Lipotrim costs?

moti17

is gonna do it!!
Hi there,
Im on the Cambridge diet and was wondering if lipotrim is similar?
Also, how much does it cost per week??

LT is £36. From what I know, Cambridge diet has more choice and is more flexible.

Lipotrim For Me Was £30.00 Per Week And I Am In South Yorkshire, I Now Do Canmbridge And It Costs Me £37.50 Per Week But Suits Me Better.

I pay 64 euros a week! I get screwed here with the euro. Im paying 10euros (£6.67)more than those paying 36euro.

I pay £38 - why so much difference in price I wonder? Julia x

I pay £36 for mine ...it went up just before i started form £30 :sigh: But defiantely well worth it

I bet you ate more than 36 squids worth of food a week though hun :) xxx

Oh yes....i saved a fortune shopping yesterday! Funny how little food 2 boys eat inc pack lunches!!!!

lol, I'm finding that too, especially now my other half has started the Cambridge diet. Our fridge looks desolate!
Nappies and formular milk still bumps my shopping up though! xxx

hi there yeay it's the same for me €65 it's a disgrace,,i'm going to buy one of those 1 cent flights everyweek and go to the uk for mine lol..would work out cheaper,,he he

aw now thats not fair,,where are you,,will see can i get a flight over there ha,,i wonder would they give you a months supply,,lol

ok thats it,,i'm definately going to try find the cheamist in the uk and get a flight over,,lol

EHH Alex I think you are being ripped off - is that the only chemist that sells it near you??? That is way too much!

£50! Shocking. I paid £36 that was enough lol x

i pay £36 in south east and it's just the same fewer calories so works faster ive done cd and lighterlife but too too expensive lipotrim rocks x

Back