LipoTrim for MEN...

mad men is it any good watched the pilot and was undecided as i found it abit strange? im well into sons of anarchy just waiting for series 4 :)

Well I love the look of mad men, cause i come from a interior design background, so the main thing i loved about the series was the look of it, the 1st series was set in the 50's so i loves the sets etc... they got it perfect. Plus as it is set in the 50's/60's the characters act differently, lots of smoking, drinking in the office at 11am and going to lunch and never coming back and tonnes of slapping girls on the ass. it's fun to look at it through 21st century eyes lol. My friend recommended sons of anarchy to me haven't seen it yet, i think there probably very different series, mad men is slow and quiet but i think the writing is very good some of the lines in the show are very funny. I must look at sons of anarchy.
Have a good Thursday!
Shane!

Hi all, new member here!!

My name is Nathan and i'm 26 and just picked up my Lipotrim ready to start tomorrow!!!!

Have struggled with my weight since I was a teen and I have been a classic yo-yo dieter with my weight constantly fluctuating between at my heaviest nearly 18st!!! and at it's lowest in recent times 14.5st :(

My aim (with the help of Lipotrim) is to get down to 13st and to stay there this time!!!

Well that's about it for now gents, hopefully I can find all the extra help I need from this forum as I go through the program.

Good luck to everyone else who is doing the plan :)

Hey Nathan,
Good luck on starting tomorrow, If you need to ask any question feel free to do it, as you might have seen i tend to waffle on everyday. Your starting lipotrim on a good day, as the first 3 days are probably the hardest, it takes your body a while to use up your sugar stores in your body. you will probably feel hungry till your body goes into ketosis, also i would recommend you try to drink 3 litres of water a day it will keep you full and optimise your weight loss. you should have no problem sticking to the lipotrim program the 1st week is the hardest. I lost 5 stone in 3 months once before on lipotrim.
Best of luck tomorrow.
Shane!

Hey Nathan, good luck on you LT journey. This website is a lifesaver! :D

Hi Guys,
Wow Pauline, 8lbs well done, I’m hoping if I work hard at the gym I will get 7lbs a week. Do you know what you did this week that increased your weight loss? Well done on your loses! Today was quite a quiet day, I had lots of job research, finally stopped procrastination about that thing to do on my list. But in saying that made my day seem very long with lots of different types of liquids entering my body LOL, shake,water,coffee,water,coffee,water,shake,water,tea.....AHHHH got so bored of drinking, I’m so looking forward to going to the gym tomorrow, just for the distraction :p so I will be so happy when I get to Saturday for my weigh-in as today seemed quite hard. #I’ve been rescheduling myself on the diet, my birthday is on the 3rd of march and I think I would like to do something for it, I go to the same Japanese restaurant every year I really enjoy it there, it would be a shame to miss it because I was a couple of lbs away from my target. I might do a 1 week refeed before my birthday. If I work really hard every week in the gym I might get down to my target.
Good Luck Pauline,Alex and Nathan and everyone else out there in Lipotrim Land!

Shane!

GOAL 1 : GET TO 1st WEIGH-IN _____________DONE__________
GOAL 2 : GET THROUGH 1 WEEK_____________DONE__________
GOAL 3 : LOSE 1 STONE____________________DONE__________
GOAL 4 : GET THROUGH DAY ONE AT THE GYM___DONE_________
GOAL 5 : GET THROUGH 2 WEEKS
GOAL 6 : GET INTO THE 13 STONE RANGE_____DONE______
GOAL 7 : GET THROUGH 1 MONTH
GOAL 8 : GET DOWN TO 13 STONES
GOAL 9 : GET DOWN TO 12 STONES
GOAL 10 : GET DOWN TO 11 STONES
GOAL 11 : GET DOWN TO GOAL WEIGHT 10.11
GOAL 12 : 2 WEEKS REFEED AND MAINTAINING
GOAL 13 : 3 WEEKS MAINTANING
GOAL 14 : 1 MONTH MAINTAINING
GOAL 15 : 3 MONTHS MAINTANING

Hey Shane...from the looks of it you're going to be pretty close to target by then so refeeding sounds like a good option, I would have a look at the refeed forum on here and ask people what they think as I am no expert, lol.

As for my weight loss, I did a few different exercise sessions last week...Zumba, Kettlebell, Gym, Just Dance and Wii Fit. This week I've been to Zumba, Gym today, swimming tomorrow and Alex and I are going out for a bike ride on saturday :) So fingers crossed for another good loss next week

Hope your weigh in goes well :)

Cheers for the replies everyone! Day one is going ok so far, feeling a little hungry right now, starting to wish that I had split my shake in two this morning :(

Also my boss has invited me for a meal out on tuesday and i feel really obliged to go, what should I do??!!! :(

Hey guys, off to the gym in a couple of minutes, just watched an episode of oprah where one of her councillor people has written a book about why people over eat, it seemed to make alot of sense i have bought it on amazon, even being a man LOL "Women Food and God: An Unexpected Path to Almost Everything" it could be a load of self help nonscience but it did make some sense about the reasons why some people over eat to numb themselves from what ever they don't want to think about. It might be something you might be interested in.
Shane! Thank Crunchie! It's Friday!

Hey Nathan,
Well done on getting through your 1st shake, i personally like the shakes i hated the chicken soup, but some people put pepper and chilli power in it to taste better but i found it to sandy texture to eat with a spoon. I would recomemend you don't split your shakes, or speak to you chemist before you do as this might not be allowed, after 3/4 days you should not feel hungry anymore. About the dinner thing with your boss could you make an excuse to not go or just to meet after for black coffee, i don't know if you like coffee but i find aswell if i have a coffee it suppresses any hungry i might have during the day. But over month or 2 months there will be occasions where you feel pressured to eat, thats why you should start when you don't see any big occasions coming up in the next 2/3 months such as weddings, birtday dinners, christmas etc... it would be a shame to come off your lipotrim ketosis in the 1st week, if you feel confident enough to tell your boss your on a new diet and would love to go for dinner maybe as a celebration after the diets finished.
I don't know if any of that helped but stick with it, it will get easier.
Pauline thanks for the words of encouragement.
Shane!

Hi Nathan
All the best with your LT experience. I cannot praise it highly enough - it has truly changed my life. About this meal with your boss: If I were you I'd be honest; tell him about the diet, and ask if he would be happy for you to come along and drink water only. Otherwise don't go. There's no point stopping the diet so soon and then having to psyche yourself up again. I think that for it to work you need to be 100% committed.

Good luck

Jon

Thanks Shane and Jon, yep I think i'm just going to tell him that I am training hard to shift some weight and suggest we do it when I have got where I want to be, I only intend to do LT for 6 weeks and then take a break as I am going away with work then and will not be able to do it for a while!

I wonder how much I can expect to lose in 6 weeks if I stick to it??!

Hey Guys, my 2nd sober friday down oh the excitment of peppermint tea again, today went well in the gym today i added 10 mins of the cross trainer to my workout routine did the job got my burned calories to 700. Back to prechristmas levels. hope to stay at that for a while, just increase my weights on the machines maybe. Do feel i've got a better chance of less flabby skin if i keep this up for a couple of weeks till the end of my lipotrim..
Nathan not sure what you will lose in six weeks, your first week will be the most i'd say, i hoped for 5lbs a week after that now i'm gonna try really hard in the gym to increase mine to 7lbs a week but if you see dunlops weeks they can vary depending on different things
anyways i'm off to bed i've got my weighin in the morning hopefully i will have lost the 7lbs i'm hoping for, keep your fingers crossed.
I'll let you know how i've done tomorrow.
Good Luck to everyone on lipotrim....
Night
Shane!

GOAL 6 : GET INTO THE 13 STONE RANGE_____DONE______

Good luck Shane - fingers crossed for your 7lbs. Nathan - if you stick to it 100% LT say you should lose about a stone a month, so I reckon you should expect to be down at least 20lbs or so. All the best

Jon

Well guys, day one is over and I don't feel too bad to be honest, gonna take a trip out to ikea today to keep busy and keep my mind of food!!

Good luck for today Shane, hope you lose you 7lbs!!! :)

Hi Guys,
Well this morning has been good and bad, the bad well not awful was i lost 6lbs not the 7lbs i had hoped for , but that was more than 5lbs i had originally hoped for so it better than that, i think the 7lbs was a bit unrealistic. But had a cheap morning as i have been the only male lipotrim customber they have had in the chemist in about 6 months, they have not got a full stock of the shakes and soups, i normally like a mix of vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry, well they only have strawberry & vanilla, and this week the chemist said the vanilla went out of date in December, she offered it to me at ½ price or 14 strawberry. I took the ½ price ones, she said the they we’re fine to drink....so that saved me €42.50 LOL gonna spend that on something nice maybe new smaller clothes...Anyways today was good 6lbs closer to my goal, Nathan good idea going to ikea, try to keep busy at the weekends, i think i’m painting the bathroom :p
Shane!

GOAL 6 : GET INTO THE 13 STONE RANGE________DONE________
Start weight : 15.01
Week 1 : 14.01- 14lbs
Week 2 : 13.09 -6lbs
Goal Weight : 10.11

Well done Shane 6lbs is still excellent!!!

I'm home now, maybe going to ikea wasn't a good idea, I had a really funny turn and felt really light headed and dizzy!! Also smelling the food at the cafe and passing McDonalds was really getting to me!!!

I managed to resist though and have got home to have a brew, nearly gave in there and then I was just thinking "is it really worth it to feel like this??!!!"

Hope it gets easier as i'm not sure I could handle that long term??!!!

Hey Nathan, Well done on getting through today, i was thinking of doing Ikea myself too, as theres some curtains i want, but to be honest i always stop 1/2 way through for lunch and cake and coffee so i don't think i would really enjoy it as much without that.LOL I have had one or 2 dizzy spells myself if i stand up to quickly. The hunger you have should go in a couple of days, don't think too far ahead just try to get through your 1st week, the weight you will lose in week 1 should reward you for all the hard work. Try not to cheat. i have lost 20lbs so far, on a normal diet this would take me 10weeks, what you have to give up i think is made up for in the amount of weight you lose so fast.
Just get to your 1st weigh in then decide if it's worth it.
keep going.
Shane!

We did Ikea today, was sooo hard walking past the cafe!

Ended up buying some new bedroom furniture for when we can throw out the old clothes and buy new :D

Hope everyone's had a good weekend, finding weekends really hard as usually we would be out having food and drink with friends and have been staying in and going to bed early :( Feels like we have no life anymore :(

Back