Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kandi08.
With LT you take 3 shakes a day. My pharmacist said to spread them out pretty evenly during the day but that there was no need to stick rigidly to any one particular time. It is useful if you have a shaker (a plastic container for mixing when you are out e.g. at work; my pharmacists gave it to me but you can easily get one) and the rest of the time it is definitely best to use a blender to get rid of the lumps.

You also need to drink at least 3 litres of plain (or sparkling, but not flavoured) water every day, peferably spread out over the day. You should not add lemon to the water.

You can have black coffee or black tea (but no fruit teas) and they recommend you stick to your usual amount of caffeine at least in the first week so that you dont get caffeine withdrawal while also feeling rubbish in the first week (although you dont feel that bad, on day 3 and 4 I felt tired and weak but then I was fine).

Those are the rules pretty much! But I suspect it might be safer for your health to be linked with a pharmacist. It's technically not for use unless your weight places you in the clinically obese category (as far as I am aware).

Good Luck and post any other questions.

hi can any one help me on this
i have bought the lipotrim on the interenet an im on day 3 now but i still dnt no if im taking it proberly wat times have u got to have ur shakes an how many a day x

I would be a bit wary of buying LT on the net. You have no way of knowing it is not rubbish!

When I started I split my shakes in half and spread them further out in the day because I was feeling weak ....it helped. But it is really up to you. If I am up at 7am I have first at 9am. If I am up at 11am I have it at 12pm so depends on the day!

Welcome by the way and good luck!

thank you lipoclare and sara for ur help i think i will go to my local chemist an let them go throu it with me i was having a choc shake at about 11 in mornin an a cream veg soup about 4 then a summer fruits at about 8 and just water all throu the week i weighed my self in boots an i was 13st 4lbs that was on monday ill see wat i weigh on this monday i feel like iv lost weight already so if i see i have wen i get weighd ill stick to wat im doin if not ill try sumthin else i just wanna get down to 10 st x

Kandi how come your doing maintance and not TFR? Just wondering hun

hi luv wats TFR i havent got a clue i bought the stuff of intenet an they just told me have 3 packs a day and drink 3L of water, will u plz tell me how i do TFR i just wanna lose 2-3 stone x

bascially the packs you are using you shouldnt be maitainence packs should not be used as a TFR (TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT) The tfr packs have all the nutrituonal stuff in you need and the maintainence DON'T! So you will be lacking in vits and minerals soon if you carry on with those!!!
As long as your BMI is over 25 your chemist will allow you to do lipotrim! Also if you are buying your packs off ebay you are paying nearly double the amount....go get your ass to the chemist and do it properly girl!!!
Also the TFR packs will allow you to lose at a faster rate!!!!

so wat packs shud i be on coz iv just paid 200pound for 3 weeks worth of choc an summer fruits cud u give me a little clue of wat shakes an how many to take a day plz xx

You need to be on either chocolate vanilla or strawberry shakes....and they need to be the Full food replacement plan. Which are only available from the chemist!
If you are using maintainence you should also be having a small meal as well as 2 shakes ..not sure how it really work tbh as far as loosing weight in the maintainence...those shakes etc are normally used for maintaining weight after doing full lipotrim
here are the details i found on their website
1.jpg

Under the programme, you can use a low-calorie formula from the Lipotrim Maintenance range in conjunction with your normal 'healthy' low fat meals at breakfast, lunch and dinner.

The Lipotrim Maintenance products are nutritious, low-calorie foods with a special high soluble fibre content, and are designed to help make you feel satisfied faster, so you eat lighter meals. They also help reduce your cravings for unnecessary food so you are far less likely to 'snack' between meal times. The Lipotrim Maintenance foods do this by slowing the absorption of sugars therefore lowering the glycaemic index (the rate of increase in blood sugar levels and trigger for insulin).

They therefore help you to gain control of your weight.
2.jpg

One or two Lipotrim Maintenance foods a day (with a small breakfast and lunch) and a normal low calorie dinner may be enough to maintain your weight, while three Lipotrim maintenance formula foods a day (with breakfast lunch and dinner) may help you lose weight.

The maintenance foods are most effective when taken before your regular meal but they are not meal replacements

if you are wanting to use maintainence you could have got these alot cheaper from lipotrims website as they sell maintainence directly to the public, as it does not need to be monitored like the faster full food replacement plan (only avail from the chemist!)...does this make sense

Please read the lipotrim website ...will explain the pharmacy programme to you better than i can lipotrim.com click the link to view x

thanks for ur help love i feel realy tired an have bad truble goin the toliet my chemist wudnt give me them went i went for them i dnt no y so thats y i got them of internet, i dnt no how to take them or anythin i wanna lose weight i dnt want to maintain it lol but ill do anythin to lose it wat if i cut down from just 3 shakes a day to just 2 shakes a day with still no food just water x

Day 1

Hi everyone,

Glad I found this positive forum. I just started lipotrim today, so far so good, no problems at all. I find the whole thing very exciting, and just reading these posts and seeing the amazing weight loss is awesome. I feel so happy that I have been introduced to lipotrim.

I weigh 11stone 6 and I am 5ft. I want to get to 8 stone. So thats about 3 and a half stone in total.

I am sooooo excited about this and very determined to follow this to the "T"!

xox

You will make yourself ill!!!! And will not lose weight as your body will go into starvation mode
Your tired as you are not having all the essentail vitamins and minerals your body needs!
I was turned down at my first chemist ..but went to find another on and got accepted!
This chemist is only 1.5 miles away from the one in Anfield
Steven's Family Pharmacy
70 Prescot Road
Fairfield
Liverpool
Merseyside
L7 0JA

Tel: 01512 633864
Maybe try them
As far as the maintainence shakes go you really do have to eat small meals with them too or you WILL be ill xxx
As for the toilet trouble is that a medical condition or just since you started having the shakes?

what does totm stand for?

what does totm stand for?

Stands for "time of the month"! It gets mentioned a lot...cos with the amount of us on here...its always time for someones totm lol xx

lmao or just constantly for others :(

lmao or just constantly for others :(

Mmm i don't know how you cope with that hun. I messed my pill up in america once..so ended up being on for 4 weeks altogether. Nightmare! Your a better woman than i am!xx

I am waiting for the pills i got off the docs to kick in and stop these buggers...my poor kids! Lil was worse than me she had em since jan constant

I am waiting for the pills i got off the docs to kick in and stop these buggers...my poor kids! Lil was worse than me she had em since jan constant

Yeah i read some of the posts! She's had that to put up with, been on LT and give up smoking! Deserves more than a bloody medal for that lot! Has LT got a lot to do with it or nothing at all? The sudden drastic changes in diet/hormone levels etc?xx

Hi everyone,

Glad I found this positive forum. I just started lipotrim today, so far so good, no problems at all. I find the whole thing very exciting, and just reading these posts and seeing the amazing weight loss is awesome. I feel so happy that I have been introduced to lipotrim.

I weigh 11stone 6 and I am 5ft. I want to get to 8 stone. So thats about 3 and a half stone in total.

I am sooooo excited about this and very determined to follow this to the "T"!

xox

good luck honey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back