Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi genevieve

thanks for replying, its good to know its not just me that has felt this, weigh in day varies because of my work, but this week its wed, nice to know there is someone who has as much as me to lose, never mind we will keep suppoting each other eh lol

good luck for wednesday hun, it will be here before you know it! Dont forget to postyour loss :)

Hi all!

I am going to start this Lipotrim diet this coming week. I am 5'6 and weight 15 stone. Does anyone have a rough idea of how much weight I'll lose week by week or does it depend on the individual? I have tried CD before and I only lasted 3 days...I hope this time will be different!

Any advice would be appreciated!

J x

hi jenny
welcome to minimins
Weight loss does vary from person to person but expect average 1st per month
good luck

hi jen
just keep posting if your finding it tough log on there wil always be someone on here to help you out,good luck cjc

Hi - I have been really inspired by all your stories and started lipotrim today - l was shocked at my weight 13.13 and I am only 5 foot 3 but really want to do it this time and get rid of that weight for once and for all!

I am a serial dieter for as long as I can remember but am hoping that this will be it...:)

Congrats everyone on your successes - its brilliant!

Hi - I have been really inspired by all your stories and started lipotrim today - l was shocked at my weight 13.13 and I am only 5 foot 3 but really want to do it this time and get rid of that weight for once and for all!

I am a serial dieter for as long as I can remember but am hoping that this will be it...:)

welcome and good luck :)

lovin the user name lol
everyones great on here,theres great support.keep jumpin on xjx

Hi all another newbie here!!

Hi all!

Im Emma married to Dave im 25 and have 3 beautiful children 2 boys and a girl.

im currently 12st 7lbs and hope to get down to maybe 10st 7lb or 9st 7lb but think that might be pushing it!!

looking forward to chatting and hopefully you will be able to help as i have NO willpower what so ever!!!

love Ems xxx

Hi all!

im currently 12st 7lbs and hope to get down to maybe 10st 7lb or 9st 7lb but think that might be pushing it!!

looking forward to chatting and hopefully you will be able to help as i have NO willpower what so ever!!!

love Ems xxx

Welcome and good luck :party0011:

Newbie Here saying Hello

Hello Everyone

I have not yet started Lipotrim, I have got to make an appt to see the pharmasist to start but I have watched that awful DVD and am determined to shift this weight.

So a little about me i suppose. I am 25 married to my Dear Hubby Nic, who is 31, we are both going on lipotrim. I currently weigh 16 Stone (according to my scales), I WILL loose 6-7 stone :eek:. I am 5"2 so def need to get rid of the 6-7 stone. We are currently trying for a baby, and hoping the weight loss will help us along as we have been trying for a few years.

I will update more when I have been to the pharmasist, but just wanted to say hi and let you all know that you are all inspirational.;)

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Hi Sarah, Hi Emma
Good Luck to you both. You will feel better once you get started.
Clare x

Hi all!

love Ems xxx

good luck!

Hello Everyone

I have not yet started Lipotrim, I have got to make an appt to see the pharmasist to start but I have watched that awful DVD and am determined to shift this weight.

So a little about me i suppose. I am 25 married to my Dear Hubby Nic, who is 31, we are both going on lipotrim. I currently weigh 16 Stone (according to my scales), I WILL loose 6-7 stone :eek:. I am 5"2 so def need to get rid of the 6-7 stone. We are currently trying for a baby, and hoping the weight loss will help us along as we have been trying for a few years.

I will update more when I have been to the pharmasist, but just wanted to say hi and let you all know that you are all inspirational.;)

Look forward to getting to know you all.

hi!! Welcome and good luck :)

Hello everyone. Im Sally, 34:wave_cry: and on day 2. So far so good but have been on here constantly checking weight losses and success stories. Its kept me upbeat and inspired!!!!!!!! Hope I succeed in staying good till goal lol!!!!:break_diet:

Hi i'm Denise! Having looked around your forum I have been inspired by all of your amazing weight loss stories :D. I am currently thinking of starting the Lipotrim programme but I am having trouble finding pharmacy's that sell it. I live in West Malling area (Kent), I've looked around the web but I cannot seem to find any participating pharmacy's in my area :cry:. If anyone could help me out then I would be really greatfull. :)

i am so impressed by everyones success. i have had weight struggles all my life and currently weigh 14st 10lbs. a guy i work with started doing lipotrim and he has lost around 6 stone and looks like a completely different person. so after some thought and reading about it and especially after all your inspiring stories i have decided to give it a go. i start tomorrow and i'm quite excited. getting excited about going on a diet, thats a first :D

Hi I'm Nicky (34) am married and have an 8 month old baby boy. I have been trying to shift the extra stones for about 10 years+ and started on Lipotrim yesterday and so far am coping ok. At my heaviest I was 14 1/2 stone and managed to lose some on my own through ww along time back and lipotrim ( 7 yrs ago) but the weight has come back slowly. The one thing that I love about it is that I don't have to worry or think about what I'm going to eat or plan for my meals! Really impressed and inspired by everyone's motivation to succeed and willing myself on with the water

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back