• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lipotrim costs?

Lipotrim For Me Was £30.00 Per Week And I Am In South Yorkshire, I Now Do Canmbridge And It Costs Me £37.50 Per Week But Suits Me Better.

S: 11st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I pay 64 euros a week! I get screwed here with the euro. Im paying 10euros (£6.67)more than those paying 36euro.

I pay £38 - why so much difference in price I wonder? Julia x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
I pay £36 for mine ...it went up just before i started form £30 :sigh: But defiantely well worth it

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
I bet you ate more than 36 squids worth of food a week though hun :) xxx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Oh yes....i saved a fortune shopping yesterday! Funny how little food 2 boys eat inc pack lunches!!!!

Toni

Back again - hey ho!
lol, I'm finding that too, especially now my other half has started the Cambridge diet. Our fridge looks desolate!
Nappies and formular milk still bumps my shopping up though! xxx

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
hi there yeay it's the same for me €65 it's a disgrace,,i'm going to buy one of those 1 cent flights everyweek and go to the uk for mine lol..would work out cheaper,,he he

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
aw now thats not fair,,where are you,,will see can i get a flight over there ha,,i wonder would they give you a months supply,,lol

kellybelly

too hot to handle!!
ok thats it,,i'm definately going to try find the cheamist in the uk and get a flight over,,lol

S: 11st5lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
EHH Alex I think you are being ripped off - is that the only chemist that sells it near you??? That is way too much!

£50! Shocking. I paid £36 that was enough lol x

charlotte

S: 15st0lb C: 15st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
i pay £36 in south east and it's just the same fewer calories so works faster ive done cd and lighterlife but too too expensive lipotrim rocks x