Lipotrim day 2!

Hi lovelies!

Started Lipotrim TFR yesterday, and surprisingly i'm quite enjoying it! Tried all 4 shakes now and i'm even more surprised they're all quite pleasant.
So my question to you all is can you give me any tips?

I've been drinking 2+ litres of water and doing a small amount of exercise. If i'm honest, I don't even feel hungry.
Will be adding pictures + goals on Friday after my first weigh-in :)

Hi Suzie and welcome. There may come a time when you feel a little bit grim, usually day 3/4. This will soon pass and you will feel ok again. I can only suggest that you drink between 2 and 4 litres of water , hot drinks for when you feel chilly, nice warm bubble baths and Minimins. What more could you want :D

Good luck hun.

All I would say is drink plenty of water as Kay said. Take paracetamol to help with the headaches and then grit your teeth and don't give up until your first weigh-in regardless of how you feel. It gets easier after week one.

You said you tried all four shakes - i thought there was only chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. Do you mean the chicken soup as well or is there a flavour that I've missed?

I agree with Kay, just remember that if you're feeling bad at any point in the first week it'll pass and get much much better.
It helped me a lot to think about it day by day.
Reading through posts on here helps a lot too!

Hello Suzie

I'm on day three so we've started at the same time (bar one day). I've felt rotten on it so far so really good to read others don't suffer so much. But I am not giving in so hopefully we'll share our LT journeys together. :)

Thankyou all! :)

Yes MrC, I meant the chicken one! Whoops.

I'm sure i'll be fine! Super determined to do well! I'm not hungry really, just feeling incredibly tired!

Aww yay! I've been looking through trying to find people who've just started! Definitely have a weekly comparison with you ~missy-moo~ :)))

Hi Suzie. Well done for getting through the first few days! The tiredness didnt last with me...in fact quite the opposite. I have been decorating, painting garden fence, even ironing!!!! Ha ha but then when i have done a full day tiredness hits quickly and i go asleep quickly. But i do sleep well and have energy next day - as long as i am warm enough. The cold seems to drain me. Good luck hunni x

Good luck suzie, I'm sure you will be fine, good luck on your first weigh in, x x

Back