Lipotrim...here i go again.

Day 5...

Meeting friends tonight, at a diner in London, big burgers and shakes etc... I'm not worried about it. But in my own true style I haven't told them I'm not eating, I guess I do that so I don't get asked next week (if I fell off the diet), how's the diet going? Or just the usual OMG why are you doing that? Suddenly everyone becomes a nutrition expert...what you wanna do is...yeah I know what I want to do but you don't seem to understand, it's all or nothing with me!

So I'll see how that goes, it will be nice to be out.

I just tell people now what I'm doing and I'm unrepentant so they can't argue with me.

Wow. That place is going to smell incredible, kudos!

It went without a hitch, they ate, I watched. Easy.

Now I'm off to get weighed, and it's record store day, I can see if there is a treat for me sonewhere

Yay!!! Well done :)

Fantastic!

Gutted to be missing record store day... did you get anything?

No queue was too long...I wanted the red vinyl kiss me kiss me kiss me by the cure and the deftones vinyl :(

Love the Cure, deftones passed me by. Sorry you missed out.

Ah no worries, I just can't stand waiting in massive queues, saw the cure live last year...amazing

Day7...

I find weekends difficult, not that I am going to break just the boredom of it all.

During the week, when I am working time seems to go by quicker, weekends drag out.

But I will keep going and watch the London marathon.

Have a good one guys

I'm with you on the weekends, the only thing making my weekend night shift run bearable is the knowledge that if I were at home the food situation would be worse.
I was reminiscing about my London marathon experience at work last night. Is it wrong that one of the highlights was the carb loading?

Have you read Telling Stories by Tim Burgess? That might get you through a weekend :)

I haven't read it no, will have a look.

Carb loading sounds good.

I'm doing a barbie for the family tonight, I find it easier to be part of the food prep then to hide away from it, I think the wife likes it too

These happens to me everytime.

I am sitting at home looking at other diets, diets with food, because my stupid brain says that why am I doing this, I can eat food and lose weight.

I know I can't.

But what about Atkins?

What about it?

You can eat meat, loads of meat!

Oh yeah? Shall we find out more...

Stupid brain.

I do that! The boyf doesn't eat carbs so I know that it would be harder being off all weekend at this point as I could eat everything that he eats and not gain weight, the only problem being that I would then pick at little bits that I wasn't supposed to have, to see what I could get away with.

That would then turn into cake :)

Keep at it, we both know that this is the only way we can do it.

Back