Lipotrim 2009! Lots of New Members - Shall we do an Intro Thead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
slimmer09 that was a good idea to empty the fridge! important thing is not to have tempting things around yoU!... being around food whilst on LT makes me so miserable.

LG173.. i know LT is TFR so it seems a bit confusing about the flapjacks... but when you eat the flapjack you will realise that whatever is in the damn thing is definitely not food!!! its disgusting... !...
You know FBTB I whole heartedly agree with u, I took one bit from the peanut and immediately got rid! how anyone could try to pass it off as an edible product is beyond me. My hat is off to those who do at least they have a bit more variety to their diet.
Well done on your -4lb this week:party0049:

Woohoo!:D

First week weigh in and I've lost 11 pounds!

hope everyone else has similar results

I'm off to buy me a belt cos my jeans are falling down (very attractive!)

Whoooooooooo!!

Well Done Lucy :D
Thats great!!

well done! I am really happy, have had to throw away 2 pairs of jeans cos they were just falling off me! Can't wait to get into my other pairs, I love jeans and have more pairs than New Look!!! I have so many lovely pairs that I don't fit into any more. I also have my favourite pair that feels like a second skin, they are almost falling to bits now but I love em, should fit into them soon too!! :D

I know how you feel, I get really attached to a pair of jeans and I hate it when I have to finally admit they are no longer wearable cos they're falling apart! Mainly cos I struggle to find ones that fit me properly, they either fit on my thighs but are massive on the waist or the other way round.

We are gonna all be spending a fortune on new clothes soon aren't we? We'll probably solve the credit crunch problem! I'm trying to avoid buying anything while I'm losing weight cos I know it'll be too big for me eventually anyway. For now though I've got clothes I bought ages ago that were too small so I'm sorted, in a few months I'll just nick my slimmer mates clothes and hope they don't notice!

Just starting week 3, and so far have dreamed about food most nihts! last night my mum made egg barms of all things and i finishd off a whole plate because she m ade me.. and then shook her head in disapproval ha so glad i woke up!!! x

Oh my god. Went out on my first night out sinceNew Year last night. Drinking water was ok but the bar staff were giving me evils coz they hadn't stocked up and had to keep going to the store room. To be honest noone else noticed that I wasn't drinking. I was just so cold. I'll have to go dancing to keep warm. Boyf had a curry afterwards was so jealous but know it's the right thing for me

Lol I have that problem with jeans too Lucy, always having to haul them in with a belt cos theres a huge gape around the back!!!

Oh my god. Went out on my first night out sinceNew Year last night. Drinking water was ok but the bar staff were giving me evils coz they hadn't stocked up and had to keep going to the store room. To be honest noone else noticed that I wasn't drinking. I was just so cold. I'll have to go dancing to keep warm. Boyf had a curry afterwards was so jealous but know it's the right thing for me
wow rosie well done! I know I'd never manage to stay on the wagon on a night out, I'm avoiding social events til I'm done dieting cos I know I'd be the first at the bar and the first at the kebab shop on the way home!

Bet you were on top of the world afterwards knowing you'd survived! Congrats!

I've got my first weigh-in Wednesday, so to get temptation out of the way, the kids had Burger King on Friday, Pizza Hut Saturday and I took them to the cinema and watched them eat nachos and popcorn Sunday, and I sat each time sipping my black tea/coffee.

This evening I had my parents over for dinner as I love to cook, I sat there and watch them eat and I felt proud I didn't cave in, not once, not even licking a spoon.

x

Hi, another new member here. I started Monday and am getting by so far.

x

hiya hayley!

good luck, you'll be feeling like an expert in Lipotrim in no time! I'm at the end of my 2nd week and I already feel like a pro!

Drink loads of water and you'll get into ketosis in no time, I'm definately in ketosis now (did a test) and apart from very stinky breath I feel great, not hungry, in fact I could sit in a chippy and not be tempted, and feel really energetic and positive.

By the way if you're using the listerine active strips, my pharmacist said the've stopped making them so buy every packet you see cos once they're gone, that's it!

Good Luck. xx

Why did they stop making them, do you know? Are they dangerous in some way? If so, stocking up is hardly the best thing to do.

no they just stopped making em because of low sales, i remember a few years ago there were loads of different brands available but these days people prefer gum (normal not lipo people, obviously!)

wk2

Hi all just had wk2 WI and lost 3lbs which isnt earth shattering but i did stick to the programme religiously so hopefully i will have a bigger loss next week.

Wk1 - 10lbs:D
Wk2 - 3lbs:eek:

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie too, oh my god some of the results on this make me want to cry they're just so good! I'm going to California for the summer so I really want to get down to like a size ten ish, just so I can move comfortably, be happy with myself, and be delighted with my photos lol...

new to minimins second time on lipotrim

lets hope i keep it off this time

start weight 16st 4lbs size 18 aiming to get to 11st 7lbs not sure what dress size but its got to be good getting married soon and just on lipotrim til my birthday on april 8th then not sure what to do to get the rest off

finding it really hard i miss food xx :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back