Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Fatloser,

Yep PCOS is horrid, I have every symptom of it.

p.s. Girls I hope you dont mind me staying on this board but I am finding it a great comfort seeing how you are all getting on and its certainly keeping me motivated with my plan.

Hi Pink, well done for staying so positive despite PCOS :). I believe your symptoms will clear up. And yes, it is great to have you stay on this forum. ;)

Hi Everyone
After spending the week psyching myself up I went to the chemists on Wednesday for the DVD .. god that was the most boring thing I have ever watched but it confirmed everything I had already read on here written by you lovely peeps so I thought thats it im going to do it.

Went to the Chemist in Prestwich yesterday and bought my first weeks supply so I could start on Sunday 1 more day and im heading for the brand new me !

Bumped into a very nice lady who has been on LT for 2 weeks who was very encouraging so if you read this THANK YOU ! xx

Start Weight 20st 6lb (6lb more than I thought i was!)
Target Weight 10st 7lb

:wave_cry:Hi All!! Iam just new to this forum, Iam doing my first week on my 5th day and i went to buy senokot and fibre clear, instead the girl gave famobel is a gel with fibre, i wonder if iam doing the right thing. Its great this forum!! thanks a million to all of you for your comments

No bloody wonder woman!!!! I take a VERY heaped teaspoon of fibreclear in each shake and 4 senecot every 1/2 nights. I now have normal bowel movements. Take whatever it takes to make it work hun.......this :sick0019: is NOT good!! But also a loss is a loss and most people seem to get a really good one after a bad one so fingers crossed!!!

Hi Everyone
After spending the week psyching myself up I went to the chemists on Wednesday for the DVD .. god that was the most boring thing I have ever watched but it confirmed everything I had already read on here written by you lovely peeps so I thought thats it im going to do it.

Went to the Chemist in Prestwich yesterday and bought my first weeks supply so I could start on Sunday 1 more day and im heading for the brand new me !

Bumped into a very nice lady who has been on LT for 2 weeks who was very encouraging so if you read this THANK YOU ! xx

Start Weight 20st 6lb (6lb more than I thought i was!)
Target Weight 10st 7lb

Wohoo! :) Welcome to the forum and good luck on your weight loss journey honey.

You sound like you're very positive about the whole experience which is brill! :)

I agree, the video is very boring but it also contains some very important info. If you ever find yourself wondering about anything to do with the DVD you can always re-watch it on the Lipotrim website here: Welcome to the Lipotrim Website - the video is at the bottom of the page.

Good to have you onboard :)

~Gem x

hi everyone had a bad first week on LT, let myself down by cheating
first weigh in tomorrow not expecting ,much but hopefully will get myself together for next week.all your stories are very encouraging.wish me luck dont have much support at home thanks

Hi Kitty, Good luck with ur weigh in tomorrow.Try to put this week behind you and start afresh. It really is not worth cheating.Firstly its only you that will be upset by it and secondly you must want to lose weight otherwise you wouldn't have considered LT. You can do this and it does get easier to cope with. So come on girl,breath deeply,give yourself a good talking to and bring on week 2. If you get tempted, just pop on here and someone will support you.;)

Last edited:
Hi everyone,
I started Lipotrim 6 weeks ago and have lost nearly 30 pounds now:D, but this week I am finding it really hard I miss eating food:cry: The weekends are the worst I try and keep myself busy, have made about 200 greetings cards; made four jumpers in the last couple of weeks; my flat is very clean; I have no washing/ironing left to do and I have walked for miles. I still have a very long way to go yet but i am so bored with it!!!!!!!!! And have you every noticed that the whole world smells of food?
Karen

P.S I have also forgotten how to change the ticker thingy wieght (wieght now 275.8)
Karen

Hey Kay, u've had fantastic weight loss...well done, you are so supportive to people on here! I can only think that it is a massive help to people when they are feeling low! can't wait to get to weigh in and see how well i will have done! (being positive, don't start til 2mo!! ;)) And well done everyone else, keep it up x

Hey Will I ever get there,
I am a dental student and I had that problem, not so much the gums, as I floss everyday, but the roof of my mouth was driving me INSANE!!! One of the dental nurses on the forum helped me out with it.
It's because you're not eating, the saliva isn't having it's usual rinsing affect. Corsodyl gel on your toothbrush every day for a week, plus some on the roof of your mouth morning and night. Btw it will stain your teeth if you use it for more than a week. Make sure you're brushing PROPERLY twice daily, no half arsed attempts. Floss whenever you can-preferably daily, get a Reach floss handle if you find regular floss hard. I find on LT that I need to use a tongue scraper twice daily, as I get plaque build up on my tongue, which irritates the roof of my mouth.

Guen

Hey Kay, u've had fantastic weight loss...well done, you are so supportive to people on here! I can only think that it is a massive help to people when they are feeling low! can't wait to get to weigh in and see how well i will have done! (being positive, don't start til 2mo!! ;)) And well done everyone else, keep it up x

Thanks Tash,
Let us know how your day goes tomorrow.;) Be strong and drink plenty of water.Good luck .:D

How to change your weight on the ticker

Hi everyone,
I started Lipotrim 6 weeks ago and have lost nearly 30 pounds now:D, but this week I am finding it really hard I miss eating food:cry: The weekends are the worst I try and keep myself busy, have made about 200 greetings cards; made four jumpers in the last couple of weeks; my flat is very clean; I have no washing/ironing left to do and I have walked for miles. I still have a very long way to go yet but i am so bored with it!!!!!!!!! And have you every noticed that the whole world smells of food?
Karen

P.S I have also forgotten how to change the ticker thingy wieght (wieght now 275.8)
Karen

Hi Karen Great to hear you doing so well, if you are wanting to change the ticker on the weight change go into your user CP click on edit signature on the right hand of the screen then click on your ticker under the preview (this will bring up another screen (remember not to click on the ticker in the edit box) then enter your password and change current weight and current date.

hope this helps

:)

Tears Tears Tears

:cry:
Hey all,
So today has been my first day on LT, it has been hard but not in the way that i imagined it to be! i expected to feel the hunger pains and long for the food but really its been my emotional state! Today was the first day of my period and from the moment i woke up i was on the brink of tears! i held it in and got to work and just continued to hold it in, but i was so on the brink of tears it wouldn't have took much for the tears to just fall and fall! So then came 9.30 time for my first shake (strawberry) oh my god it was vile! i heaved with every mouthful but just kept goin, washing each mouthful away with water. Then it was done...i felt so pleased with myself, i have started!!!:) i didn't feel hungry but still was quite tearful. Got loads of support from the girls that i work with they have been fab, one of them (jenpink on here) is doing LT and she looks amazing so i know this is all worth it, but can't get over the not chewing aspect but its only day one so i suppose i will! Had the chocolate for lunch and that was much nicer and again still didn't feel hungry but made the mistake of phoning my mum (she's on the CD and doing fab! But also lives 250 miles away so im really homesick:()and then the tears started but again had to bottle them up as was in work. Did cheer up and made it home but when i saw my lovely boyfriend all ready to congratulate me on the first day the tears have just fell and fell and fell. i know its only cos of my period that im so emotional but could do without feeling this low on the first day...i need strength and determination!!! oh well gonna have the chicken soup now but something tells me im not going to enjoy it from what you guys say but hey chin up huh? im a day closer to a fab body than i was yesterday!!!

Thanks for listening and im sorry its been such a depressing first report! xx

:cry:
Hey all,
So today has been my first day on LT, it has been hard but not in the way that i imagined it to be! i expected to feel the hunger pains and long for the food but really its been my emotional state! Today was the first day of my period and from the moment i woke up i was on the brink of tears! i held it in and got to work and just continued to hold it in, but i was so on the brink of tears it wouldn't have took much for the tears to just fall and fall! So then came 9.30 time for my first shake (strawberry) oh my god it was vile! i heaved with every mouthful but just kept goin, washing each mouthful away with water. Then it was done...i felt so pleased with myself, i have started!!!:) i didn't feel hungry but still was quite tearful. Got loads of support from the girls that i work with they have been fab, one of them (jenpink on here) is doing LT and she looks amazing so i know this is all worth it, but can't get over the not chewing aspect but its only day one so i suppose i will! Had the chocolate for lunch and that was much nicer and again still didn't feel hungry but made the mistake of phoning my mum (she's on the CD and doing fab! But also lives 250 miles away so im really homesick:()and then the tears started but again had to bottle them up as was in work. Did cheer up and made it home but when i saw my lovely boyfriend all ready to congratulate me on the first day the tears have just fell and fell and fell. i know its only cos of my period that im so emotional but could do without feeling this low on the first day...i need strength and determination!!! oh well gonna have the chicken soup now but something tells me im not going to enjoy it from what you guys say but hey chin up huh? im a day closer to a fab body than i was yesterday!!!

Thanks for listening and im sorry its been such a depressing first report! xx

Well i think its fantastic that you are doing this and trust me its worth it you are able to add pepper to your soup just helps the flavour a bit,

some people add coffee to the vanilla and dont forget you can have the chocolate as a hot drink as well.

I have been doig Lipotrim for 3 weeks now and lost 26lbs nearly 2 stone

Hope this helps

And you will soon see the results

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back