Lipotrim 2008!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I'm just after my first WI - doing LT for 3rd time. First time around, some years ago, I lost 9.5 stone. Last year I lost 2 stone on it. I'm going for 7.5 stone this time around. I'm angry and disgusted that I've put on all this weight, there were a lot of mitigating circumstances, but ultimately, they're all excuses - my fault entirely. THIS time I'm going to succeed.

When I started last week I weighed 17 st 8.6lb, I thought it'd be around 16st. I nearly cried. I nearly gave up there and then as "what's the point, no matter what I do, I put up weight". I stuck with it, got a stack of LT, and got going. First week wasn't as bad as it was before, and on my WI this morning I was down to 16st 7 lb! So that's over a stone lost. It's a great start, and I'm hoping to capitalise on it going forward.

I'm 35, and my ideal size is 10stone, size 8-10. I am size 18-20 at the moment, so I have a ways to go. But I'll get there. Hope people don't mind if I pop in and out of this forum occasionally as I know I'll be doing this diet until around March, so I'm gonna need occasional support!

Good luck to all today...

Well done on getting restarted shoegal - it shows a lot of willpower that you've got this far and you've been rewarded with a fantastic loss!

Stick with it and watch those pounds fall away. :party0011:

Well done shoegal on the weight loss. It's a fantastic start and i'm sure the loss will keep you motivated

Hi, I'm lucy, 25 years old and started lipotrim 3 days ago. Not finding it too bad so far, looking forward to seeing the results at my weekly weigh-ins.

Starting Lipo soon, dead nervous

Hi all,
I'm all set up to start lipotrim, but can't start till 23 october as will be travelling on business and don't want to feel sick.
I'm gonna make sure not to go near any fast food joints though.
Anyway I've got about 4 stone to lose, - hope i can shift it in 12 weeks.

I'll look out for any fellow newbies to latch on to for support and competition.

See yall!

:)Gud luck hun, ive been on LT a few wks now and i have to say its gettin easier now, the hunger pangs av gone, and no longer going to the toilet every 5 mins....all i have to complain about is the bad breath side of it :sigh:...lol but if thats the only down side, i can cope with that:) x x

Thanks Kay,
I've got 20 kg to chuck, now weigh around 104 and can't wait to regain my former self. It looks like you're over the worst couple o weeks. keep it goin'

Hi I am new

Hi everyone. My name is Emma. I started Lipotrim 2 days ago weighing in at 11stone 12lbs which is big on my 5 foot 0 frame!. I am finding it tough at the moment so any help and encourage ment would be gratefully recieved.

Hi everyone. My name is Emma. I started Lipotrim 2 days ago weighing in at 11stone 12lbs which is big on my 5 foot 0 frame!. I am finding it tough at the moment so any help and encourage ment would be gratefully recieved.

Welcome aboard Emma - you'll be in ketosis soon and it'll get easier then. If you feel hungry in the meantime, I find a hot drink helps (black coffee/tea, peppermint tea) - and drink LOADS of water!

Good luck,
Peggie xx

Hello all! I'm Rebecca.
I stated LT yesterday, weighing in at 16 st 9 and im 5"7 :( bad times. Target weight for now is a respectable 10st (respectable for me anyway lol)

Support will be needed as i'll be on this over Halloween, bonfire night, then my birthday which is the day after bonfire night, Christmas, my mothers birthday and new year :( poop eh!? lol but it will be worth it.

Loving this website, it's amazing, and you've all done so well!!!

Fingers crossed for big losses on this! :bliss:

Rebecca .x.

Welcome Rebecca and well done for getting on the LT train. All those occasions will come around next year and you'll be feeling fab for them!

Hi all, i'm Shrene and this is my first day back on LT, was on it a few months ago and lost 2 stone, but had to come off as i was doing a sponsored3 peak challenge and have struggled to get back on. My weight is creeping up and some upseting family news has seen me turn to chocolate for comfort, only thats making me more miserable. So today i am determined to make a fresh start and be happy and healthy for my family, who are giong to need a lot of support. I'm going to post everyday to get me through, as you are all so positive.
Today i weigh 11 stone 9 and will be getting weighed next Wednesday.....here goes. xx

Hello all, I'm back for another shot at LT had to come off it for a while and was desperate to return. Just been to get my stuff and happily sat drinking my shake and water. Got a good feeling about this. Hope is well :D:D:D

Hi all, new to this, was on a similar ketogenic program in Canada but had to come off it (and didn't get to do maintenance) when I moved to the UK four months ago. A stressful job, a death in the family, a breakup and a move across the continent later, and here I am having gained most of what I had lost (about 4 stone). I have refused to buy new clothes or anything, have just wanted to get. back. on. track. So, was very pleased to find this program. Starting tomorrow, all ready to go...hope I'll get to know some of you as we continue on this journey...

Hi All, I am new to this forum and Lipotrim. My names lisa and started it on friday (this is day 4). I have had a good day on the diet at work as kept busy but this is the first evening on my own as hubby works evenings. Finding it really difficult to avoid biscuit tin !! Hope the food carvings go soon. Want to loose about 4 1/2 stone as approaching 30 and don't want to be fat aswell as 30 !! Good luck to everyone.

Hi Lisa,

Good luck with the start. Just stick with it - my intention is to just say to myself that I'll only do it for a week. And then hopefully after a week I'll have lost so much and felt so much better that going back to gorging won't be an option! I know it's going to hurt so bad though - I'm a carbaholic at the mo. Will be starting on Thursday, good luck!!!

Hi my name is Liz and myself and 2 other friends have started Lipotrim today after having seen the results on other people. I have about 3 and half stones to lose as do my friends, I feel doing it together will inspire us and also motivate us through the dark days. I will let you know how all 3 of us get on. Your advice and tips will be well used - thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back