Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi gwen, colly, pink
how are you guys
i had my weigh in last sat 4lbs down. was hoping for a bit more but hey i reckon if i lost 4 lbs a week for the next 10 weeks i'd nearly be there. 21.5 gone now hurray.
every thing thats on the tv is about food do you think there's any calories in licking the screen :D he he

[/quote]every thing thats on the tv is about food do you think there's any calories in licking the screen :D he he[/quote]

:D:D:D this made me laugh. That was the one thing i used to find soooooooooooo hard when i was on lipo. I used to say to hubby, is it me or are all the ads about FOOD??? Its so true.

Well done on the weight loss, dont forget 4lb a week is still just over a stone a month!!

thanks kay!
first day successfully complete and i didnt feel the slightest bit hungry, we tht was until my brother had a nice chinese lol so it got my mind racing!
Im going to keep at this i usually quit everything and im just fed up now!
so hopefully in a few months i will b down to 10 stones and i will keep it off, i know its goin to be difficult but iv got to do it!

thanks kay!
first day successfully complete and i didnt feel the slightest bit hungry, we tht was until my brother had a nice chinese lol so it got my mind racing!
Im going to keep at this i usually quit everything and im just fed up now!
so hopefully in a few months i will b down to 10 stones and i will keep it off, i know its goin to be difficult but iv got to do it!

And you will Fiona. Keep at it.We have all been in the same boat,and some of us(including me) are still in it. lol :D

Hiya my buddys

Pink well done sticking to this new regime. This seems so healthy - really you sound v positive. Honeybelle, 4lbs is fab. I've been lickin the TV too. Well now.................... weekend and the fatest fatloser. Not good. What the f..k is wrong with me!!! Its not cravings, not anything but out and out weakness. Anyway, all week last week I suffered the in-laws and stuck to the program. Went to a b/day party fri and stuck to the program. Sat, until the evening stuck to it but then....... BLAH BLAH - you've heard it all before. Pink, I just CANT lie to you, it is hard to get past that wkend. Honeybelle, I know you have told me so many times. Anyway, I'm back again since y/day. I'll go for gold again. I have no NO social engagements this wkend and I have my bbq on 6th July. So, if I can lose 6lbs by then, I'll go on the refeed and lose the rest that way. Hook, hell and high water's been quoted before so..... you'll just have to watch this space and see if I am truly a loser and fat or a real live 'fatloser'. I have been so sheepish about posting but if I can't be honest with you guys well.... I've lost already. Glad you are all being so good and shaking and losing and sticking with it. You are stronger than me. Pink, I don't think its a second time round thing, just think for me its emotionally where I am at. I am doing an OU course, have a 4 yr old whose been sick and been fluy myself and on top of that, hubby away and the in-laws visiting. Talk about setting myself up for heaven???? The penance is truly TRULY earned.

Colly

Hiya my buddys

Pink well done sticking to this new regime. This seems so healthy - really you sound v positive. Honeybelle, 4lbs is fab. I've been lickin the TV too. Well now.................... weekend and the fatest fatloser. Not good. What the f..k is wrong with me!!! Its not cravings, not anything but out and out weakness. Anyway, all week last week I suffered the in-laws and stuck to the program. Went to a b/day party fri and stuck to the program. Sat, until the evening stuck to it but then....... BLAH BLAH - you've heard it all before. Pink, I just CANT lie to you, it is hard to get past that wkend. Honeybelle, I know you have told me so many times. Anyway, I'm back again since y/day. I'll go for gold again. I have no NO social engagements this wkend and I have my bbq on 6th July. So, if I can lose 6lbs by then, I'll go on the refeed and lose the rest that way. Hook, hell and high water's been quoted before so..... you'll just have to watch this space and see if I am truly a loser and fat or a real live 'fatloser'. I have been so sheepish about posting but if I can't be honest with you guys well.... I've lost already. Glad you are all being so good and shaking and losing and sticking with it. You are stronger than me. Pink, I don't think its a second time round thing, just think for me its emotionally where I am at. I am doing an OU course, have a 4 yr old whose been sick and been fluy myself and on top of that, hubby away and the in-laws visiting. Talk about setting myself up for heaven???? The penance is truly TRULY earned.

Colly

Awwwwwwww Colly dont be so hard on yourself, I only know too well the frustration you are feeling. Im feeling good and glad something has finally clicked within me to stick to healthy eating. With me Lipo just was not agreeing with me, it was scary what symptoms I was getting but I would rather be safe than sorry.

Can I just ask, are you actually keeping the weight off that you lose whilst you are breaking it every so often????

I still do be tempted to try JUST ONCE MORE but I know there is just no point. The mad thing is as well, I can stick to a really healthy diet but if you were to ask me to do 2 shakes and a healthy meal I would eat all around me :eek: very strange indeed.

Hey To All Newbies On This Forum...
How Are Things Going For U All So Far?
Its My 2nd Weigh In Tom And Im Well Excited. Had A Rough Weekend Though....struggled A Lot As All I Wanted To Do Was Eat But I Didnt Sucumb!!!! Hopefully It Will Pay Off Tom? Soon See!!!
Xxx

pink & colly
i cannot wait to go on refeed my sister is starting to eat her dinner in fear. i sit there like a rabid dog foaming at the mouth while she eats;) . it truely is only a matter of time before i leap from the seat snatch her chicken in my mouth and leave nothing but a trail of flames like the roadrunner:D
colly its just so good that your able to start back again after the weekend. what i do is stay out of the house as much as possible anything is a distraction. i cannot be trusted alone with the fridge. try that stay away from the house and fridge as much as possible. garden ,shop go for massage anything but stay away from the fridge and cupboards.
pink well done on your new diet seems good and healthy and theres food woo hoo. food!!!! i nearly dream about it every night..some people dream of brad pitt, me i dream of chicken pieces. until refeed its all i can do dream and lick the tv screen when the food ads come on:D:D

Honey.....
I Often Find Myself Salivating At The Tv Too......stepping Closer Too It....bad Bad Bad Tightknickers!!! Lol. By Sturday I Would Of Actually Sold My Own Mother For A Jacket Potatoe!!! How Bad Is That!
Xxx
Xxx

Hiya Honeybelle,
haven't been talking to you for a while, been doing housework now that I don't have to study! Well done on your weight loss! How are ya coping?

Pink380,
I think it's the 'forbidden fruit' effect! I'm so glad what you're doing is working for you!!
I actually ate a quarter of a grape last night!! Was wracked with guilt, but I had to, cos I NEEDED a Ducolax and have a problem swallowing tablets without food.
Ah well, hopefully it was too little to kick me outta ketosis!

Fatloser,
Glad you're back on track!!! You need to come on here for an ass kicking if you feel tempted!! Next weekend log on and stay on. Congratulate everyone for the weighloss on every thread!!!
Are you definitely refeeding on 6th July?? Definitely?

Guen

p.s. You three really should tickers and weekly weight loss tables! Don't you like them?

pink, honeybelle, guen

Thanks so much for encouragement. I def. need an asskicking. Today I weighed myself and am back to where I was on Sat morning so, I have basically lost 2 days w/loss by stufffing face forr 2 days. I am def. refeeding on 6th July. That will be my first day of refeed. I will then have about 10 lbs to lose to get to target and I want to get to target by 8th August when I go to Italy on hols. I know I can do it with sticking with refeed and I need the gentle reintroduction of food or I'll just do the usual binging. If I can get thru' this w/end I know I'll be on the pigs back and that's a flying pig!!!

Somehow once i get in ketosis I get the most sadistic pleasure of watching everyone around me gorge. its like a power thing and I get the most delicious foods and feed them to others and just sit watching - feeling like a martyr I guess - tis the catholic guilt thing no doubt.

Tightknickers, you are doing so well girl, hang on in there. I have been reading ur posts and you are going to make it, I can tell.

Guen, you are amazing you are simply fab! You will be under the 15 stone for sure next time round. Would love a ticker but I'm useless at getting one.

Keep shaking and stick with the program Pink!! I know you would be tempted again but u sound you have a really healthy regime and it'll work alright - esp. longterm

Colly

Fatloser,
You'll be at your target in no time. You're really close, if I was that close I think I'd probably have trouble sticking to it too!

I have a power thing on LT too! I made a deal with my Bf in the middle of May that I would stick rigidly to LT, and cook and prepare him great healthy food that would cause him to lose his couple of stone, on the condition that he eats NOTHING that I haven't sanctioned! I was kind enough to allow him 4 pints when he got his exam results (He got a 1st class honour, 3rd year in a row). Knowing I control what he eats makes me feel better about having what I eat controlled! Saddistic I know, but I need it, and it helps us both!

Thanks hun, I'm REALLY hoping to be 14st 13 next week!!! Would be amazing!

I have been awake since 6am with Dulcolax cramps! Yesterday I slept til 2pm!!! Felt crap all day (what was left of it). Ah well, my summer job starts tomorrow (doing dental research into elastic modulus of ceramics), and I will be back to a routine then.

Today I'm making a big ragu (for lasagne), and a cake for the Bf's birthday on Monday.

Guen,

Well on here again, actually about to have my first shake of the day. Little man is asleep after a hectic morning of dr. fevers etc. He just has a virus but its since last thurs so he's driving me bonkers and awake every night. Monday all three were home, oldest with h/ache, second with brutal cough which kept awake alnight. So now, just to sticking with the diet and continuing with the losses without the binges in between. I am not disappointed with not losing so fast more with the fact that by not consistently sticking with this program for a longish period of time, eating habits continue and there is no reeducation of what we're doing. I want to have a few weeks of just being controlled with my evening meal and the shakes and then get to the stage of having a little carb with lunch etc. I need to wean myself into a healthier place

keep shakin'

Colly

well week 2 completed another 8 1/2lb down. fatloser i think like me this is your second time to do this great diet so just remember how good we looked skinny and that might stop you breaking it this weekend

start weight 17lb 2

week 1 -10 lb
week 2 - 8 1/2 lb

Girls can I just ask how you are mangaging to get hold of lipo with only lbs to lose. From what I know you have to be 3 stone or more for your chemist to even consider it. I know my chemist would never hand out to anyone with 3 stone or less to lose. They may offer the maintenance but never the full program.

Hope you dont mind me asking just curious.

As regards me, IM FLYING IT :D Will weigh myself again tomorrow and let you know.

Well done to the weight losses.

Also Guys just to let you know, my chemist is so so strict and so clued up on this diet, I wonder if any of you have been told you cannot use normal TOOTHPASTE, it contains sugar. When I did it I had to use Euthrymol, you know the natural one that tastes like Germaline yukkkkkkkkkkkkk.

This is the end of day one on lipotrim and its 2.15 in morning and I'm wide awake....not good as my youngest wakes around 6.30.
Thanks for creating this forum as otherwise I'd be climbing the walls.

hi !
Day 3 and just woke up feeling terrible.
realli shakey and tierd! Will this feeling stop soon ?
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back