LipoTrim for MEN...

Good luck Danb, if anything can get the weight shifted, it's this diet as you already know. How much did you lose last time and how long did it take you? Are you prepared to stick 100% right through the Christmas and New Year periods? I hope to be at my goal before Christmas but if I'm not then I've already decided that I will stick 100% even ig it is over Christmas and New Year. They're just days like any other day but it's generally a very difficult and dangerous time with soooo much food around and I've already noticed the tins of chocolates at just £5 in Asda and other supermarkets. There is just temptation all around and it's soooo hard.

Anyway, here's to a great week 1 for you, when do you weigh in? Join one of the weekly weigh in clubs, depending on what day you weigh in, I'm in the Tuesday Losers Club.

Good luck Danb, if anything can get the weight shifted, it's this diet as you already know. How much did you lose last time and how long did it take you? Are you prepared to stick 100% right through the Christmas and New Year periods? I hope to be at my goal before Christmas but if I'm not then I've already decided that I will stick 100% even ig it is over Christmas and New Year. They're just days like any other day but it's generally a very difficult and dangerous time with soooo much food around and I've already noticed the tins of chocolates at just £5 in Asda and other supermarkets. There is just temptation all around and it's soooo hard.

Anyway, here's to a great week 1 for you, when do you weigh in? Join one of the weekly weigh in clubs, depending on what day you weigh in, I'm in the Tuesday Losers Club.

Last time i think i lost around 3-4 stone in around 3 months, stopped as went on holiday - and well didnt go back on lipotrim.
This is one of my dillemmas, im thinking about coming off lipotrim a week or so before christmas and get back on it beginning of Jan - have a nice break, not pig out, but enjoy a nice christmas dinner and a couple of drinks with the family, but think ill try and sort that out when we get in decemeber and see what weight i am then :)

Just weighed in after dinner and since starting the diet last friday ive lost 14.5lbs :) So happy! Was hard at first for the first 4 days, getting hunger pains, and felt tired late afternoon, but im feeling great now.
Ive opted for all choc milkshakes this time and a few chicken (will try these out) - wasnt keen on vanilla and got a bit fed up of strawberry.

So heres hoping for another good week, and some more weight off :)

Hi guy's

This is my second LipoTrim diet. I lost 2 1/2 stone in 6 weeks last time but things work related didn't allow me continue with ease so I had to stop.

Now Im my own boss, Im hoping its going to be a lot easier to keep to it. I found it very easy last time and hoping it is going to stay that way. Anyway end of day two and going on until Christmas.

Good luck guys!

Hey! another guy here! not the first time on Lipo so finishing the dreggs of what i had left (day 3) and go for my start day tomorrow.

Hi guys, another LT-newbie fella here!

Hoping to lose 4 stone and get back to where I was 20 years ago. I look older than I am, and my energy isn't where it should be. I'm sure that losing 4 stone will help these things!

Thanks DB. Yeah, got 'em and kicking off tomorrow - yay!

Must admit I can relate to your avatar pic. That's pretty much me on the left, and how I want to be on the right! :eek:

You'll be fine mate...first few days are a killer, but then you should get in a groove!

Davy, I'm not a betting person, but believe you are going to have a fantastic loss tomorrow. Well done for getting through week 1, just keep going and you'll do great.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Day 2... and my stomach is growling like a pack of wolves...

No pain no gain right?! ;)

Keep going Pete, this bit is tough,but it get much better, hang in there x x x

Thanks guys! Bit up and down at the mo. I keep trying to focusing on the end result and stay positive. :D

Well done Davy_b! Hell of a start!

Great thread.. I look forward to chatting with you all.

I had my first weigh in today.

I am down to 18 Stone 4 from 19 Stone 1 last week.

I am struggling, and have cheated a bit but am feeling very positive about the experience,

Hi guys I'm on day 4 of LT. I have been looking through this forum for several weeks now before deciding to opt for the LT diet - like most of you I have found the entries useful and encouraging.

My starting weight was @ 15st 4lbs and I'm @ 5' 9" so ideally I need to get to around 12 st. I did manage to lose around 2st last year, over a six month period, on SW programme but I put most of it back on over the Xmas and New Year period. I was under the impression that if the weight was lost more slowly it would be more difficult to put it back on but to be honest once I lost the weight then I just went back to the same eating and lifestyle habits that I'd had before. On a positive note I didn't quite get back to the 16 stone I was before I sarted the SW diet!!

Over the first few days of the diet I have been regularly logging in to here looking for motivation and wisdom too!

Yesterday I really struggled with keeping 100% but again logged in to here and found a few entries to perk me up.

I have found that from day 2 that my breath tastes absolutely horrendous so I went and bought some Nuphar breath strips which give temporary relief but it's still uncomfortable being aware of the pong. Does this last throughout the diet? Today I have bought some alcohol and sugar free mouth spray the general opinion seems to be that these are okay?

I'll try and post on here regularly as I know how much aI can draw from other people's experiences.......

Back