Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
phoned val a t lipotrim she said i was okay to start getting my stuff friday, starting on sunday as i have achristening and an 18th on the sat, to much temptation 4 one person, as i work in a school and still have 2.5 weeks to go i should be over the worst of any side effects and hopefully at least a stone lighter

After first Day

well newbies, what do ye think?

I am so not fussy with the taste of anything buty i heaved and heaved that soup down, despite the salt peper and curry powder. Do we get used to the taste or did people like it from the start?

I had to close my eyes and picture myself in the red dress!!!yuck. Ill do it though if it kills me :)

I kind of liked the chicken soup at first but have changed my mind, i like the shakes with one sweetner in them and either very cold water or some crushed ice, but hope the chicken soup will taste better in a few more days, as people say your tastbuds change over a few weeks.

Last edited:
I hated Vanilla, Chocolate and Chicken soup from day one, and have lived on Strawberry for 13 weeks. I enjoy it, and amn't really bored as such. I'm considering trying the other 3 again next week...just in case. Especially as we're heading into winter again soon, and I might need the hot soup in the evenings!

Guen

havent tried the chicken soup yet only day 4 , really struggled tue and wednesday i think its getting your head round not eating thats the problem and remebering to drink enuff water , the shakes rnt as bad as i thought they were going to be .

first of all i would like to congratulate everyone i have been reading on how well everyone is doing and all your success is encouraging me!
Hi my name is Kayla (aka madhousemum) i am a stay at home mum to 5 children. i am a 28 size 14-16, 5'6incs tall i weigh 13st6lb and i am aiming to get to 9 st so i will beable to look nice on my wedding day which is next year.i am only on my second day of the lt but i must say that last night i felt like caving but after my other half reading peoples success and that only feel ill after few days i woke up this morning and still feeling confident in doing this and today touch wood so far so good and feeling ok. i want to look back on my wedding pictures and love every picture that has been taken not worring on where i can hide on my wedding day away from the cameras cos i dont like the way i look. i have a picture of my wedding dress on my fridge and keep looking at it as that also encourages me to carry on. this site is great and i think it is gonna help me alot.

I am totally new to the forum! I started on LT 11 days ago.Have been so pleased I have totally stuck with it as I normally last 4 days on a diet and give up! Lost 5lb on first weigh in - is this fairly normal? I have about 2 stone to loose in total. Really worried as I am going to a wedding next week and so want to stick with this but can't imagine not having a few drinks!!! Any advice really welcome please!
The tip about coffee in with chocolate shake to make a mochca shake is amazing! I imagine i am in Starbucks indulging and it really works!

hey

well day 4 and i have just sat through a family meal of chineese, i even dished it out to them and didnt as much as lick a spoon. Dont get me wrong it wasnt easy.

I feel terrible today but...I only had one shake, is that why??? Ive just got home and its probably too late to be eating/shakes

i forgot my whisk so i only have one for lunch that i whisked with a fork. i feel light headed and generally sick in my mouth, troat and tummy. I am not sleeping properly on this either. Please someone help!!!! Is this going to go away? I was very emotional and ratty yesterday is this normal?

Not having enough to drink and missing 2 shakes would i should think make you not feel too good, it would not be to late to have a shake now and try to drink as much water as you can, as for the sleeping I am not sure I am only just finishing week one, and do find that I am waking in the early hours and not really getting back to sleep and as for the emotional and ratty well my OH would say there was no change....but yes for the first 4-5 days i was a bit worse the usual :)
But i think as it is working the the pounds and dropping off, it must be worth it.
So think positive and make sure you have all the shakes and water tomorrow.

Hey guys,

I find I have to have my shakes at the same time everyday or I get weak, tired and emotional. This morning I slept in, and my first shake was at my usual lunch time, and I feel utterly crap!!
If I skip a shake I feel weak all the next day, and if I don't drink enough water I get constipated.
A lot pf people have sleep disturbances for the first 2-3 weeks but it settles down.

Guen

I have read some peoples posts, and its great to know that, although it feels it, I am not the only one going through this!

i would recommend the Lipotrim shaker, its soo handy!

Anyone any hints about the bad breath? I am taking the listerine strips, but they can be a bit much sometimes.

I had found that if I have a 2litre bottle of water sitting and know that I have to drink it all during that day, its a struggle, but if you get some of the bottled water with the sports cap and have some cooling and always have one with you, I find it less daunting and find myself just reaching for it, when its finished I refill it, put in the fridge and lift a different one out. I find I can drink more than 2 litres that way and its far easier. I have also been told that because I am over 6ft that I should actually be drinking about 3 litres a day.

I know its hard, but my frame of mind right now, is that the start wasnt as bad as I imagined and I feel ok now.

New starter

Hi, I am thinking of starting LT in the next few weeks. I am 13.2 and need to loose around 2.5 stone. Would you recommend this diet??

Hi Zanny, I weighed 13st at my first weigh in and 10 days later 12st 2lb so yes if you have the mind set to eat no food at all then yes I would recommend this diet, but you will have a rough few days to start with :( but after that its ok, I even have to cook for the family and apart from the problem of calling someone to taste it, its ok.
the community on this forum is wonderful support and giggles when you need it.
So if you feel ready give it a go.

Lipotrim is the only diet I have been able to stick to. It's so strict it's easy. The results are fast. Isn't right for everyone tho. I'd suggest anyone give it a go, for a minimum of 2 weeks.

Guen

Hi
My name is Sharron, today is day one on LT, had agood day not got any hunger pangs which rather surprised me, considering I weighed in at OMG 17stone with a bm of 45.
I will be posting alot because I need all the support I can get.

Good luck to everybody
Remember a problem shared is a problem halved.:):):)

Hi, new to forum. On day 9. Going good although tend to feel a bit week in the evenings. I guess the fact that its my TOTM isn't helping... ;)
Question: Does lots of weak tea count anything towards the required water intake? And is Rooibos allowed?
Also, my pharmacist suggested to add a bit of pepper to the soup (although strictly not allowed I believe). Tried it yesterday and poured the 'soup' into a proper soup bowl so it felt more like a meal. Pepper definitely made the thing more palatable.
Also, seeing as coffee is allowed, can I add a spoon of Nescafe to the vanilla shake? Think that might taste better...
Any other tips?

yes weak tea and rooibos is fine, and yes coffee to the vanilla is also fine, I have a sweetner in my shakes also prefer to have some crushed ice in with them as well.
as far as other people have said you can have any seasoning or spice in your soup.
welcome on board and do not be shy to ask for help or support.

Thanks Judy.
Was feeling really weak last night and this morning again too. Kind of despondant also without any particular reason. Felt crampy and light-headed.
Feel a bit better now after some water but feel generally a bit low today. First time its happened (10th day now) but I guess it's just my body adjusting?

I guess so, I am only in the second week so not the most experienced on LT'ers but I do have odd moments and seem to get tired earlier in the evening but wake up early....but do find making sure i drink enough water helps.
And then come on the forum and read all the positive things and refill your will power :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back