Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will I get to prove to Pink that a second timer can do it??? I love a challenge.

Colly

LOL, come on girl you can do it.

Im thinking I am having some major reaction (as someone advised earlier). I never even stopped to think that when my body was totally shutting down and freeking out it was WHEN I WAS IN KETOSIS :eek:. I could not understand why I could fly past the first 5 or 6 days (when these are ment to be the worst) and then it was sheer hell. I am going to ask chemist/doctor to explain this more to me.

Anyway I started a real healthy way of eating on Monday, Today I am 6lb down :D. I feel fantastic and all I have done is not eat any rubbish as far as sweets etc. I have cut out white bread & potatoes as well.

I am sticking to 4 litres of water a day and I am convinced no matter what diet your on, WATER is really the secret as they say its the water in our food that our bodies hold onto etc. so by drinking and drinking you are flushing it out.

Good luck colly, i will keep a watch out to see how you are getting on.:wave_cry:

Hello

Hi, I'm Liz and I just started today. I've got at least three stone to shift, four would be nice, I'm a teacher and I've been struggling with my weight since my early twenties and having two kids in the last three years hasn't helped. I'm quite psyched up at the moment for the diet and I'm really glad my friend suggested this site.

colly well done on the weight loss woo hoo nearer and nearer that goal you go. you're dead right we'll be sizzlingly sexy in no time
way to go ..hurray x

Dolly
stick to it its worth it i started at your weight 14st 10lbs. and 2 weigh ins later i was down do 13st 6.5lbs! brilliant diet the key is don't look to far ahead. take every day as it comes. if i were to think i would be on shakes only for the next few weeks i'd probably take everything in the house and eat it all. every day your are one step closer to your goal and then those days add up and before you know it it's weigh in and thats when you get your reward. nothing like seeing that figure go down in every way :) and when you start to feel the clothes loosening up it is worth it. keep to it as soon as you're in ketosis you'll be flying. off i go now to get more WATER in he he best of luck

welcome liz
i'm just starting week 3. but not haveing weigh in till saturday. this site is great for getting motivaion and anytime you feel low just log on for help we've all been there. good luck x

Hi, I'm Liz and I just started today. I've got at least three stone to shift, four would be nice, I'm a teacher and I've been struggling with my weight since my early twenties and having two kids in the last three years hasn't helped. I'm quite psyched up at the moment for the diet and I'm really glad my friend suggested this site.

Welcome Liz. I'm on week 3. Like you, I had 2 children in the last 3 years and have 3 stone to lose. 1st week is a bit of a challenge, then it does get easier. the rapid results motivate you. Go 4 it! :)

im booked in for my first appointment to begin on monday am. 9.30. Pharmasist talked very seriously about committment if i want results. hope this is not too hard.

Dolly - I won't lie to you, from personal experience I found the first 4 days REALLY hard. Then after 4 days it gets a bit easier. The main thing is to drink lots and lots of water. The more you drink the less hungry you feel. You just then need to have the willpower to get you through the habit you have of eating. Especially if eating is something you do when you're bored.

No matter how hard it seems at the beginnning, it does get easier. I am only a week and a half into it and I feel great, more energy, and not hungry 95% of the time!

Hi

My name is lisa and this is my first post :wavey: i started lipotrim this afternoon - i have had a stinking headache which was sorted with a few tabs and a nap :) and i gurgle when i walk with the amount of water i have guzzled - but i am determined to stick with this. It doesnt matter how hungry i get, how ill i feel, how lethargic this makes me for the first week or so - i am not going to fall of this particular wagon.

I have my neice's 15 yr old b'day meal in 4 weeks and my own daughters 18th b'day celebration in 6 weeks which happens to be the day before i go on holiday for two weeks to turkey :eek: - as i have said, i will not be falling of the wagon but.... in 4 weeks time do u think i could have one day where i have 2 lipotrim sachets and then a chicken salad for my dinner out, the same for my daughters b'day and possibly the same while i am on holiday??? Is that how refeeding works and if so - is it too soon to be playing silly games like that with the ketosis thing?

I apologise if i have put this in the wrong thread - i am still trying to find my feet on here ;)

New to lipotrim

Hi, Hope you dont mind me joining been on lipotrim for 12 days now and it's the first diet that i am finding easy. I have lost 13lbs in my first week and the way i see it is if i cheat im just cheating myself i find it easier on lipotrim as you cant decide what you have to eat you have a few choices of shakes which works for me great. Thought i would join the site as i have read a few threads and find it realy supportive and gives you even more incentive the only thing i do wish is there was more photos available i.e before and after as from seeing a few photos these alone have gave me the push i needed and feel if there were more available it would help even more does anyone know if there is anymore?.

A note to keep in mind i have find the chicken soup quite nice now as i was advised be the pharmacy it would be fine to put pepper in which is now what i do and like i said quite enjoy it.

Does anyne know about excess skin this is one of my worries i have brought some bio oil and am going to start doing exercise can anyone give any advice on this as it would be graetly apprtiated.

xx

welcome sweetie! it's a great forum for support isn't it! I also lost 13lb in my first week. On my second week now! good luck and keep up the good work! :D

Hi

My name is lisa and this is my first post :wavey: i started lipotrim this afternoon - i have had a stinking headache which was sorted with a few tabs and a nap :) and i gurgle when i walk with the amount of water i have guzzled - but i am determined to stick with this. It doesnt matter how hungry i get, how ill i feel, how lethargic this makes me for the first week or so - i am not going to fall of this particular wagon.

I have my neice's 15 yr old b'day meal in 4 weeks and my own daughters 18th b'day celebration in 6 weeks which happens to be the day before i go on holiday for two weeks to turkey :eek: - as i have said, i will not be falling of the wagon but.... in 4 weeks time do u think i could have one day where i have 2 lipotrim sachets and then a chicken salad for my dinner out, the same for my daughters b'day and possibly the same while i am on holiday??? Is that how refeeding works and if so - is it too soon to be playing silly games like that with the ketosis thing?

I apologise if i have put this in the wrong thread - i am still trying to find my feet on here ;)
Hi lisa welcome to the forum!
Personally if you are determind to stick with it ...i wouldnt eat!!! LT is a TOTAL FOOD REPLACEMENT and 4 weeks in you could have lost a stone or more...You need to do a refeed proccess before you go on holiday, but again this is a strict process of introducing food groups slowly so you do not restock your gylcogen stores! stopping and starting is not a good thing to do! Its 20 times harder to restart!
If you want anymore answers you are best posting new threads on the main forum ...more of the longer term member are on there!
Good luck with your desicion!

Hi Vicki L

I'm on my 9th day of LT now and I would just like to 2nd everything you've written. The forum has helped me massively with motivation etc...
After reading acouple of tips on here I now put chilli and garlic in my soup and make it with more water in a pan and I really enjoy it. Other tips have been making the chocolate with mint tea which is delicious and also having the vanilla with a spoon of coffee cold over ice.. that one was thanks to futuresbright.. thanks its a great idea, also gives you more variety.. But thanks to everyone once again...

WHERE IS EVERYONE:confused:

How are you all doing, my plan is going extremely well. Will do another weigh in on thursday.

Fatloser did you stick to it over the weekend???

hii every1! im new 2 this 2day feeling good!
i realli like the taste of the shakes but its gonna kill me drinkin alll this water iv onli drunk a liter and thts enuff but i supose i need to drink more!
n e tricks i cud use?

Hey pink380!

Are you sticking to your diet? Is it calorie counting? WW?

My weightloss is still a bit slow! Will probably only be down 3lb this week...which is grand, but...more would be nice.

I'm having a really nice time! Finnished Uni n have a meeting about my summer research job on Thursday. Probably won't start until Monday.

Guen

Hey pink380!

Are you sticking to your diet? Is it calorie counting? WW?

My weightloss is still a bit slow! Will probably only be down 3lb this week...which is grand, but...more would be nice.

I'm having a really nice time! Finnished Uni n have a meeting about my summer research job on Thursday. Probably won't start until Monday.

Guen

Hi Guen,

Yep im sticking to it and not even suffering either :D

Something has finally clicked in me and you know when it has when you dont crave or feel you are missing out.

Im just doing a real low fat healthy eating thing at the moment. Im not counting calories or watching portion control at the moment. I have so much to lose and I am sure it will fall off pretty quick but when it starts to stick that is when the portion control will have to come into it.

Basic day is

Breakfast:- 2 weetabix with canderel

Snack - fruit or yogurt

Lunch - 2 slices of wholegrain bread with turkey and salad & fruit

Dinner - chicken/turkey or some read meat with just LOADS of veg.

I dont eat white bread/potatoes/butter or any sweet stuff whatsoever i.e. RUBBISH.

I feel fantastic and I have no cravings whatsoever. The only thing I would say is I have a constant muggy headache and take a headache tablet nearly every day to stop it turning into a migrane. This is all down to LACK of sugar due to the PCOS this is why I have struggled so much with my weight but nothing is going to get the better of me this time:D

Glad to hear you are doing well, 3lb is not a slow weight loss. One thing I learnt from lipo years ago was dont just watch the weight, watch the INCHES as well. Its amazing the way the clothes all of a sudden start hanging off you even if you are only having small losses.

hii every1! im new 2 this 2day feeling good!
i realli like the taste of the shakes but its gonna kill me drinkin alll this water iv onli drunk a liter and thts enuff but i supose i need to drink more!
n e tricks i cud use?

Welcome Fiona
I found that the more water you drink the more you want. I didn't drink any water before LT, but I drink at least 3 litres a day now. Keep one of those sports bottles with you at all times and get in the habit of refilling it everytime its finished.We humans are creatures of habit so it wont take long before you wont leave the house without it.
You will be in ketosis in a few for days time and then things will get easier. Good luck.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back