Lipotrim...here i go again.

Cherrycoke

In 2007 the world was mine, I started CD in June for a friends wedding in September, I had to buy a new suit for the wedding, that's how well I had done.

My success continued through to early 2008, feeling great and compliments galore. Then I got divorced. Welcome back comfort eating, and from then on I have always dipped my toe back in the vlcd diets knowing they work but with less conviction as I had before. :(

So here I am 5 years later, in the last years of my 30s with a vow I have always had, I'm not going to be 20 and fat, I'm not going to be 30 and fat, and same again...this time I gotta do it.

I am happily remarried with a supportive wife, I can do this...but why now? A car drove past me recently and a kid shouted "oi fatty", I looked around and realised as I was the only one there they must mean me... My heart sank! I know I'm big, but you don't want that!

Lipotrim appeals, I love that I switch food off, ww and sw never worked that well for me, tell me I have points or sins and I will fill those points with 6 cans of coke etc...

So this means food isn't an option, and the going to a pharmacy every week is humiliation at its best, I have to go.

So today is day one, and it's not been too bad so far, I hate these first three days, which makes me wonder why I do it time after time. This time I want to do it once, do it properly, then never think about shakes ever again.

This site is always a source of inspiration, thanks for being honest, thanks for the help

Last edited:
Good luck Cherrycoke! One step at a time through the next few days. You know how much better it will be when you get into ketosis, and hopefully that will come soon for you.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Thanks Teapot, I just noticed that I have old weight loss below, but I can't take them off on the iPhone app. I wish I was doing that well! :)

I'm sure you'll do great and will be matching those numbers! Men have a tendency to lose faster than us girls :)

Day 2.

It's going ok, well until now. When my brain has just said..."what the hell are we doing this again for?"

I hate this diet, it's horrible, anyone who enjoys this is a liar...day 4 I should get to ketosis, but that is 2 days away.

I'm not going to quit, because I always have to redo these first horrible 3 days. Headaches, ratty, fed up...these three days will be the last three days ever starting a vlcd.

Think nice thoughts...
the summer...do I really want to wear a jumper or jacket through the summer for another year?

Vacation...do I want to swim in a pool wearing a tshirt again?

New clothes...you know the ones sat in my wardrobe waiting to be used. Don't I want to wear them?

Confidence...remember confidence?

So I will push on...see you tomorrow!

Vacation? Are you American?

Day 3.

Hell day, I hate this day, but it gets worse for me tomorrow.

Twice today I have stood in front of something that could undo the last few days...but fought and resisted and feel better for it...but it's not easy!

Not much else to say, just a miserable day!

Well done for resisting! I wish I'd been so disciplined this week.

I even gave in to my pepsi addiction again :( Are you a coke addict or was your name just something amusing?

Well done for keeping going, you're nearly there x

Hi ladies I'm doing Cambridge just now but I'm wondering what lipotrim is can anyone help? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 4...morning

The dilemma

my brain is desperately trying to convince me to go and get something to eat, it's being clever though, it says lets get some chicken, not KFC or anything, a bit of sandwich meat.

It gives me great reasons why, but mainly, come on, eat something it won't affect this,,,hush hush!

I am resisting...I am resisting...I am resisting!

Distract yourself and keep resisting x

Ah Cherrycoke! You sound like the boy me, down to quoting morrissey! I'm going to start a diary right now...
Keep going, I am half way through week two, think of all the reasons you like the diet... getting the whole food equation removed. I too could make my daily points allowance equal some all-bran and six curly wurlys :)

Thanks for the encouragement teapot and leelee.

Day 4...continued.

Is it too early to say I have beaten this day...probably, but given the choice I would be tucked up in my bed waiting for tomorrow...but one more shake to go.

Here is an idea to makers of LT...please make your products taste of something, nice would be good but I'd accept any taste at the moment.

I dream that this shake diet is me drinking Eds malt shake...the reality is, it isn't! The strawberry colour looks awesome, wish it could taste as good as it looks!

I don't need food but I still want food...welcome to ketosis, foul smelling breath and heightened smell receptors...is that a burger I can smell.

Screw you day four, see you on day 5!

Ha! I have those days, wanting to get into bed at 6pm. I'm trying to find fun things to do in the evening (not much of a telly person) so am currently: 1 learning to play the bass, 2 reading a book about morrissey and marr and 3 learning spending an awful lot of time on my hair and nails. Feel free to nick any of those suggestions.

I have read the book "the severed alliance" genius, can't play instruments but my toe nails look great...black nail polish! :)

That's what I'm reading. Love it so far. Love that morrissey wants Rogan to die in an m3 pile up!

Back