Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... hullo *wave*

Hullo, I'm Cat, I'm 27, I weigh 23st-ish and I'm 5' 11". :wave_cry:
I heard about Lipotrim from my friends at work and I'm hoping very much to start next week when I get paid. I'm quite excited... :party0011:
I've been seriously overweight for a very long time but I've never been able to stick to diets (I've tried all sorts)
I've seen my friends get fantastic results (they both look amazing! - not that they didn't before, of course) so I'm looking forward to going on LT :D
Um... that's me, I guess... I'm not big on writing loads.

Hi everyone, Just had my first weigh....a day early coz couldnt make tomorrow......6 pounds gone. Im thrilled with that. Cant wait for next week. Have to update my ticker Yahoo.......

hi everyone
im new to lipotrim and hope i have a lot of success on it!
just thought i would pop in and say hi, as i think i will be on here a lot when im finding it difficult and to stay updated with my progress (hopefully) lol!
has anyone got any good experiences they would like to share?
i need the motivation i think

xx

Good Luck x x x

Hello

:sign0144:Hi ive just started LT today,just thought id say hi to everyone, quite looking forward to it... how sad lol. I no its gonna be hard but im sure it will be worth it. Need to try and sort my profile out now.:party0019: x mmm it cant be that hard.

Hiya everyone,
name is Michael, starting weight of 20stone (gonna go soon :p)
started Lipotrim this morning, had my first shake, tasted better then expected, hope to speak to most of you at some point or other :)

HI Micheal, yeah i started this morn too, yeah they do taste loads betta than i thought too, well apart from the chicken soup!! not very gud:jelous:, bit grosse..lol. This looks a gud way to support each other, the Insiration slide show is really great, every time i look at it im amazed, thats where we will be next yr x:bliss:

Hiya kay,
stick at it love :D
what did you start with this morning?
I chose the gourmet Strawberry Milkshake, with a side of water haha
strange I found the chicken soup tasty, i've been told a way to make it more likable

I still havnt seen the inspiration slide show, might have a deek now hehe :D

Hiya Mikey, i started with the yummy choc shake, soup for dinner, and strawbery for tea......wow what an array of flavours..lol. Im just pleased that the shakes taste ok, i no its only day one, but i cant wait for nxt wk to get weighed. :) Ill be v happy if i cud lose about 7lbs, more wud be excellent...lol:whistle: we wil just see. I have seen the pics ov ur stepdad, and all i can say is wow, he looks great x

i think im just gonna stick to either strawberry or vanilla shakes :)
yeah, I expected all the shakes to taste like TCP.
haha getting weighed is like the be all end all prettymuch for me
if I could lose 5st this week I'd be happy, LOL... :D - you should do it, if you stick to the regime :D
so are you allowed 3sachets a day, cause I was a little confused reading the bag I got givn with all the information on lol

Yeah Garry looks great, hes my God Father btw :p
at first, I must admit we thought he looked a bit ill (as did a few other people) but then he put back on, lets say...half a stone?... and now he looks perfect :D
good luck on your second day x

Hi Mikey, an everyone.. well my second day as gone betta than i expected while ive been at work, i thought id be starving!!! maybe that will be tomoz..lol Think its easier to do while ur at work, caus you are busy and theres no food around like at home..must admit my stomach as been very growly today:sigh:...just gonna take some time gettin used to it. Sorry Mikey thought you said stepdad, but he is ur godfather, cool, so hows your day been today? x catch you later on everyone:) x

Hiya :)
yeah same Kay, thought i would be pretty much bed ridden, but nah, was fine :D just kept myself occupied during the day phoning people and whatnot :D
well hopefully, i'll be able to put the temptations in the back of my mind, applied for a couple of jobs today, hopefully will hear back and not screw up my interviews lol.
tried the vanilla this morning, and was better than I was told (y)
gonna try the chocolate tomorow, then decide which I like best and visit the pharmacy :)

good day though thanks Kay, been round town most of the day just chilling hehe :p

not looking forward to tomorow, as from what im told that when the ketosis starts and I dont know what to expect

see you later :)
xx

First day at work with LT

Hi, Started on Saturday. The weekend wasn't too bad but today has been very difficult - nearly gave up at breaktime when the smell of bacon sandwiches became very tempting. Know I have to get into a routine.:sigh:

Hi i am new to these boards and thought i'd say hello. I had a tough day yesterday and a guy on here hepled me not to give in, thanks for that. I am now starting my 5th week and still haven't had any food. I don't seem to be losing as much as you lot on here, 7and 1/2 pounds first week, 3and 3/4lbs week 2, 4lbs week 3 and 4 and1/2 week 4. I'm pleased with the weight gone so i guess thats all that matters. Long way to go but determind to do it!

Hi everybody! [/Dr Nick]

I've started lipotrim last Thursday and so far finding it ok, intending on doing it for 6 weeks and already I'm starting to see results of a reduction from 115kg fully clothed to 110.9kg.

I've been reading the forum as a guest for a few days and I'm finding it quite helpful, thanks to the admins for providing the place!

Hi everyone, obv i'm a newbie! Just started Lipotrim today! Was on it before for 5 wks and went on refeed because i'd a big reunion coming up and wanted to be able to fully enjoy myself! The weight i'd lost (2 stone) slowly crept back on and here i am again! Really determined this time tho, but may need some encouragement sometimes!!!! So glad i found this site, lol i'm not alone hehe

Hello everyone,
I've just started the Lipotrim diet today
I turn 30 in 8 weeks from 2day and i would love to loose at least 2 stones by then. I know that i need to loose more that 2 stones i need to loose approx 7.5 stones. I want to enjoy my 30th so i am worried about what to do. Also over Christmas as i know there is noway i could have a shake whilst everyone is eating christmas dinner. This is why i said 2 stones first of all but i want to go longer

Khandi

hi, I am in my second week of lipotrim, lost 8lbs (and 5lbs before starting LT) another 2 and a half stone to lose. Would just like to get myself together, feel more confident and hopefully try for a baby in due course. Loving reading the forums, great support and advice.

Misha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back