Lipotrim - after the weight has gone...

rosie mae

Hello all,

i am new to forums in general, but not so new to Lipotrim... i have been on Lipotrim for 3 months now and have recently had a break from it with every intention of returning to it... i have however gone a little astray, dispite wanting to follow the maintainance program... i am going back to the TFR after easter as we have a few events coming up.... i love exercise and have lost nearly 3 stone on Lipotrim... but i am really worried about maintaining after i reach my goal weight...

taking food out of the picture isn't an easy option, but when you reintroduce it... its like to flood gates return.. i have been making healthy options but my portion size is a problem, and saying no... and rushing at it... rather than taking my time to reintroduce foods and stick with the maintainace...

i think the thing that didnt help was having a liptrim with artifical sweetner in, when i was visiting a friend.. you see i think i have a thing about sugar, and managed to get it out of my system, now i want coffee with sweeters, which might also trigger other cravings... or just not being a strick as i need to be...

i went in for a weigh in and have put on 3.5lbs in a week, so now i need to act and turn things around, if you can encourage me i would be very greatful... how do i cope next week when i am off over easter..... do i go back on lipotrim for a few days ie Monday to Thursday or do i use the maintainace formulars... or just get easter over and done with and go back on full TFR... help.... please... i am confused and need a plan.... thanks:confused:

If I were you, and only 3.5lbs gain isnt bad when you see some gains Hun

I would have two shakes a day and eat a day one meal everyday, keep it in some routine... No bread, potatoes etc just chicken fish and salad...

You will still lose doing that... I did this and was losing at approx 2lb a week if that helps...

Eg meal... 1 chicken breast and a desert bowl size salad, I had most salad item but no carrot or sweetcorn. I had pickles when I wanted them and sometimes the lighter than light Mayo, but I classed that as naughty lol

It would also be easier to go to 100% after if you wanted or needed. Or do the odd day of 100%

Good luck what ever you choose xx

I have the same problem (see graph)...

This time I AM going to try REALLY hard to control my portions. Limit my carbs and fat - eat more veg and salad...
I don't want to be fat and the only way to keep at a decent weight is not to eat pounds of pasta/rice/potatos with fried food on a regular basis!

Can't say I'm overly fond of protein either so I am not going down an Atkins route - I don't think that's very healthy either tbh.

I think you should have fun over easter - but TRY not to go wild... Don't binge for the sake of it you'll just feel crappy afterwards.
Then you'll be in a better frame of mind afterwards to settle back down.

Btw Rosie I see from your profile you're only 5 inches tall. hehe.

thanks you two... i know i had a problem entering my weight and heights... ha ha... struggling to get back into the settings and change them....

i am back on track and have lost 4.5lbs this week, yippy thanks for your support xx but worried about re feeding....

Back