Lipotrim from the GP? Advice needed please?

Hi tracey, just notices your ticker so far you'v lost wat i wanna loose!
Im only on day 3, its my 3rd attempt at LT!
Im feeling a bit crappy today hav no energy and im really light headed NO WAY am i givin up tho not this time third time lucky eh lol

Aww are you ok lady? Im glad you're sticking with it hun it really will go faster than you can ever imagine!! You will look and feel great! After first week you will feel so much better, then you bloody refeed like me and get hungry again lol xx

Are you feeling hungry Tracey?

Great news about lipotrim helping out hun, am chuffed for ya, you sound happier already. x

Starving lol with a rumbling belly!! x

Hoestly? Oh shame, well you'll enjoy your cubbage and tattie eh night hunx

Lol very scottish hun! cant wait for my tea! I will not stray from the plan though. Just took my measurements and lost another inch from my waist this week as well as 2lb! Hope this ives hope to everyone xxx

Aww are you ok lady? Im glad you're sticking with it hun it really will go faster than you can ever imagine!! You will look and feel great! After first week you will feel so much better, then you bloody refeed like me and get hungry again lol xx

Its not even that im hungry, its tryin to get used to not eating AGAIN its really doin my little head in, my brains telling me to eat but my body dosent wanna OMG i sound lik i need to be committed lol
any ideas how ta keep my mind off it?

someone's chemist on here suggested they do cross stitch to take their mind off..i go have a hot bath or take the dog out :) and espeically if the family are eating their dinner, i come on here and 'vent my spleen' lol

h xx

Och aye the noo! Scottish enough?!! LOL!

Wow Tracey that is bloody ace, am well chuffed for ya and yes 100% gives us all hope for the re-feed - just goes to show its what we put in our gobs during the refeed that matters. Some people say they gain but maybe the are not measuring ?
x

Lady i do the same come on here to take my mind off being hungry or do some sit ups. Thats when im not being driven mad by my crazy daughter! Lol I was trying to think of something scottish to say pineapple but nah sorry! xxx

Girls....put Wentworth down...now....he's mine! LOL:p

Just to update on my situation, I have had an email back from Lipotrim, and it seems thay can help me! I am so relieved. As long as my doctor is supportive and will monitor me, they will send the packs to me through the BFPO (British Forces Post Office). I will call Lipotrim tomorrow and they said they will send an info pack to my doctor if he wants it. So fingers crossed it will not be too long until I can start.

anyhoo, thanks for listening, this is such a GREAT place!

Kelly xxx

Fantastic news Kelly!!!

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

Lady i do the same come on here to take my mind off being hungry or do some sit ups. Thats when im not being driven mad by my crazy daughter! Lol I was trying to think of something scottish to say pineapple but nah sorry! xxx

if only i had a crazy daughter to drive me mad lol
the i see it now is wats a couple of months outta my life to look land feel how i want ta, its gonna be soooo worth it ;)

Back