Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks samiann i dont feel sick jus tierd and shakey but it is first thing in the morning so hopefully i will feel better later as i have to work lol

Lipotrim

hey i have got my consultation for LT today and am hopefuly going to start it on Friday:D

i am 15st 1pound and want to loose about 2st

i am going to try and keep a daily update to help anyone thinking of starting lipotrim

wish me luck:)

Guen,fatloser, honeybelle and anyone I have missed.

Well weighed myself this morning and have lost another 2lb so that is 8lb in 11 days. Bit confused over the fact it was only 2lb as I stuck to it religiously and my portions were actually not even big. Plus the fact I feel clothes wise and look wise that it was alot more???

Anyway as I always say 2lb is a bag of sugar and that is a fairly heavy bag. Also have to keep saying this is NOT lipo its healthy eating so still determined girls.

This is why I hate the fact my body wont let me do lipo, healthy eating is SOOOOOOOO SLOW :cry:

Forgot to mention, had a friend here today who I have not seen for about 6 weeks and she said OMG you have lost weight :D

Every little helps I suppose to keep us on the straight and narrow.

Fiona08, Sam,

Well done for getting thru' the very worst days. Each day you get thru' now will be the very hardest on this programme and once you see the w/loss u will be so glad u could be strong. Getting past the tiredness and coldness and shakiness is the hardest and then it is just about your mindset and ensuring you do NOT let your guard down for a minute, absolutely rigidly stick with it and you will be AMAZED. You can do this.

Pink, well done u. 2lbs is wonderful - a wonderful achievement in week 2 of any program. Your healthy eating regime sounds so good but I watched a Richard and Judy programe about such diets in the Autumn. I cannot remember whose diet it was but worth checking out their website. When w/loss slowed it was about the balance of food types proteins, fats and carbs. Once this is in sync and good, apparently the w/loss will flow until you get to target. Just check it out and remember, once this diet is over, as u well know, a healthy eating program has to follow or we are back to square one. That is why when I get to where I want to be about 10lbs more, I am starting on the refeed to the letter. I only qualified to get Lipotrim by setting my target just under 9 stone. If I get to 10.5 I'll be happy within myself. I will be 154 lbs when I lose 10 more lbs and then I am hoping for another 10 lbs when I refeed over a 3 week period. What do u think of that. I'll stick to refeed and only 2 shakes a meal for one week and then a no carb meal lunch and dinner and then back to normal. We'll see anyway. at 154lbs I am v slim with my build etc. so I will be happy as long as I can balance there or abouts.

Stick with it all of you.

Hank, just remember, four days of hell and you'll be losing losing losing - just in time for summer

Colly

hi Hank and welcome wishing you lots of luck with your LT journey x

Hi Colly,

You talk about diets and certain foods to make the weight fall off. Well I was watching a programme with that Hugh guy who wants to get all chickens organic. I was shocked to watch as they were comparing the fat grams etc between battrey and organic chickens. Because of the way battrey ones are fattened up they came out with the highest amount of fat.

What are we supposed to do girls, the one and only meat apart from Turkey that is ment to be low in fat, high in protien, has actually all changed now cause of the way food is manufactured :mad:

I wont even go orgnanic as far as chicken as one would not even feed 2 of us never mind 4:eek:

I am hoping the 2lb loss is my body just holding back and thinking "oh oh here we go again am I going to be starved" and when it realises its not then it might start shifting again next week.

Gosh I have a strange way of looking at things but its so true our bodies actually go into a state of panic :D

Take care

Pink380,

8lb in 11 days is NOT slow. It's more than I've lost in the last 11 days on LT. 2lb a week is realistic on a normal diet for women! My bf is eating 1500 calories give or take per day, and I worked it out that for his age, build, weight and activity level, he's burning about 3000 a day. Which means he burns 10500 calories a week more than eats, and that is about 2.91 lbs. And that's about what he loses each week, but he's a guy. One week I gave him less food, 1000 calories a day, he was hungry, and lethargic and only lost 1 lb. His metabolism probably slowed down. You seem to be really energetic and happy with what you're eating so stick with it, let your body be your guide. Do you have someone you can 'experiment' on like I do? Husband? Child? It's fun!

Guen

Pink380,

8lb in 11 days is NOT slow. It's more than I've lost in the last 11 days on LT. 2lb a week is realistic on a normal diet for women! My bf is eating 1500 calories give or take per day, and I worked it out that for his age, build, weight and activity level, he's burning about 3000 a day. Which means he burns 10500 calories a week more than eats, and that is about 2.91 lbs. And that's about what he loses each week, but he's a guy. One week I gave him less food, 1000 calories a day, he was hungry, and lethargic and only lost 1 lb. His metabolism probably slowed down. You seem to be really energetic and happy with what you're eating so stick with it, let your body be your guide. Do you have someone you can 'experiment' on like I do? Husband? Child? It's fun!

Guen

Thanks for that, I think my problem is I know lipo is quicker, but I HAVE TO STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!!!!.

When you put it into figures about my loss and your loss it does make you wonder. I am totally sticking to this cause i feel fantastic and I know something has clicked in me big time cause I am not craving or feel I am missing out in something. I already feel like I have been doing this all my life if that makes sense.

I am also still drinking 4 litres of water a day and I really know this sounds stupid but I do wonder if this can mess with the scales as well even tho I am living in the loo still. Well only the next few weeks will tell.

I think cause I have so much to lose I thought it would fly off for the first 4 or 5 weeks and then hit the 1 to 2lb a week after that. I also have to think I am getting older, my body is so different after having 2 kids as it was over 10 year ago when I did this plan and lost 5 stone in a year. At that time the weight fell off for the first few weeks and then went steady.

Weight is slower when you get a bit older I hear, or when you have PCOS like me. I am so scared of putting back on the weight, because with the PCOS and a few more years, it might become actually impossible to shift the weight!!!

Weight is slower when you get a bit older I hear, or when you have PCOS like me. I am so scared of putting back on the weight, because with the PCOS and a few more years, it might become actually impossible to shift the weight!!!

As you know I have PCOS as well, I have never found a problem with losing the weight (when i am in frame of mind for dieting) I find that with the PCOS that the smallest amount of fat within a meal will make me gain instantly. I know this sounds mad but for example if I was to eat pure healthy all week, no fat, sugar etc and then I had one steak and kidney pie one day, you are gaurenteed I will have a pound or so put up and that is no exageration. Even if I was to put gravy on my dinner one day I would gain. With me and this horrible condition the only thing that works is no fat whatsover like butter, cheese, mayo, gravies. All those sorts of fats. When I lost the 5 stone in a year, not so much as a chip passed my mouth it was all healthy. I think I lived on stirfrys and used one-cal oil spray. I think also rice was a major part of my meals as well.

Guen, I think in all honesty the only way to keep weight off for the rest of your life, is by eating, chicken, fish, turkey, salads etc, im convinced of it or if you do eat badly one day exercise like mad to make up for it:eek:

That is depressing! I wanna do a calorie controlled, low fat, low GL/GI diet, like Ally is doing. But I really don't think I can never ever have a take away ever again. I'd still like it once or twice a year!!! And the very occasional sunday roast, and I really can't handle gaining 10lbs cos I ate one pizza, if that happened I'd just bang my head against a wall!!

well done everyone.my name is denise and i did lipotrim last year lost 3 stone didnt do the refeed and i have put it back on again so i am now determined to start as i mean to go i was doing so well felt great just got to confident with how much i had lost because i went from a size 18 to being able to get into a 12 but it was tight a comfortable 14 once i felt my 14's getting tight i should have got a grip of me then.but i'm back now thats what matters fingers crossed my first weigh in is next wednesday

Guen, I am not saying you have to never have a take away again :eek:

That is the way my body gets affected with the PCOS, I touch a bad carb I put on weight its as simple as that but its the fact I dont even have to over eat bad carbs before I put it on. Also I suffer terrible with sugar cravings, I am still getting muggy headaches 11 days on and its from the lack of sugar but I am ok otherwise so nothing will stop me.

I am joined to many PCOS sites and this sugar thing does not even seem that common, I have come across one or 2 but not many its mainly CARBS that are the problem. Not every person with PCOS have the same symtoms/problems, but I am sure you know all this. I am 35 and beleive it or not I am only just learning everything about PCOS and I was diagnosed 17 year ago but just told, there is no cure GOODBYE...

Your situation might be totally different, I know many women with PCOS that cant even shift the weight even with dieting. I am lucky in that respect that it will shift once I put my mind to it and of course NEVER TOUCH FAT AGAIN.

God love you I could just imagine your face when you thought NO MORE CHIPS :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You will be ok, I suppose we PCOS suffers are so different as far as, a normal person could eat one take away a week and totally be ok, whereas we would have to have maybe only one a month or every 2 months in order to keep our weight at a normal level.

Neicy D,

I did just what you did, and I've been struggling to get to grips with getting it under control again. It was so easy to climb the sizes again and just like you, I got so so cocky. I think this time I will refeed to the letter and also I am def. gonna stick to a low carb regime, some carbs for b/fast, less for lunch and none for dinner and then on Saturday's have a feast and then again back to a healthy regime. One day where I am free but not binging. I'll see how I go, meanwhile, I want another 10lbs gone by 6th July. Fingers crossed and here's hoping I can get this wk/end behind me successfully.

Good luck neicy.

Colly

Guen, Pink,

PCOS sounds horrid. Have a look at the website that is called southbeach.com or get the southbeach diet book from Waterstones. There is a 10 day program in there which I found and find really helpful (not that you'd notice as I gained so much weight) but i think it is so good. It is just like Atkins but without all the high fats and creams and cheeses. Take a look see

Colly

Hi Fatloser,

Yep PCOS is horrid, I have every symptom of it.

Anyway I am sort of following the low GI diet (not strict strict) but picking bits and bobs from the list, instead of eating wholemeal bread I eat wholegrain or wheatgerm etc. I must admit I am not craving sugar one bit. I do get muggy headaches from the lack of it but I am not like a mad woman needing it.

Just did my food shopping today 200 euro :eek::eek::eek:. All because I stocked up on all the good stuff. Its ridiculas and there was no meat in that shop as I have plenty left over in freezer etc.

BUT I AM DETERMINED TO DO THIS NOTHING IS GOING TO STOP ME, EVEN IF THE BAILIFFS CALL FOR NOT PAYING MY CREDIT CARD :eek::eek::eek:

p.s. Girls I hope you dont mind me staying on this board but I am finding it a great comfort seeing how you are all getting on and its certainly keeping me motivated with my plan.

Thanks pink,
I think it's mainly a problem with carbs for me, I can say no to carbs easy enough, bread and sugar I can live without, but the very occasional greasy meal on special occasions I couldn't.

Tell me about the cost! I actually thought I would save money while on LT. My bf & I normally live on €600 between us for food, petrol, electricity, broadband and tv. But it's gone up to €700, in summer of all times!!!! I didn't factor in the weekly Fibreclear, and my boyfriends new healthy eating regime, which does admitedly involve 2 punnets of strawberries! I always get half price chicken, and mum picks up meat for me when she can, so the increase is purely in salad, veg n fruit!
Cost of petrol doesn't help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back