Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi. im heidi. ive recently started lipotrim. i weighed 12st 4lb on monday and im hoping to get down to 10st 7lb asap!! im 40 years old and into the 4th day :)

lipotrim intro

hi
my name is elaine and i`m 27. I was 14stone last wednesday when i started lipotrim. i hope to shift 4 stone but at the moment i`ll be happy with 2.
I tried lipotrim 2 years ago and got down to 11.5 stone but then got pregnant piled on the weight.
anyway its now or never for me. I really have to do it this time and hope the inspiration here will help me:)

Hi everyone Im Caz and Im 39....very very soon to be 40, I weighed 20st 11lbs when I started Lipotrim 3 days ago! But ive lost 5 already...amazing. I wondered if you could all tell me how long it will be before i stop having mad cravings to go and raid the kitchen? Ive not giving in to temptation cos I feel like ive spent this much money, im not wasting it :D. Im so glad this is here so I can chat to you all and I wish you all the best of luck...Ive got a long way to go but am determined. xx[/quote

Hi caz, the craving should subside after the first few days some people take a little longer but after about 4 days for me.
Best of luck and just keep drinking the water :)

weigh in tomorrow!

Hi Judy, thanks for the welcome and advice, Im feeling a bit better tonight. I get weighed in tomorrow so fingers crossed xx good luck everyone

glad to hear it :) it is worth it, I am 51 and thought that the weight loss would be less because of that but here I am week 5 and nearly 2 stone gone! so just keep positive and it does get easier.

hi everyone, i tried LT twice before and even thou i got results i still gave up. Well im at my heaviest now almost 14st, 29 and only 5'3'. I have a 1 yr old and im just wondering will my energy levels be able to keep up for him. I cant remember but do your energy on this diet increase after the first week. Any advice would be great. Sooooooooo disappointed in myself for getting this big. Please Help

hi everyone, i tried LT twice before and even thou i got results i still gave up. Well im at my heaviest now almost 14st, 29 and only 5'3'. I have a 1 yr old and im just wondering will my energy levels be able to keep up for him. I cant remember but do your energy on this diet increase after the first week. Any advice would be great. Sooooooooo disappointed in myself for getting this big. Please Help

Hiya

I have a one year old daughter and weighed 13.5 stones. Im 26 and im 5foot 4.
Ive been on this diet 12 days and though maybe not long enough to comment but the first week i did feel weak. I was in a bad mood and snappy at my fella but now this week i have loads of energy. Even went on a 6 mile walk yesterday and i end up dancing around with my daughter for hours.never used too.
i lost 9 lbs in first week and feel great.

keep going xx

Emmalewis
thanks for the advice.We seem to be in the same boat so i reckon i can give it my best try. I also want to loose 50+ pounds so hopefully we will get there.
thanks again

hi everyone im cheri im 26 and have one huband, one 3 year old son and two terriers!
im new to lipotrim ive got my first consultation at one o'clock and im really looking forward to starting the diet.
im not new to vcld's ive tried the cambridge (only lasted 2 weeks) and this time last year i did lighterlife and lost almost 5 stone. the short and the long of it is i got very sick not because of the diet and have since gained back all the weight plus a little more!
i prefer the idea to lipotrim as opposed to lighter life as i didnt really relate to there councelling mumbo jumbo and ive read most of the lipo trim forums on this site and feel this would be the best option to do.
You are truly inspiring people and i wish you all the best of luck at reaching youre goals.

Hi everyone
started day 1 today and feeling very motivated. I have 3 and a half stone to loose so im determined this time. wish me luck. Well done to everyone and good luck to those starting out

Hi all
I started the lipotrim on friday and i am finding it very hard to drink the shakes. I only managed to have one yesterday which i know is really bad . Will it affect my weight loss if i dont have3 a day. Also any suggestions on how to make the shakes bearable .

start tomorrow

hi

i am 32 married with 6 kids and want to lose around 4/5 stone!

bit worried as i don't like soup or chocolate drinks but will give them a chance!!

Hello,
I need to lose 2.5 stones and I would be over the moon if I could achieve this by December.
I am going to the pharmacy tomorrow and I hope to start LT on Friday. I have done some research on LT and this forum is by far the best source of information. I am both excited and nervous about starting this new diet, but based on what I have read, this should be the best diet for me right now due to the strict rules.
Anyway, I really hope that I am able to get my LT starter-pack tomorrow and I look forward to being a Lipotrimer very soon. :)

Thanks for the reply Judy. I went to the pharmacy today and came back with a week's supply of LT.:eek:
I am determined to start tomorrow and make this work! I am so nervous though. I shall be online tomorrow for moral support and for inspiration from all the success stories.

Hey I'm Ciara (22), I'm 5ft 11in and 16st. I'm on my 5th day, finding it very tough. Decided to go on this as my college nurse told me I'd have serious health problems if I didnt lose weight. Already have the start of Varicose veins in my legs as they cant support my weight fully....tried alot of ways without drastic measures but I think this is the best way for me now. I would like to get rid of 3 -3.5st but i dont want to come off this right at christmas. I'm giving myself til the end of october to get rid of as much as possible then I will return to my salads and whatnot :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back