LipoTrim for MEN...

Hello I am in to Day 5 of my first ever Lipotrim venture and feeling OK so far. Want to lose about 17kg and hopefully, maybe, a bit more.

The results will be worth it guys, the number of ladies I've had check me out after the weight is down and the clothes fit is unbelieveable! I've even been asked out a few times, and have had a good number of girls coming up to dance with me in the club etc..

Of course that is just one side of it. The health benefits are great as well. I had a cholesterol level of 6.6 (normal is less than 5.2) at the age of 26! Its now normal at 4.4.

Good luck to all.

Hi, I thought I would add something here to say there is another man doing LT. I am just starting week 3 and have lost just over 25 pounds so far. I have a total of 8 stone to lose so I am excited I can do this by May/June time. Keep up the good work everyone.

^^^ Good to see another bloke on here - keep it up you're doing great!

Gaz from Plymouth here.

Day 4 of my LT and already feeling the benefits.

Looking forward to showing pics and sharing my experiences in the weeks and months to come

^^ Hello Gaz

Another Guy here...

From Manchester and i am on Day 1. Feeling positive but i am slowly starting to feel hungry after the shakes so i am keeping water near me at all times. Hunger gets drowned in water :D

Can't wait to see how much i lose in the first week!!! I will keep you all posted!!!

Day 4 going well - also taking 2 thermobol early in the day after doing a bit of research on here from someone else trying them (had them already so thought why not).

No it's not too fast, and anyway it will even out over time. You've taken the hardest step so just keep it up and don't be tempted to cheat or push the rules and you'll be fine. Lipotrim has changed my life and it can do the same for you. All the best, and if you need anything advice wise just ask.

Jon

Jon

Your the one who inspired me to get on this programme, than you .

Its going to be hard, im starting this tomorrow so fingers crossed.

How much water do you drink a day?

Hi all i was on this diet last june and lost 3 stone i had a break and am ready to lose the rest of what i need to lose i havent gained any since coming off so i know when i reach my goal it is off for good ;)

Did you do anything to lose the weight in the first month like excercise? Would love that weight loss!

Did you do anything to lose the weight in the first month like excercise? Would love that weight loss!

Heya - I've just completed my first five days. Going well. Lost 3.8 kilos.

I have been doing an all body weights routine with my dumb bell sets as I had some real paranoia of losing a lot of muscle mass.

As part of that concern I did eat a few tins of tuna, couple of spoonfuls and a protein bar which may have knocked me from ketosis.

But I am noticing a lot of definition come through despite being 103 kilos (post 3.8kilo weight loss).

I was shattered after this workout however I went straight onto a night shift which no doubt played the biggest role in being tired.

I have yet to take up running again.

Bought my next weeks worth.

T

Hi all,
I've just bought my first weeks supply of Lipotrim and will be kicking off on Monday morning. Feeling excited but a bit nervous too...

So, what do I have for my 'last meal'? :D

Cheers...

Im on my second day and i had my last meal on sunday,

FULL INDIAN CURRY WITH THE WORKS!!

Now the strange things is I dont crave that. Although only after day two its so hard! just need to look at my end goal and see that there is a purpous to this.

Mind over matter!:flirt2:

Jon

Your the one who inspired me to get on this programme, than you .

Its going to be hard, im starting this tomorrow so fingers crossed.

How much water do you drink a day?

Hi BigBozz I'm pleased I was inspirational to you and I am sorry for taking such a long time to reply.

I have about 4 litres of water a day plus what is used to mix the shakes.

I am just back to work today for another 4 weeks so I will be restarting the TFR today and hope to lose another 14 kg. I must admit that this last time at home I put some of my previous weight loss back on but still 9kg less overall.

HI SImon - welcome to the forum.

You have chosen a great way to lose weight in my opinion. This is by far the easiest diet I have ever been on. Just take it one day at a time and you will soon get there.

Best of luck, Chris

I actually think it's harder for us men. I was hoping to sneak in a kebab every few weeks and blame it on TOTM but us guys don't have that luxury! :D :hitthefan:

That said, good luck Simon - it really does work and it gets easier after the first few weeks too.

Im loving it, just need to invest in some new clothes already i look forward to Thursday for weigh in, god im sounding bad lol

I know how you feel. I bought some new jeans yesterday as nothing I have fits me anymore. I've managed to drop 2 sizes so i got a real buzz out of it and it was about a million times easier to find thinks that looked good. With all this dieting, shopping and group hugging I've never felt so girly in all my life. I think I may be on the turn!! :D

It sounds like the dieting is going well for you so keep it up.

MrC said:
I know how you feel. I bought some new jeans yesterday as nothing I have fits me anymore. I've managed to drop 2 sizes so i got a real buzz out of it and it was about a million times easier to find thinks that looked good. With all this dieting, shopping and group hugging I've never felt so girly in all my life. I think I may be on the turn!! :D

It sounds like the dieting is going well for you so keep it up.

On the turn love it just don't start crying on my MAN UP lol

Back