeks and am starting lipotrim Monday as I have a Christening this weekend.
Going to NY I wont be going out before it and hope this helps me stick to it. I've tried several times to go back on it but have failed after day 1. I just need to get past the first three days so help!!!
I would like to lose as much as I could for NY - hopefully the 10lbs and hopefully at least another 10 for Christmas. This would bring me down from 14st2lb to 12st 10lb for xmas.
So guys please wish me best I know it works but just have to get into it again.

Hey Good luck blondie, I was chatting to you on another thread and totally forgot to tell you, you cannot take berroca while on TFR but you can when on maintenance. I've started taking my pregnacare multi vitamin just because I have a full pack left and I lost no hair while pregnant, with great nails and skin, so I know they agree with me.
Good luck lovie
janie xx

Hi

Hi. Just started LT this morning. Determined not to be fat and forty!!! So wish me luck and I'll keep checking in on all you inspirational "losers".
I wanna be one too!

Hi FabnForty
Best of Luck. Im starting Monday as have a christening tomorrow and will be too hung over to attempt it Sunday.
Have cut down this weekend on junk and coffee to try and make it easier next week. Im only 28 and think Im tooyoung to be hating myself like this. So roll on Monday.
Funny thing is since I got back onto the forum I'm actually looking forward to starting again - how weird am I. Seriously tho I think its reading the weight losses and getting support from people in the same boat. It definitely helped me before. I am determined to do it this time. Im not going to worry about the weight too much but ideally would love to end up at 10'7 or 11 stone - Im going on clothes and if I get to a size 12-14 I will be delighted.
I know Im not built to be an 8 or 10 as I have hips and am big busted (was a c cup at 12 now an E cup!!!). I also like curves just want to be healthy in the BMI and my doctor has assured me that for my build what I am aiming for is perfect.
Part of my inspiration is not only looking good and nice clothes but I want to do things such as snowboarding and scuba diving but am too self concious at the moment so need to lose the weight for my confidence too.
Anyway enough of the ramble. Best of luck. We are all here to support you.

Hi everyone,

Sabrina - you sound like you are in a similar boat to me this is about my fourth attempt at this after doing Lighterlife in 2005. It is definately easiest first time round and I really recommend to anyone that you stay on until you are at your goal as restarting is so hard. I had to come off after losing 3 stone in 8 weeks as I found out I was pregnant after some while of trying so it really may help you. One of the main reasons for me trying again is we want baby number 2 and it just isn't happening so i am hoping a dramatic weight loss may spur it on again!!!!
Saying that I am now on day 12 and still struggling with stomach cramps and hunger, :jelous: despite all the water etc so fingers crossed I can tolerate it for long enough to make a difference!
Sara x​

hi every 1 hows it goin? i was suposd to start liptrim yestrdy but thought ill start once i start my pms cos ive heard dat u lose less weight at the start of pms is it true

It depends really, on diets ie SW WW etc i tend to put on a bit or maintain at TOM but i had mine during first weigh in and I lost 14lbs so i don't think it affected me too much!

im on the end of day 5 now anyone else starting to cook alot for ye'r familys i made the breakfast dinner and tea! i did want to eat it but i found that i wanted to cook and be around food even doe i couldnt eat it where as the previous few days i i couldnt stand being around it

Hey gang, only found the forum earlier! Stuck to LT obsessively for the past 6 days now and have my first weigh in, in a few hours! Fingers x-d!

I have about 6 stone to lose!

Some really useful info on this forum, and an inspiration to read so many success stories!

:)

Hi all you newbies, good luck.

Belle, I am like you, I become obsessed with feeding people! My husbands work colleagues were very pleased with the two cakes they had, one day after the next as were my neighbours!!! I just love cooking, baking and feeding people.........

I am having a bit of a blip at the moment, I have eaten the last two nights, not too much but still disappointed in myself but feeling so rubbish I couldn't help it! Really going to try and get back on wagon today....... fingers crossed please x

hi everyone - can one of you advise me how to add my weight tracker in as i have the graphic but not sure how to do it

Hi Yummum, I did reply to your other post regarding this. You need to paste the ticker into your signature using User CP (top left). The reason it doesn't show is because your membership is too young to allow links.

Week 2 WI

Hi All,

I had my week 2 WI today - I lost 4 1/2lb.. Very happy with this.. Cant believe I'm down to 12 stone and its only day 15!!!

Week 1 : -6
Week 2 : -4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back