Lipotrim diary starting 24th May 2013

Hey Di sorry I been AWOL - I have to admit I had so many parties celebrations and even a concert I decided to refeed ! I didn't wanna put that on here or any details incase it gave anyone else any ideas ! I have maintained my loss which I'm very pleased about and been having my PT sessions and 3 spin classes a week which I really missed and I don't think it be possible to do a spin class on LT xx
I'm planning on going back on LT when I have a month of no events which will be mid July and actually looking forward to it ha ha coz its so easy when your past first few days and the weight loss is great xx
How are you getting on anyway xxx

Like I told in my diary, i miss you a lot:) Its nice to hear from you and of course it was wise go on refeed if you had events coming. You are sporty girl and gona maintain your weigh till the middle of July till you can come back on Lipotrim. Maybe you even can lose more. Glendale how refeed was going? Did you feel hungry at all.did you lost or gained any weight on it? Its not so far away from me and getting worried how its gona be. Please do not disapear any more. Its so nice know what you are around xxxx di

Hey Di!

You're doing great!! x x x

Hi there we have very similar stats x I'm down 10 lbs in 13 days. So it can be done ! This site has been such a help to me. And it gets easier the longer you stay on it. So will check in with you tomo and see how you doing xxx

hi just to let you know I've just started my first day today on lipotrim, I am hungry now but hope I will get thro to day 2! will keep u posted

Stick with it C if you can get through the next day or so you should get into ketosis and you'll stop getting hungry, good luck you can do it

Hi Janeg and Cfood how are you both getting on ? I've been 100% but just realised it's my TOTM due on Fri and I have third weigh in on Sat . Hope it doesn't ruin weight loss for the week.

Hey Doots I am fine and dandy thanks, been 100% again today, managed 3l water (2l of which was green tea) been to college straight after work, learned lots. Now bedtime another day done. Weight been stalled since last weigh in (I know I shouldn't keep getting on the scales argh :)) and TOTM is late. Meh. Tomorrow please, the day before weigh in on Thursday. I so want to lose weight for my 'lose 1.7lb Team 21 challenge'! Hope you've been all good :talk017:

Back