Lipotrim and Coffee

sundodger

Could someone please help me.....

I have now read several different things about Lipotrim and black coffee - some people say you can drink it whilst others say it is a big no no.

I don't mind drinking black tea, but my usual drink is coffee black none so if I could keep drinking that it would make everything else less of a wrench.

Saying that though, cooked the wife and kids a fish curry with wholemeal rice earlier and didn't feel the need to have any - it is only day two.

Hi Paul,

I've been drinking LOADS of black coffee. It's the only thing keeping me sane! The problem i had is before LT i had 2 or 3 cups of tea a day, but being on LT i started drinking 8-9 cups of black coffee so managed to OD on caffeine last Monday which wasn't a nice experience! Have switched to decaf now and it's much better.

LT say you should stick to the amount of caffeine you were drinking before the diet so if you think you may drink more, I'd definitely stick to the decaf. But overall coffee is allowed.

Hope that helps!

I've found I can't cope with caffeine anymore, makes me feel sick so I'm living off black decaf coffee and LOVING IT!!

Happy days, I probably drank 6 or 7 cups of black coffee a day before I started Lipotrim. I didn't have any yesterday (first day) and have only had about three today, but I have had about five litres of water today.

I intend to try and swap around between coffee and tea (red bush) just so I can have a bit of variety - its just lucky that I like to drink both black!

Black coffee is absolutely fine (and legal) on Lipotrim, so enjoy! :)

You might want to check with your pharmacist but I was told I had to drink a minimum of 2 litres of water a day but no more than 4 litres. Something to do with the the danger of diluting the body's sodium levels which causes a condition called hyponatremia.

Watch the video on the Lipotrim website it explains exactly want your allowed to have.

Back