Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey paul im no expert as im new to this to but do something to take your mind off it. the pc is a good idea and the time really flies

Hi all and welcome all the new guys, cherry rock im a second timer too and i am finding it tough decided to try two shakes and low cal meal for the next week as really am suffering at the moment . had weigh in today and still loosing so hopefully i can continue.. Pink 380 you are really doing great hope i can control my eating any advise on low cal meals!!!

start weight 17st 2lb
week 1 -10 lb
week 2 - 8 1/2 lb
week 3 - 4lb
week 4 - 4lb
week 5 - 5lb
week 6 - 3lb

new member post

hi i am a new member and have been on lipotrim for 4 days. I have found this site so helpful for a few reasons.
1. great tips.
2. great encouragement.
3. sitting at the computer stops me eating and the time passes so quickly.
4. i keep a bottle of water next to the computer and it reminds me to drink.:)

Hi all and welcome all the new guys, cherry rock im a second timer too and i am finding it tough decided to try two shakes and low cal meal for the next week as really am suffering at the moment . had weigh in today and still loosing so hopefully i can continue.. Pink 380 you are really doing great hope i can control my eating any advise on low cal meals!!!

start weight 17st 2lb
week 1 -10 lb
week 2 - 8 1/2 lb
week 3 - 4lb
week 4 - 4lb
week 5 - 5lb
week 6 - 3lb

Hi cantwait,

Im sorry to disappoint you but I dont really have any low fat suggestions as far as meals. What I eat is really boring but it is based around the "Rosemary connelly" method. Its cutting out the fat. Rule of thumb is when you are shopping for items looking at the fat content which is listed "per 100grms" and if its 4.0grms or less its low fat. This is where people go wrong thinking its ok to eat things like "go ahead" biscuits etc but if you look at the fat content per 100grms they are really high.

I have basically cut out potatoes, white bread and I have sweetners instead of sugar. I dont have butter on my bread and have cut out all fats like Mayo, coleslaws etc.

I eat alot of salad with a meat of choice. I will snack on fruit or yogurts. I have actually started to stick yogurts into the freezer and if I get peckish in the evening I will get a frozen yogurt and it will keep me going for about an hour trying to get thru it all. A dinner might also be rice with fish and veg, or meat and veg. If I do a bolognase I make sure all fat is drained off the mince etc. If I do a roast chicken the skin is always taken off. Hope you get some idea. Basically cut the fat out of your diet and your body starts using your own fat which in turn makes you lose the weight.

Also if I do ever fancy something sweet I will treat myself to a small bag of jelly babies or some sort of jelly sweets as there is NO FAT in jelly babies or sweets made from gelatine in general.

I am also drinking alot of water.

Rosemary connelly is the only diet that makes total sense and I lost 5 stone in a year 10 year ago on it but it has taken me until now to get motivated to do it again. Its also the one diet you never ever feel hungry on. Its a great diet if you have a lot to lose.

First Weigh in TOMORROW!!

Hi all

My name is Rachel and I started LT on Sunday (now Friday). I have a lot to lose as I currently weigh over 25 stone. :mad:

I would eventually like to get down to about 11 stone (I'm 5'10) but I know I have a long way to go.

My first goal is my holiday to Cuba which I go on in November - I would like to be under 20 stone by then and the pharmasist reckons this is possible.

I have really struggled this week - I'm ok at work but at night when i'm at home its really hard not to go and get something to eat. I find drinking the water quite easy cos I drank a lot of water anyway and I carry a sports bottle around with me AT ALL TIMES!

I am a member of the gym cos I really don't want saggy skin (if anyone has any advice on how else to avoid this or which are the best exercises to do, please let me know - i'd rather be fat than have saggy skin). I've struggled with the gym this week cos I've been really tired (lack of sugar!!) but hopefully it will get easier.

What I'm really worried about it going to get weighed tomorrow and then wanting to eat to treat myself cos I know how hard it will be to get back in ketosis again but my brain won't accept that fact at the moment!

xx

i know its hard and the worst time is in the evening, try and keep busy, keep a picture in your head of what you will look like when you have lost the weight. as for a treat. really bad idea, as you could undo all the work you have done in the past week and you willthen find it difficult to get back on it. when you have a lot to lose it is hard to stay motivated as it seems such a long time. take each day at a time, then the next day say to yourself i'll do another day, and so on. see it as a personal choice in that you are choosing to stick to it dont let the food win no matter how hard it shouts:jelous:

Another 2lb off for me :D:D

Thats 18lb since starting the healthy way 5 or 6 weeks ago.

how is everyone else doing, Guen, fatloser??

Hey pink,
I'm ALMOST got 4 st off, and and I'm in the 13's. Haven't been this light since I was 17. I got very bad family news, and I'm finding LT harder, especially since I end up making deserts to comfort everyone else.
But, all in all, I'm moving in the right direction. Oh, and I've dropped 10 BMI points.
I've lost enough that the maternal types keep trying to get me to eat!! Joy! N my shape is beginning to change a tiny bit.

You're losing weight so fast, if I thought I would lose that fast off LT, I'd be off it like lightening!!!!
Met still working for you? Are you still feeling as great in yourself??

Guen

P.S. Come to the Belfast Meet on 13th/14th March, it'd would be nice to talk to you in person!

new lipotrimmer today!

Hi everyone, i have just been to the chemist and am starting this evening, having had a hamburger for lunch to say goodbye to food!!
I am iving this my all as i have avoided dating and generally put my life on-hold for years so enough is enough...
i really hope to get enough support from this forum to succeed. so no pressure guys!!!
will post tomorrow to tell you what i think of the stuff. have 5 stone to lose to get a normal bmi xxx

Good luck swedie, you're sure to get lots of support from this forum, the people are fantastic & have certainly helped me, so your in safe hands.

Welcome Swedie, let your determination help you make it all the way through week 1, then see the results, and it'll be a whole lot easier from that point on. Enjoy the trip!

thanks guys! See already youre there!! Did the worst thing though today...decidied it was already late afternoon so would start tomorrow after last supper. was nice though and now am so full am ready to never be fullagain!! What should i start with...Strawberry or vanilla? prob vanilla with coffee. Will let you know how first week goes xxxx

New Starter

Hi I start Lipotrim tommorrow. I am very nervous! I have an appointment in Pharmacy at 10 am so I will find out what my target is etc. Id say i have 3stone to loose. I find this forum confusing or spread out, is this the correct thread for begginners to watch?
How long should i expect it to take to loose 3 stone, realistically. Im determined but i cant imagine not eating for weeks on end....

Hi newlife now,
it took me 2 months to lose three stone, it may take you a little longer as I have more to lose than you.
Best of luck!

Don't worry about where you post, it's not really that formal.

Guen

newlifenow- the makers of Lipotrim say it should come off at the rate of 1 stone per month, therefore it should take around 3 months. As Guenevere says, it gets slower as you get closer to target, so you may lose it quicker at first, and the last few pounds might be harder to shift. I am sure someone here with a BMI in the 20s can tell you how long it takes closer to target.

where are you supposed to put your weight loss chart, it says mine is over 350 characters and my tickertape thing has dissappeared! help!

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You also need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

Love Mini xxx

hi everyone, my name is dawn and i am thinking of trying lipotrim aftermy friend has lot nearly 5 stone on it what i would like to know is that i am on medication for highbloodpressure ithink due to my weight, itis only a smalldoseage 10mg, also i have slightly raised colestoral and pcos, would i need a doctors referal. i really want to goon this, but am not sure if my gp will refer me if i need a referal, can anyone help
also this forum is great from posts i have read u r all so helpful
love Dawn

hi all, im starting lipotrim 2morro , pretty worried but excited to , i have been stuck at the wieght i am now for awhile and to be honest getting to me abit as im pretty damm active , havent read loads yet but what i have read is really inspiring and hats off to all of you . xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back