Lipotrim after baby!

Thanks fizz! Missy moo my little girl is 5months going back to work spurred me on too! So depressing I have a wardrobe full of work clothes but cant fit them! Thankfully not back to work till may as taking unpaid leave hopefully by then they ll fit nicely or better still I ll have to buy new smaller outfits! How are you finding LT while looking after your little fella?

It's my second time on it Mininini. I lost 70lbs before this pregnancy after my first pregnancy as I don't carry well and the weight comes from nowhere. I did LT knowing I wanted another baby and didn't want to add weight to existing pregnancy pounds.

The first time I did LT my little girl was 2 and I was back at work. That was hard!! But I did it and stuck to it 100% for 6 months. This time so far has been easier as I don;t have to think about work...yet. Going back in March.

I actually find it easier to be on LT with a baby, than trying to be organised enough to eat healthily. the only thing is that it can be a struggle when you need an instant energy boost if you've been up half the night or had a particularly trying day.

How's it going for you?

Agreed about missing the little energy boosts during the day missy moo but kind of glad I'm doing the TFR at the mo less time in the kitchen more time to play with baby which is a plus if u look at it that way! On day 5 now doing ok missing the social side of food a bit like sitting with hubby in the pm having dinner and a catch up but it will be worth it in the end! Begining to see where I ve been going wrong with food tho which is strange already, i think alot of the time I was snacking for the sake of it and beginning to see I was eating the same amount as my hubby who is over 6ft and 18st far too much for 5ft 3 lady!

Back