Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I started Lipotrim on Wed 3rd June, on my first weigh in i'd lost about 11.5lbs - they do it in KG & their way of working it to stone is a bit odd! Still have about 4 stone to shift.
So far I have found things relatively easy, feel light headed a lot & food makes me feel sick. Drinking approx 4 litres of water a day on top of shakes & coffee.
It's so nice to see other people putting their bodies through this too.
How do I set up the weight loss chart?
Well done to everyone for what they've achieved so far.

Hurrah for this site...

:happy096::happy096:

Hi everyone, just wanted to say a massive THANKS for this site. I started the diet on Monday and found the first two days a real struggle, didn't like the taste of the shakes and I was craving solid food so badly that on day two I tried a bite of the peanut flapjack and immediately had to spit it out it made me gag! :eek: So i tried to make a mousse out of a vanilla shake and the texture was like glue - that was almost as bad as the flapjack but I forced it down! Was so desperate for tips on how to make it better that I googled Lipotrim and came across this site. I have been reading the posts each day and the comments have motivated and inspired me so much that I felt compelled to register...

So here I am on day 4, official weigh in won't be until the end of the week but I have sneaked onto the scales and I've gone down significantly already, what better incentive to stick to it?! the story begins....

Hello All!
I'm new to this whole forum thingie, not new to trying to loose weight however, and I stumbled upon this site last week when I started LT. Did great in the first week then went on a complete binge at the weekend (story of my life) and have been nibbling since. Anyway I decided to take the plunge into 'forum world' in the hope that it well help keep me on track and finally shift the pounds. I'm due my second weigh in today, I know I'll be back up due to the copious amounts of food I've shoved in my mouth but if I don't go I'll just give up again. So a big 'hi' :wavey:to everyone, as I don't think I'd be going back to the chemist today if I hadn't found this forum x

Doodle,

Do I hear your pain. Did exactly the same last week and went right back on on Monday. I have not nibbled - but it has been hard. Day 5 today again and it feels so much better. No idea how much I've lost but at last weigh in had lost 4lbs after a Sunday binge which was significantly less than what I was when I weighed myself on Sat. Suffice to say, I am glad those first 4 days are over again and I have today, hit 12.stone which takes me down 10 lbs on where I started. So I am well chuffed. Now to get thru' another wkend, father's day and a 13 mile walk for charity. This should be fun. Anyway, I intend to have only 2 shakes on Sat. Then a sleep for 3 hrs and another shake and hit the streets for my midnight stroll - hope i'll be alright doing it but am feeling much more energised again now I am into ketosis. I just want to say that doing lipotrim and nibbling is how I got where I am today. Every Monday I'd start, be good for one day and then in the eveing of day 2 I'd just have a little chicken or fish!!! Floodgates open and shark starts to attack anything that looks edible in the house. Sooooooooo this time, no nibbles, no cheating - NONE. i am an all or nothing chick!!

So good luck and hope the w/in is better than you expect

Colly

Guenevere,

Hope u are staying strong. Its really every day isn't it. I feel so much better today but I have so many functions to attend in the next few weeks. I am going to try and last until the end of next week and then start refeed until my in-laws have gone home and my sister is back safely in Eire. I live in London and she is over with a bunch of friends for the weekend of 21st so it'll be all hands on deck and so hard not to join in the party. Plus I just don't want everyone knowing how I'm controlling my weight. I think I'll just stick to what is recommended on refeed and hopefully the weight will still come off some. If I can, I'll go back to tfr the following week. What do ya reckon? I know really TFR to target is the way to go but..... I'll take it day at a time!

Colly

lt so bad for Pink cos I know she found it so hard bu

Oh that is really tough! I know a lot of you guys wanna keep it quiet. And I understand your reasons. I am not really the type to be able to keep things to myself tho. I told my family, my bf's family, my friends, my class at college, and even the nurses I work with. Don't get me wrong, I didn't make an announcement, just if they asked me for dinner, or to go get lunch, why I wasn't eating, why the water bottle attached to me, or if I'd lost weight! I was worried about being abused about it, but EVERYONE has been great! I drank water at mum's birthday, skipped my bf's mum n bros' birthday, tomorrow I will be attending my own birthday party n not eating, and then water at my bfs in a few weeks. Plus I skipped loads of random parties. A few people say that it'll be hard not to put it back on, but it's good to hear, makes me more determined.

How hard would it be to have nothing with your sister. Everyone seems to say how a nibble leads to a binge, and you've been there before!! Especially since you are finding it so hard second time around! I think you should say you were v ill last night and can't risk eating or drinking, or a 5-day detox is a good excuse. Research one on the internet n bluff!

Of course, you are right. I will blag it and say I feel really nauseous and try and get away with it! Why not - I'll feel much better for it - think that's the way to go alright. I am hoping though to get to 10 stone so I need to be more strong really. I'll do it day by day. Thanks that's what I needed to hear.

Colly

3rd day in

Hi, I'm new :).

This is my third day on LT. Think it's going ok. It's not easy but it is helped by the soup being nice. I've been having daydreams about eating bread so I'm looking forward to getting to the stage when I'm not hungry...please tell me it's soon!

Going to set up ticker etc after first WI.So for now. I am 5"7 and weigh 14st 5. I'm nearly 30, have a 10mth old daughter & a husband. Work full time as a teacher and have a busy life! I also like eating out and drinking wine!!!! Which will have to be on hold for a bit, as I want to get down to 11st! :eek:
Charlotte

Welcome to you all.

I'm a teacher as well Charlotte, there are several of us on here.

You'll soon be in ketosis which is when you feel less hungry so hang in there.

Drink plenty of water and keep yourself occupied and thoughts of food will lessen. I often think how much I'd like a bacon sandwich but it soon passes.

Good luck.

x

Welcome to you all.

I'm a teacher as well Charlotte, there are several of us on here.

You'll soon be in ketosis which is when you feel less hungry so hang in there.

Drink plenty of water and keep yourself occupied and thoughts of food will lessen. I often think how much I'd like a bacon sandwich but it soon passes.

Good luck.

x

Thanks for the advice and support! It really does help!

Hi all,
I started Lipotrim on Wed 3rd June, on my first weigh in i'd lost about 11.5lbs - they do it in KG & their way of working it to stone is a bit odd! Still have about 4 stone to shift.
So far I have found things relatively easy, feel light headed a lot & food makes me feel sick. Drinking approx 4 litres of water a day on top of shakes & coffee.
It's so nice to see other people putting their bodies through this too.
How do I set up the weight loss chart?
Well done to everyone for what they've achieved so far.

Hi Thunder, we started LT at the same time - mine was the day before. Lost 5ld wk 1, this is wk 2 for me. I don't feel particularly hungry but look fwd to my shakes when they are due. Slight headache on and off, and a bit tired in the evenings but gen. feel quite good. Getting used to just not eating :cool:. I want to set up one of these weight ticker chart thingies too! All the best to you. We CAN do this! :)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new :).

This is my third day on LT. Think it's going ok. It's not easy but it is helped by the soup being nice. I've been having daydreams about eating bread so I'm looking forward to getting to the stage when I'm not hungry...please tell me it's soon!

Going to set up ticker etc after first WI.So for now. I am 5"7 and weigh 14st 5. I'm nearly 30, have a 10mth old daughter & a husband. Work full time as a teacher and have a busy life! I also like eating out and drinking wine!!!! Which will have to be on hold for a bit, as I want to get down to 11st! :eek:
Charlotte

Welcome CASC 25, it will get easier. I'm on my 2nd week now, and it is definitely easier than the first. I need to lose 3 stone as well. I'm 5'6" and aim to go from 13 stone down to 10. Got 2 young children and my husband. Getting used to
not eating at their mealtimes, just having my shakes. Stick with it, CASC25. You'll be delighted at you first weigh-in.:)

Need help...

Does anyone have any tips for taking shakes on the go? I am often travelling all day with work, I take a shake in the morning but end up skipping lunchtime and not taking another until late in the evening when I get back, which leaves me very hungry.

Would love to know a way of mixing on the go because the instructions say to drink within 15 minutes of mixing - so am not sure it's wise to make it up in the morning and take with me. Mixing with a fork/spoon doesn't seem to work either as results in lots of lumps :(

Someone mentioned buying a shaker that bodybuilders use for their protein shakes. Something about it having a metal disk in which breaks up all of the lumps. I'll have a check online and get back to you with a proper answer in a few minutes xx

http://www.bodyshapersfitness.com/prodView.asp?idproduct=1077&gclid=COnaz-L_9pMCFSNPMAodq2S6VQ

Protein Shaker 

Those both sound pretty good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back