Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya... 2nd day on LT.. but this is my 3rd attempt at loosing the 3.5 stones that I want to shift.
I did really well the 1st time, lost over 1 stone, but then got emotional blackmail from my 5 and 2 year olds... why don't you eat meals with us anymore mummy..
Still - going to Greece in 9 weeks so something has to work.. wish me luck.
Tracy

Hello - I've read lots of great posts on here. Finally I have made the phone call to the Pharmacy to collect my dvd and then will book my first appointment to start the program. Current weight about 14st 10lb and would love to be 11 st. Does anyone have any comments about lighterlife compared to the Lipotrim plan?
i really want this diet to work.

Hi Dolly. My friend is on lighterlife while I am doing LT. From a financial point of view I would say LT is def better as there is a £30 a week difference between the 2. The upside the lighterlife does appear to be that you have 4 shakes a day instead of 3 on LT and the variety of flavours they have to choose from is more than LT. Having said that I love mint hot chocolate made from choc shake and peppermint tea so for me LT works fine. On lighterlife you have to go to a weekly meeting which last for 2 hours. Most councillors also provide a 'drop-in' for those without the time to attend meetings but I think you are encouraged to stay for the session. We will have to see at the end if this makes the difference between staying slim or not but for me coming on here each day is enough of an inspiration to stick with it. It really is down to personal preference and whether or not your bank balance will allow for £66 a week compared with £36 for LT. Good luck with your choice.

hi all
i started tfr last wednesday , this is my second time to do this , this time last year i did it for 8 wks and lost 3 stone did ivf in the august got pregnant and had my dd 8 weeks ago. i lied to my pharmacist last week and told him baby was 12 wks old and he allowed me start, i have actually found the last week on tfr easier than last year as now i can visulise (sp) what skiny me looked like without he weight last year and that keeps me going also i was so much happier skinny than i am now. i had a bad fall in pregnancy so i was unable to move for most of the pregnancy so i pilled on the pounds from eating v badly!! i hope my story can encourage some f you to keep with it my tricks are to have shake at 11am , 3pm and soup at 7.30pm and lots of water in between. also on the back of my door i have a chart of how many pounds i need to loose and each week i x of how many i have lost. anyhow sorry for going on my start weight thid time is 17st 3lb so i have a long way to go thid time i will update you tomorrow with my 1st weigh in results
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w2cs1Tc/

Ur story is very like mine. Started when baby was 8 weeks. Lied to chemist. Best of luck with diet

weight.png

Last edited:
hopefully this post goes up 4th time lucky!!! tag and fatlover thank you for your support hopefully i can do as well as you guys . well im on the way lost 10lb this week. pink please just do the healthy eating plan really does not seem right your reactions to the lipotrim are scary!!

start weight 17st 2lb

week 1 = -10 16st 6lb

Hey I'm new too, i'm finding this website really useful for motivation, and its great to see everyone doing really well!!!
hi john
well done on joining. i saw on one of your post you find the shakes awful. little tip when i have either the strawberry one or the choc one i throw in 250 mls water and 6 ice cubes then blend away and it comes out like an icecream shake then i eat with a spoon make it alot more enjoyable. i don't like the vanilla at all absolutely awful the soup i put a tiny (tiny) bit of curry spice. I just need to make it work for me and fit it into my life as much as i can. if i were to gag everytime i put them to my lips there's no way i'd be able to continue, especially if this is to be for a few weeks. good luck and hope this helps it really is worth is i'm going for next weigh in sat WI 3. in the first two i've lost 17.5lbs so its truely worth it. keep going and drop in whenever you need motivation x

Hiya all,
Welcome to new starters, restarters and to another day for everyone else. Day 3 done again and feeling great as far as shakes are concerned. Must try your trick Honeybelle and the peppermint tea option sounds wonderful too. I love the chick soup with some chili flakes and lotsa pepper but it is hard not to gag sometimes. I have a horrific cold and sore throat today and cough. I think I just overdid it at the wk/end with the charity walk. Sometimes I wish I could just concentrate on what is important for me and my brood. I am due to get an assignment in for an OU course Friday but I'll have to get an extension again

colly
your hilarious! ah you're just like me and my excuses as to why i'm not eating. don't beat yourself up about not doing the walk. there'll be plenty of time for that and the more weight you lose, the easier it is to do these things. the most most important thing is that you stick to it. if you ever feel a little binge coming on. you just come on here and there'll be plenty to discourage you. well done on keeping going. its difficult but you're doing great keep it up x

sorry colly
i read that wrong i thought you hadn't done it.
so well done you it was a long walk.
and the walk means the damage from the binge wasn't as bad...all good :)

Honeybelle,

We are alike, fast and furious and go getters. I can hear it all the time in your posts. This board has some just fab people on it - so determined. By the end of Summer we'll be all slim and sexy and just bloody worth it!!!

Day 4 - still at it and drinking that lovely uisce not uisce beatha!! or water to those who don't have the command of irish.

Colly

wonder if anyone can answer this question...? is it allowed to have a tiny drop of skimmed milk in coffee? i am just about to start. just finished watching the dvd and it said no milk in tea and coffee. is that right?
thanks

no milk at all, no nothing except: black tea, black coffee, green tea and peppermint tea. lotsssssssss of waterrrr, and those delicious shakes :)

Dolly,

When I first did lipotrim i had no milk in coffee or tea at all. After w/in when I had lost loadsa weight, I would reward myself with a little drop of semi skimmed milk in a tea or coffee for that day. However, as I am a restarter, I have continued to have milk in tea and coffee. It has made no difference to ketosis for me, I stress for ME. It is I think though best to follow the rules set out as these are the best way to success and they are put there for a reason (one hopes).

Good luck with it - its a great diet and if you can't do w/out milk in tea or coffee in the first few days, wean yourself off it and once you are in ketosis, you'll feel so good you won't need it

Colly

Well weighted in today and lost 7lbs this week. Now considering I had a binge on Sat night, walked from midnight to 4.00 am for 13 miles, slept till noon and then ate my way thru' Sunday, this is no mean feat. Add this to the 4 lbs I lost in Week 1 and I am 11 lbs down in two weeks with two weak episodes. I am soooooooo totally chuffed. I will try this w/end to be stronger. I am feeling so ill with throat and heady and eary and so I am not inclined to eat anyway but I have a huge number of commitments that I have to get thru'. Will she succeed, that is the question??? Will I get to prove to Pink that a second timer can do it??? I love a challenge.

Keep shaking everyone and for all those just beginning this journey, it only gets better.

Colly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back