LipoTrim for MEN...

I'm not having a wednesday weigh in this week as I'm on placement 9-5, so have to weigh in Saturday instead, hopefully it'll be an extra good loss, I've been hammering the gym :D

Hey guys, thought i'd post, Well interview went well yesterday, it's for a 1 month unpaid internship for an Architects. They will get back to me soon, Did my Gym routine as well it's weird going to the gym actually makes me feel much more positive about the interview after my workout LOL. Hey Phil i hope your weighin today went well let us know how you did, Wow Pauline your on a saturday Weigh-in, Is Alex too? You'll have a huge loss on saturday, we can post our results the same day Exciting! I am having a quiet day at home with the cat, had new tv & broadband fitted today, and working on learning some computer programmes, i might need for my new job, not used it in years. I am going out with some friends on Thursday night, I'll just be on the water, but they haven't seen me since christmas, since then i have lost 2 stone, i'm excited to see if i fit into the t-shirt i bought a week ago i didn't quite fit into. Plus the new jeans i got are getting loose on me. I hope fully will be down to 12 stone in 2 1/2 weeks, that has been my lowest weight on lipotrim, a bmi of 25. I was on lipotrim for 3 months before and i just couldn't stay on it any longer to reach a bmi of 23. I really want to try to do that this time, which i think is 2 more weeks and 2 weeks of refeed so i'll see how it goes i can't believe it's almost 4 weeks, i've moved my end to 8 weeks on it. so almost 1/2 way through and hopefully at the end of this week i'll reach the 30lb mark.
anyways back to work gonna try to build a 3D warehouse!
Everyone have a Good Day!
Good Luck Phil, Pauline, Alex and Everyone Else on lipotrim!
Shane!

No Alex is weighing in on Thursday, hes on a sleepover shift today into tomorrow and saturday into sunday... We're like ships that pass in the night at the minute lol

Internship sounds like a good step in the right direction, I hope all goes well :D

Thanks Cyber Celt, 1st weigh in on the official scales says I lost 4 kg, so near as dammit 9 lb :D

My biggest worry is that I have to weigh in middle of day because I can't get to the pharmacy before or after work, so I'm sure my weight will fluctuate.

Bought some fibreclear today... definately needed if you catch my drift ;)

Phil

Hey Guys,
Wish alex good luck on his weigh-in on Thursday if you ever see him again, Phil well done on the 4kg, my brain doesn't work in Kilos, but from looking at you tracker, thats a really good Push start week, your well on your way, for the fibre issue i find if i drink the 3 litres of water a day there is no need for it LOL. Well done on getting to your 1st Weigh in. I have my Gym visit again tomorrow and some more portfolio work to keep me busy....Good Luck everyone on Lipo!
Shane!

hi guys just droppin a line to say another 5lb loss these sit ups seem to be doing the trick :) and the monday night football we used tablets called dulcalax they r extreme like you get pains during the night then you go to the toilet (run to the toilet ) in the morning there very affective but wouldnt suggest having them if you have anything on for the next day like say an interview lol

Hey Guys,
Sorry not been on to post, after my 2 interviews, i got a 2 day trial in an Architects, Wow i was so stressed for two days trying to impress, i've been asked back for 1 more day so that's good, maybe it'll lead to a permanent job, Anyways Tomorrow is my Weigh-in, cause of work i only go to the gym twice this week and haven't been drinking as much water in work as i don't want to be running back and fourth from the loo while still on trial. so that might go against me, but i have made it almost to the 1 month mark...1/2 way there...Wow anther 5lbs Alex well done 30lbs down well done....I hope pauline is happy with her weighin tomorrow should be loads....
Good Luck to Everyone!
Shane!

Hey, how did you WI go? I got 6.5lbs :D

Hey Guys,
Not a good week this week, i only lost 3lbs, I don't know why maybe if i had got to the gym yesterday it would have been more as i was only at the gym 2 times instead of 3 this week, plus i only had 2 litres of water yesterday. With my new job i'm still trying to juggle my schedule, i will try to do the gym today and tomorrow, then i only need do it once after work. Anyways i know even if you do all the same week to week your weighin weights will differ but i was hoping for 6lbs. Hey Pauline, Well done on 6.5lbs Amazing! Keep up the hard work....
Good luck to Everyone else...
Shane!
GOAL 1 : GET TO 1st WEIGH-IN _____________DONE__________
GOAL 2 : GET THROUGH 1 WEEK_____________DONE__________
GOAL 3 : LOSE 1 STONE____________________DONE__________
GOAL 4 : GET THROUGH DAY ONE AT THE GYM___DONE_________
GOAL 5 : GET THROUGH 2 WEEKS______________DONE_________
GOAL 6 : GET INTO THE 13 STONE RANGE________DONE________
GOAL 7 : GET THROUGH 1 MONTH_______________DONE________
GOAL 8 : GET DOWN TO 13 STONES______________DONE________
GOAL 9 : GET DOWN TO 12 STONES
GOAL 10 : GET DOWN TO 11 STONES
GOAL 11 : GET DOWN TO GOAL WEIGHT 10.11
GOAL 12 : 2 WEEKS REFEED AND MAINTAINING
GOAL 13 : 3 WEEKS MAINTANING
GOAL 14 : 1 MONTH MAINTAINING
GOAL 15 : 3 MONTHS MAINTANING

Start weight : 15.01
Week 1 : 14.01- 14lbs
Week 2 : 13.09 -6lbs
Week 3 : 13.03 -6lbs
Week 4 : 13.00 -3lbs

Goal Weight : 10.11

Yeah my weigh in was 3 days late so had I weighed in on wed it probably would've only been 4lbs. It's all a step in the right direction tho so well done :D

Hey Guys,
In my 2nd week of work experience, lets just say i haven't been this stressed in ages. I also think i have a cold/flu, i have not taken anything for it, as i'm not sure if paracetamol will throw me out of ketosis, i had great scheduling plans for the gym yesterday and today, but dur to doing overtime and extra commitments, i didn't go and today i swear if i tried to work out today i'd faint, i don't think this will be a good weight loss week, but i will keep on pushing forward....
Good Luck to everyone else...
Shane!

My pharmacist told me I could have paracetamol as long as the tablets are uncoated.

Keep pushing through and you'll see the results, hope you're feeling better now Shane.
Been a strange old week for me, got into the swing of the shakes now but sick of colleagues telling me I'm losing weight too fast.
Need some new work trousers but trying to last as long as I can as only 1/3rd of the way through my weight loss journey and can't afford the LT magic plus new clothes every two minutes.

Good luck everyone,

Phil
x

Hey Guys,
How are you all? I am feeling much better today, been drinking lots of water and taking paracetamol, the tablet type there was advise somewhere said to take that not capsules so i hope thats ok, i'm not hoping for much weight loss this week as i didn't dare try the gym while sick, plus working gets in the way of my 3 litres a day of water, but i drank at least 2 a day. So looking forward to the weekend, i might brave the gym tomorrow depending on how i feel..Phil, well done on the weight loss, while your losing weight buy cheaper filler clothes to get you through, but be happy about it too! I am fitting into old jeans i never saw myself getting into again, don't worry about what anyone else says about your weightloss, as long as your healthy, have energy and can still do you job they have nothing to worry about i actually find i have more time in the day because of no eating....LOL.
Everyone have a great Friday....Bring on Tomorrows Weighin
Good Luck to everyone on LT!
Shane!

Hey Guys,
Well i had my weighin today, quite good i lost 5lbs this week much better than last weeks 3lbs, would have loved 6 lbs lol, but i am back in the 12 Stone range which is good my bmi is 27 2 points from healthy, i suppose i was looking forward to being off this lipotrim diet in 3 weeks, but if i continue this way i don't think i will reach my target of 10.11 in the next 3 weeks. i enquired about the maintance formulas, maybe i can lose the last stone on those? Pauline, let me know how you did? Everyone keep up the hard work....
Good luck to Everyone else...
Shane!
GOAL 1 : GET TO 1st WEIGH-IN _____________DONE__________
GOAL 2 : GET THROUGH 1 WEEK_____________DONE__________
GOAL 3 : LOSE 1 STONE____________________DONE__________
GOAL 4 : GET THROUGH DAY ONE AT THE GYM___DONE_________
GOAL 5 : GET THROUGH 2 WEEKS______________DONE_________
GOAL 6 : GET INTO THE 13 STONE RANGE________DONE________
GOAL 7 : GET THROUGH 1 MONTH_______________DONE________
GOAL 8 : GET DOWN TO 13 STONES______________DONE________
GOAL 9 : GET DOWN TO 12 STONES
GOAL 10 : GET DOWN TO 11 STONES
GOAL 11 : GET DOWN TO GOAL WEIGHT 10.11
GOAL 12 : 2 WEEKS REFEED AND MAINTAINING
GOAL 13 : 3 WEEKS MAINTANING
GOAL 14 : 1 MONTH MAINTAINING
GOAL 15 : 3 MONTHS MAINTANING

Start weight : 15.01
Week 1 : 14.01- 14lbs
Week 2 : 13.09 -6lbs
Week 3 : 13.03 -6lbs
Week 4 : 13.00 -3lbs
Week 5 : 12.09 -5lbs

Goal Weight : 10.11

Hey Shane, well done on your 5lbs thats great! Alex lost 3.5lbs this week and I lost 2.5lbs, really disappointed but only managed to get to the gym once this week as I've been on days and Alex has been on nights :(
Really struggling today and thinking about taking some time off from LT. It's my parents anniversary next week and everyone has been invited for a meal, I've told them we wont be able to eat but they are insisting we go anyway. This diet is so restricting I'm starting to feel like the gym is all I do :(

Hey Pauline,
Well done on the 2.5lbs, I totally felt like you last week with my 3lb loss, I'm 5 weeks in too, and trying to make it another 3 weeks seems hard too, I have my birthday coming, up i will miss it well at least i won't be eating or drinking...I can make it to the 12 stone mark in maybe 2 weeks, which was the lowest i got to the last time, but when i started this, i set a bmi of 23 as my goal, that will mean 2 more weeks on the full TFR program. Like you i have good days and bad, most of the time it is ok, but this evening a friend invited me out for dinner and drinks, and i have had to make an excuse and meet them after for sparkling water, i would love to just enjoy it with them. But i think if i quit before i reach my goal i won't reach the 10.11 weight on a 2 lbs a week diet. but if i transferred to the maintance programme and maybe replaced my breakfast and lunch (which i don't get excited by anyways) with maintance products i might lose the last stone, it will also force me to stay on the maintence programme longer than 2 weeks, i hope to stay on the maintence programme for 6 months so if i worked at it maybe i could loss the last of it in a couple of weeks and still eat and drink..
Try to keep positive Pauline, tell alex well done
Huggs
Shane!

Well done Shane and Pauline, it's all in the right direction (even if not as fast as you might like).

I have to confess, I had a wobble yesterday. For the past few day's I have been obsessed by having a McDonalds Big Tasty. It all got too much last night, and I gave in and then on top had a sausage roll and tesco freshly baked trip choc chip cookie.

It hasn't disheartened me, and I now feel I have the strength to go back on it. Once I am down to 14 st 7lb (so 9lb away) I was planning on transferring to maintenance or WW to lose the last stone, so that's probably going to be early March after last night's set back.

Hope everyone is ok, enjoy Sunday.

Phil

Back