Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone

Hi guys im louisa im 25 and when i started lipotrim 2 weeks ago weighed 14st 8lbs. Had my first weigh in and was so pleased lost 7lbs just had my second weigh in and only lost 2lbs.Am so disappointed wanted to loose more. Finding this week really hard for some reason. please help.

Hi loui, did you drink plenty of water this week, i find the more water i drink the better. Also maybe measure yourself, you might be losing inches rather than pounds. Dont be disappointed 2lbs is still a good loss & dont forget it's pure fat your losing. nikki

Hey All,

Just wishing all the best over the weekend.

Guen/cantwait I am still going so so strong on my plan. I am going to treat myself tonight to a takeaway and wont worry about it as I think I need to be making up calories cause since starting Met I dont even have an appetite anymore!!!.

Guen my TOTM came wednesday (few days early) so that explained the mad urge for carbs a couple of days beforehand. Met has just changed my life not one single symptom apart from the carb thing for a few hours before my period.

Hope your weekend goes well, its this weekend the other half is away isnt it???

Good luck all.

hi pinkipie am finding it hard to keep my mind off food im not hungry just want to taste it, oh my god its driving me mad.maybe i did'nt drink enough need to get the will power back i was a size 18 and now down to a size 16 and can fasten my second hole on my belt which i could'nt before so am pleased.think you are all great with the weight your loosing.

Hey pink380,
Yay, hope you enjoy you're takeaway, it's great that you know you can handle a naughty meal and get back on track.

Yeah, he's away, and I'm doing crap, it's my own fault really, I worked through lunch and didn't have my shake so I could go home with him at four and do something romantic before he left, 5 mins after I met him his friends phoned to ask could he make an earlier train, and I didn't want to make him unpopular before he even met them, so he went. I then got really weak and emotional because I had only had 1 shake and it was 5 o'clock. I came home, made some tomato soup and did the ironing. I have a full day planned tomorrow, can't wait, hate being in the apartment alone! Anyway, sorry for the moan!

Guen

Hey Guen,

Dont say sorry for the moan, I only know too well how awful it is on lipo. I used to spend alot of the time on it "feeling sorry for myself". At least you have the day planned and keep going, get passed this weekend and you will be ok again.

I had the take-away last night and I must admit I never got any pleasure out of it (must be the met???) and alot of it came back up (sorry!!) so dont think I will harm the scales this week.

The last couple of days were hard as the healthy stock in the fridge and cupboards was all gone so lived on weetabix and beans on toast but still healthy. Going food shopping today so will restock. I just cant beleive all my cravings for sugar etc are totally gone and its all thanks to the Met.

Anyway chin up girl, the weekend will be over before you know it.

Hi everyone,
I have just joined this forum after finding it very interesting reading.
My friend lost 3.5 stone on lipotrim over 8 weeks and she has inspired me to try, - I 'googled ' it and only found 'negative' press about it. I then looked at lipotrims website and then found this one which has spurred me on to meeting the pharmasist on monday morning!!! I have rang and they are saving the DVD for me to watch on monday!!
Hopefully I will start on tuesday..... wish me luck!!
I have 4 stone to lose, so it will be a long haul.

Well done to all those out there who have lost weight, you have all engouraged me to do the same. Fingers crossed I will as if I don't lose weight I will be soooo depressed!!!

By the way..... can you still drink normal tea on this?
My friend told me you can't use mint/fluride toothpaste to brush your teeth.... is this true??

hope to hear from you soon!!!!

Julie2906:)

Hi julie, welcome to the forum, i also have 4 stone to lose but have already lost over a stone in my 1st 2 weeks. All you need to do is just look at all the amazing losses on here to really get you motivated. Dont worry you can brush your teeth with mint toothpaste & use mouthwash, you can also drink tea or coffee BUT NO MILK & only tablet form sweetner. Good luck x

My friend told me you can't use mint/fluride toothpaste to brush your teeth.... is this true??

hope to hear from you soon!!!!

Julie2906:)

Hi, PLEASE PLEASE ask your chemist. When I did lipo it was STRESSED that I did not use NORMAL toothpaste as this has sugar in it, I had to use Euthroymol (sorry bout spelling). Its a natural one that tastes like germaline (yuk!).

Anyway that is what my chemist always warn. Plus I think there are only certain mouth washes you can use.

I've not heard anyone else on the site comment on toothpaste. I know you are recommended to use Listerine mouthwash and Listerine strips throughout the day to combat bad breath. The LT DVD never mentioned anything about toothpaste either. I've just been using Sensodyne and have still had a decent loss in 2 weeks.

Toothpaste!!!

Hello everyone!!

thanks for your replies!!!

I will make a point of checking with my chemist on monday about the toothpaste, I never knew that toothpaste has sugar in it?!!!
They tell you to brush twice a day for at least 2 minutes and what are we doing??? Brushing sugar onto our teeth and gums?!!! Huummm.... wonder if we can sue...... lol!!!

Mouthwash is an interesting one as it contains alcohol!!! - a small amount- but you would think if a small amountof toothpaste can 'interfere' with LT then surely the mouthwash would also?? - unless you are lucky enough to find one that doesn't contain any alcohol!!!

As for the tea, hurrahhhh!!!! all I have to do is get used to drinking black tea as I use sweeteners already, are there any 'specific' ones I should use? - I am using splenda tablets at the mo.

Any sweetener tablet is fine. Spoonable sweetener isn't allowed as it has sugar in it :)

I'm Amanda - Haven't lost a pound since my boy was born

Hi,

It's great to hear everyones stories and I sure need the support at the moment.

I started on Friday and already lost 6 pound (mostly water i'm sure) but it's motivating. I had bad headaches on day 1 & 2 but feeling a lot better now. I'm just SOOOOOOO HUNGRY. I have to make my little boys dinner and yesturday tortured myself by making him a lasagna.

Tomorrow is my first day at work which i'm hoping will be a little easier.

I have 6 stone to lose, but 3 stone would make me real happy as that is the amount i put on when I was pregnant.

Currently 15st 7lb.....

Best of luck everyone.

Amanda.

Hi Amanda, welcome to the forum :)

Personally I find it a lot easier to do LT when I am at work as I have less time to think about it and no chance to cheat at all :)

Good luck for your WI and well done for losing 6lb so far!! :D

Hi amanda, welcome & well done for not giving in to the lasagna, it will get easier. I also find it much easier at work as i'm a real bordem eater, the best thing to do is come on here & start posting whenever your struggling it really helps. Good luck:D
nikki x

Hi all,

Well another 3lb gone this week :D:D:D

Its flying off and not a mouthful of lipo in sight, im delighted with myself.

Hope your all coping well.

Hey everyone, this is my first post. I start Lipotrim tommorow. I have done it in the past so i know what to expect in the first couple of days. I didn't mind doing after a week or so the only thing that really bugs me is the bad breath, but at least I know it's working when that happens.

I'm looking to lose about 9 stone, well that'll take my bmi to 25 but the pharmacist recommended a bmi of 30 to start with.

So guys wish me luck, been reading your forum for the past couple of days which helped me make my mind up about doing it.

xxx

Day Three Nightmare!

Hi all, I'm on day three of my lipotrim diet and I am finding it an absolute nightmare. I'm starving. I've already failed once but I am determined to succeed. I need to lose about 4 stone. I'm hiding at my computer at the moment as the wife and kids are downstairs having something to eat - the smell is driving me crazy! How can I cope? Help!:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back