Lipotrim advise

Hi All,

I weighed in on Saturday and knew I had put on weight but was shocked at how much; I have put on over 4 and ½ stone in under a year because of stress and leaving my job. I started Lipotrim on Monday and to be honest I am not craving sweets or savory but proper food but I have stuck to it – although on Wednesday night I didn’t have a shake because I was out and I had 9 chips. Before this diet I have never drunk water but am now drinking at least 2 litres a day which I am extremely proud of – how much is everyone else drinking? On Sunday my boyfriend and I will be going to the Zoo so we are going to have a picnic so I am going to have a shake for breakfast and one for dinner, has anyone else done anything like this?

I also am going on holiday on 9[SUP]th[/SUP] September so I think next week I will do lipotrim and the week after start refeeding? I am planning to pick it up again when I am back but eat healthy and exercise whilst away. I am also planning on going to the gym next week any one got any tips?

Really depressed about my weight and have never been this big :(

Try drink between 2-4 liters of water a day. What you planning on eating on your picnic, you don't want to come out of ketosis
x

Be careful with the gym as well as your not supposed to exercise :)

I'm trying to drink as much as I can but its not easy for me but I'm getting there :) I am going have some chicken and salad and bread etc and then going to go gym and work it off. I need to lose weight so much but I don't see my partner much so I need to be able to have this picnic. Also any advise about me going on holiday xxx

If your going to eat stick to chicken and a little salad AVOID bread it will knock u out of ketosis, I'm on week 16 and when I have eaten (5x in total) its only been chicken and salad and I've still lost good amounts. I go on lots of days out and just take my shake it really doesn't bother me it would bother me more ruining my week
Good luck to u keep us updated
X

Thanks for the advise. What about eggs?

I had weigh in today, I started two days after (monday) my first weight (Saturday) and I have lost 4.1kg (9lbs) in 5 days!!! So chuffed.

Also any advice about when
I go on holiday?

Also I've noticed a weird taste in my mouth and breath smelling any one got any advice?

i think you will find thats incorrect. the last 2 times ive done LT ive exercised throughout and in fact it aided my weightloss. you are supposed to listen to your body and if you feel tired, stop. thats it. no diet would tell you not to exercise, its just taking it to the extreme which would be wrong.

h x

Thanks for the advise. What about eggs?

I had weigh in today, I started two days after (monday) my first weight (Saturday) and I have lost 4.1kg (9lbs) in 5 days!!! So chuffed.

Also any advice about when
I go on holiday?

Also I've noticed a weird taste in my mouth and breath smelling any one got any advice?

the weird taste is normal, its an indication your in ketosis. the horrible breath is also normal. you can buy breath strips from the chemist you are buying your sachets from.

re going on holiday, i took my sachets with me...no problems whatsoever and i felt totally in control, a nice feeling.

the weird taste is normal, its an indication your in ketosis. the horrible breath is also normal. you can buy breath strips from the chemist you are buying your sachets from.

re going on holiday, i took my sachets with me...no problems whatsoever and i felt totally in control, a nice feeling.

I carry mouthwash everywhr....i know it sounds ridiculous but my pharmacist has advised not to even chew gum so i find mouth wash works for me

I think thats incorrect to discoursge exercisr, my pharmacist has advised to start exercising now to shape up my body and avoid any hanging skin when you have lost weight.

Hi! I'm on day 4 and am in ketosis.. I am chewing gum as I'm a nurse and can't think of anything worse than being looked after by someone with death Breath!! Haha!! I checked and the reason for advising against it is in case by chewing it makes you hungry.. But I don't find it has with me! (Yet?!!!) xx

I don't want to take my sachets with me as I have paid over £900 for this holiday so that's why I want to eat healthy and exercise, will tht be okay?

Also I will get some breath strips - thanks

I don't want to take my sachets with me as I have paid over £900 for this holiday so that's why I want to eat healthy and exercise, will tht be okay?

Also I will get some breath strips - thanks

your pharmacist will advice you to refeed then i expect just so you dont regain anything whilst your away then you will have to 'start again' just to get back into ketosis (which im sure wont take long only a few days)

h x

i hope you have a wonderful time :)

h x

Back