Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all
I am a new member, buy have been reading all the threads for a few weks which has given me lots of encouragement

Started 14th March (had lost one stone before)
Start weight 138.6Kg 21 st 11 lb
week 1 - 1 st 3 lb
week 2 – 7 lb
week 3 - 5 lb
week 4 - 3 lb
week 5 - 5 lb
week 6 - 5 lb
week 7 - 3 ½ lb
week 8 - 4 ½ lb
week 9 - 4 lb
week 10 - 5 ½ lb
week 11 - 2 lb
week 12 - 4 lb
week 13 - 4 ½ lb
week 14 - 3 ½ lb
week 15 - 4 lb
week 16 - 4 ½ lb
week 17 - 5 lb
week 18 - 3 ½ lb
week 19 - 4 ½ lb
week 20 - 2 ½ lb
week 21 - 4 lb
week 22 - 4 lb
week 23 -

Last edited:
Hi all
New member here hope I am in the right place
Been reading the threads for a while so thought I would join in

did not put my tracker in last one!
Started 14th March (had lost one stone before)
Start weight 138.6Kg 21 st 11 lb
week 1 - 1 st 3 lb
week 2 – 7 lb
week 3 - 5 lb
week 4 - 3 lb
week 5 - 5 lb
week 6 - 5 lb
week 7 - 3 ½ lb
week 8 - 4 ½ lb
week 9 - 4 lb
week 10 - 5 ½ lb
week 11 - 2 lb
week 12 - 4 lb
week 13 - 4 ½ lb
week 14 - 3 ½ lb
week 15 - 4 lb
week 16 - 4 ½ lb
week 17 - 5 lb
week 18 - 3 ½ lb
week 19 - 4 ½ lb
week 20 - 2 ½ lb
week 21 - 4 lb
week 22 - 4 lb
week 23 - 4 lb

[URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wHxZm4C/"]

[/URL]

Last edited:
Day 11 - feel MUCH better today. Felt awful yesterday morning (physically) and kinda depressed most of the day! But drank LOADS of water as suggested (probably 4 litres) and it made all the difference! I have scattered water bottles all over my house and work-place which reminds me. Also a waterbottle in my handbag ... :).
Feeling depressed was a bit scary but reminding myself its probably all the poisons in my body fat being released into my system that is causing that. Actual poisons and old stored psychological poisons. And I'm getting rid of them! Flushing them out with the water. That's my positive mantra for the day! :D Let's get rid of the fat and also the reasons for storing the fat in the first place eh?!
x

Becks, I'm SOOO impressed with your dedication. Just reading through your losses in the last 22 (!) weeks. You must be sooo proud of yourself!

Thanks SlimJ
this diet seems to suit me, no counting points, calories.
I did have my name down for a gastirc band, which was a last resort, but risky for someone my size.
So I am glad someone told me about Lipotrim, trying to lose so much weight down the other diet routes, It would not have worked for me.

Just started and wow...chicken? ergh! Morning chocolate nice with bit of coffee mixed in! Anyone got any other good tips?

Always add ice to shake - yummy!

Coffee can be added to the choc and vanilla shakes. (Hot or cold)

Peppermint tea can be added to choc shakes for mint chocolate.

Cinnamon can be added (we're not official on this but no one has had any problems)

Hi everyone
I started LT just under two weeks ago and so far I've lost about 9lbs.
Its a big birthday for me next year and I didn't want to be fat, frumpy and *****. I never thought that my birthday would bother me but with all my extra weight it does.
I started off last November at 15stone 3lbs but lost nearly two stone with Weight Watchers. Gave up Weight Watchers as I was losing anything for a while and so put on half a stone.
So my starting weight was 13 stone 10lbs and is now 13 stone 1lb on day 12 and hope to be in the 12stone bracket by weigh in.
Having some difficulties - constantly thinking of food but my will power is still strong (so far :eek:), found that I need to drink much more then the four pints of water as I was a bit bunged up (sorry for being so graphic! :eek:) but seem fine within the 8 pints and watching other people eat - chose to start before a bank holiday so and extra day at home and then two wedding receptions.
But I got to this weight and so I need to get rid of it!
Here's hoping the will power keeps going! :p

Hi - just got my first weeks supply from my pharmacist and so I begin tomorrow. I don't really want people to know ( and the extra pressure of questions and criticisms) how do people deal with social events? Any tips?

Thanks

I'm off to tescos after work today and have been searching the forum for ways to spice up the shakes and soup. So far I've: Mouthwash, sweetner tablets, peppermint tea and garam masala on my shopping list; but I've got a few questions still!
I'm very worried about my hair, is it OK to take supplements?
Salt is a no no, but what about low sodium salt?
And I've seen coriander and taragon ideas, but is it ok to use fresh herbs? And if so, is it possible to brew fresh mint tea (with leaves)?

Cheers and good luck all new starters, I'm picking up my pack tommorow!

xx

Is there a knack to mixing the vanilla shake with hot coffee ( or can't it be done) Just mixe my first one with a nice Starbucks Americano and whilst it tastes fine and I have whisked and shaken it to oblivion it still has chewy lumps in it? I did let the coffee chill a bit so it was not boiling.

Thanks

I'm a newbie.
Starting Lipotrim in the morning.
I decided on this after reading all of the posts on this forum, so fingers crossed I can stick to it.
I went to the chemist this morning and weighed in at 11st 6lbs.
Doesn't sound too heavy, I know, but it is the heaviest I've ever been and haven't been below 10st for years. (I'm almost 43) so would love to get down to about 9 and 1/2.
Will log my progress on here, if I can get through the first week.
Have done Atkins once a year, for years, to keep my weight down, but wanted to try something different.

Hi marci, good luck with the weight loss, the lovely thing with LT is the speed the weight drops off :) and I am 51 and yet I am melting away...well so my husband says.

Hi all, my name is lissy I'm 25 and weigh 22st 12lb my heaviest was 24st 12lb.

I have a 3 year old daughter who starts school next Wednesday and my gorgeous OH for support.

I've played around with Slim Fast and Calorie counting but I want something more strict with actual results and it all starts tomorrow, I have my leaflets and big bag of LT sachets and I can't wait to start.

Lissy xx

Hi Lissy welcome to the LT experience, Just get through the first few days and you will be fine oh and keep drinking the water.
Good luck and if you need help or advice just post the question and you will get all the support you need. :)

Sorry...didn't meanto post that yet...
Was just going to say... i tried this first time last year......was sort of successful til i fell off it and now actually weigh more....was over 13st up to few weeks ago but i lost some myself thru exercise....
i am a little worried i wn't be abl to do it this time...i broke it yest eve already....i dont know what to do about ntes out...work lunches etc...
best of luck everybody xxx

Thank you for the welcome Judy.
Only on day 2, but feeling really good and can't wait for the first weigh in.

Hi my name is Lindsey I am 26yrs old and this is my first day on LT I am hoping that I will not find it too difficult my mum has been on it for a few weeks and looks great so hopefully I can have the same success I own a 10yr old ex race horse who I am sure will be very happy for me to shift some weight!!!! my starting weight is 13.3st and my target is 9.5st seems daunting when I see it written down but I am determined to succeed.

really inspiring to read all your success stories and see all your pics.

hello all - another newbie

Hi everyone Im Caz and Im 39....very very soon to be 40, I weighed 20st 11lbs when I started Lipotrim 3 days ago! But ive lost 5 already...amazing. I wondered if you could all tell me how long it will be before i stop having mad cravings to go and raid the kitchen? Ive not giving in to temptation cos I feel like ive spent this much money, im not wasting it :D. Im so glad this is here so I can chat to you all and I wish you all the best of luck...Ive got a long way to go but am determined. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back