Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Roddy,

:welcome:
Your very welcome to the boards and best of luck on your diet journey.

I see no reason why you should not drop the weight like the last time.:)

Here is a link to help you set up your weight ticker...

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Also if you click on the link below you will get a guide to help you make your way around MiniMins...

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/787-mini-s-guided-tour-minimins-website.html

If you need any help be sure to ask.

Love Mini xxx

hi everyone,
well i'm sammie and i am starting tomorrow. I want to lose 50lb, I am 12.11 just now and want to get to 9.03 ( i am 5ft5in tall) by the summer. i been on the forum reading lots over the last week so i decided to join and actually kick my behind and get back to the way i want to feel and look. Everyone seems to be so supportive and that is what i need im afraid everything i have read is so inspirational and motivational its making me realise i should have done this before now but anyway you gotta start somewhere, show please wish me luck x I wish luck to everyone x

hi everyone,
well i'm sammie and i am starting tomorrow. I want to lose 50lb, I am 12.11 just now and want to get to 9.03 ( i am 5ft5in tall) by the summer. i been on the forum reading lots over the last week so i decided to join and actually kick my behind and get back to the way i want to feel and look. Everyone seems to be so supportive and that is what i need im afraid everything i have read is so inspirational and motivational its making me realise i should have done this before now but anyway you gotta start somewhere, show please wish me luck x I wish luck to everyone x

:welcome:Hello and Welcome Sammie!!

With Lipotrim u'll have that weight lost in no time. It really works!! And the results are amazing, as u can tell by looking at the site the weight is just falling off everybody :)

You are definitely right about this site tho, it is so supportive and understanding. It really got me thru my first week. So during your first week whenever u find it a bit tough log on and use this site.

You must be so excited to start, I know I was. Just keep remembering that the first week is the toughest and once you get to ketosis it gets so much easier. Plus once you see your first weigh loss you will be so thrilled that u'll def stick with!!

So keep reading the posts and you'll be so inspired that you'll be slim before you know it.

Best of Luck Sammie, :party0011: Let us know how ur first day is going.

Hi there Sammie

Welcome. You will lose that 50lbs in no time. I was just like you three weeks ago but once I started I found it was easier than I had imagine. If you need encouragement just log on and look at the other weight losses and that will motivate you to stick to the diet. Remember to drink plenty - the more you drink the more you lose (so I was told by the chemist). Good luck!

Week 1 - 15.5lbs :party0011:
Week 2 - 5.5lbs :party0011:

Week 3 - :scale:

hi everyone,

:welcome:

Welcome Samatha and best of luck with starting your diet journey!!!

Love Mini xxx

hi all,

i have been reading this thread the last week and i find it very useful. Some of you guys are really amazing with the weight loss.
Im am now on day 14 and am due for my 2nd weigh-in tomorrow. I lost 8 pounds last week and was happy with that. Still have another 48 pounds to go

I thought it would get easier by this stage but last night i had to go to bed and watch TV early cos the temptation of looking at the rest of the family was nearly unbearable.
Please tell me it gets easier.

Niamh

Hiya

Hello Everybody

Hows it going I have just started on the programme today thinking looking forward to the results!! Had a vanilla latte that I saw someone reccomend on the site yesterday for breakfast which was ok but then made an error of judgement with a peanutflapjack I just about got it down but have to confess couldnt even eat one mouthful of the coconut one. Been drinking plenty of water and a lil bit of coffee.

I dont really know what else to say other than this forum helped me decide to give lipotrim a go as you all seem to have experience so much sucess with your own programmes and all seem very supportive of each other.

Bye for now

Welcome Yorkie. I havn't tried the bars but when I was browsing the Lipotrim site it stated that the bars are not made to be moorish. I think I will stick to the shakes. Have you tried the soup? I think it is delicious. If you don't like the bars I think your chemit would allow you to change them to shakes. Keep going though it will be worth it. I cannot believe that I have lost nearly 2 stones in three weeks. Does anyone know whether exercising helps speed the weight loss up? Good luck and keep posting and reading the forum to keep motivated. We are here to help each other.:)

thanks Spannerpan,
feeling alot better tonight. Went for a swim and feel alot better now, anything to keep myself busy! I hope for a good weightloss this week as i have gone swimming 3 times this week while i did not exercise at all last week. Im trying to stay away but on my own scales it doesnt look like i have lost. Fingers crossed i lose a few pounds.
Hope everyone else is doing ok with it.
Niamh
xx

oh meant to say that i find i quite like the bars. Obviously not for the taste but just to have the texture of eating something solid is nice!!

i just wanted to say thank you for all your encouragment, it really helps and motivates me and thak you for making me feel welcome x x

I am trying not to let this diet take over my life as before i tried WW, SW and atkins and all i done was torture myself by constantly thinking about food planning out my next meal n what i was allowed and not allow....and bugging everyone i spoke to. I was like a diet robot that is all that was on my mind, but i am on day 2 (hurray so far) and am actually starting to forget about food!!!!! I am drinking lots of teas and water.

Another litlle motivation for me is that i have just started an evening course on waxing, just done my second week. But i am the heaviest in the class!!!! the rest are like size 8/ 10 and i stand out like a sore thumb, but its a 13 week course they are not going to recognise me at the end i am determined to look amazing.....well i hope so

anyway sorry for the rant, i just wanted to say thanx roll on day 3 ha ha x

best of luck samantha. i was feeling a little disheartened the last couple of days and now went for my second weigh-in tonight and lost another 4 pounds. Am pretty chuffed cos had to break it today as unexpectly had to go out for a work lunch but i ordered a salad while the rest of them ordered pasta and pizza(went to an Italian).
Feel so much better now. Just take it one day at a time and just concentrate on how you will feel at the weigh in. I now have 12 pounds gone in 2 weeks so hopefully will hit the stone next week.
Best of luck with the rest of the week.

Halfway through week 3

Hi everyone, I'm Louise, I'm 38 (that's scary looking!) and I'm 2 days into week 3 of Lipo. I'm finding the diet getting easier to do and don't mind not eating much at all now. I was a little disappointed though at my weighins as I've been sticking to it rigidly and drinking as much water as I can. First week I lost 7.5lbs and second week was 4.bs. I know the total is good and hopefully I'll have the stone off next week but I thought it would be a little more. Should I be exercising as well? Anyway, I'm determined to stick to it and lose this darned weight which has taken over my life for the last 15 years!
Sorry for the long first post! lol I'm so glad I found this site, so inspirational reading all of your stories.

Louise

Hi All.
My name is Janice but i like to be called Jan I'am 47 and i have just started today the lipotrim diet.
So far so good. I had my Weigh In yesterday i was 11 stone 13 pounds wow i thought as my scales say i'am 11 /7 how out they are. Today has been good apart from a headache and feeling a bit sick is that normal? And i find the water drinking hard but i will have to get used to that i guess. I hope to get through this week with out any problems i know it not going to be easy but i must do it. I will let you all know how i do my Weigh In is in two weeks time 10/02/08 so i hope to have lost a bit by then.
Good luck to all that have just started and well done to you all that have lost all that weight i have read about great going.
Jan

Hi everyone! Today is my first day on Lipotrim. Have been reading people's success stories and I'm so inspired. I'm a little apprehensive as to whether I'll be able to manage, but being here gives me hope!
I look forward to adding my own success stories soon (I hope!)
Saz

Hi saz and jan, just by visiting this forum has given me loads of support and inspiration. Just getting through the first couple of days is the hardest part, but after it does become much easier. And it's true, you don't feel ravenous. Some days I've got to about 1pm and thought omg I've not had my shake for breakfast. The only time I've felt any pangs, is when I've not drunk enough water. Wishing you both well and hope you have great weight losses.

Fi x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back