Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

It shouldnt be in theory but for me and many others losing weight was the easiest part. The hard graft comes when you try and maintain. Its not as easy as many people may think.

We have all ideas that when we finish were not going to have this, this, this, you're going to avoid this, this and this but in reality it just doesnt work. You will have all the things you wanted to avoid at some point and you probably will beat yourself up over it but the important thing to remember is to know when to stop and when to pull it back a bit :)

--------------------------------------
I hear what you are saying about maintaining, I am planning ahead and thinking of joining either Slimming World or Weight Watchers to keep myself in check over the coming months.
Membership is free once you have reached your target.
About 20 years ago I lost weight 1 1/2 stones on Cambridge diet and maintained my weight for years. Of course I was much younger then. Slowly, it began to creep up, my under active thyroid went undetected for sometime.
It was much easier to shed 16 Ibs, 20 years ago, but to shed 5 stones now is an uphill task. Thanks for your comments, it all makes sense. All we have to do now, is take the 3 shakes a day, no cooking is required and exercise discipline. When maintaining we will have to learn to apply discipline to every food situation presented to us, I suppose its all about changing your BEHAVIOUR!:D

I'm on my first week of Lipotrim and seeing all your pictures has given me the boost I needed to keep going. You all look fantastic!

5 Stone Gone Pics :0)

Hi all,
Being a little brave posting these up but wanted to show you my loss..!

1st pic was 6th Jan
2nd pic was 1st Jun

Attachments

• P1040687.jpg
    P1040687.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 898
  • P1050478.jpg
    P1050478.jpg
    489.2 KB · Views: 874
You look amazing :-o. Well done Hun x

WOW, jewel, wat an amazing Transformation. N U look so skinny.
:D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Swit swooo......... Look at you! Well done!

Excellent work jewel, what a change, u look fab :) x x

Hi all,

1st pic was 6th Jan
2nd pic was 1st Jun

Well done - looking good!

Hi all,

1st pic was 6th Jan
2nd pic was 1st Jun

Wow! Excellent weight loss, you look fantastic:D

Wowzers!! You look wonderful!!! Photos like yours really spur us "first weekers" on!!! Thank you for posting - I just hope I look at gorgeous as you do soon

jane xxx

Wow, thanks guys. Didn't expect all that!
I'm really happy with the loss and the comments are so great to receive
Thank you
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Congratulations im starting today and it,s stories like this that spur you on thank you

I'm on my first week of Lipotrim and seeing all your pictures has given me the boost I needed to keep going. You all look fantastic!

good luck

wow, you must be so proud....total inspiration x well done x

wow wow wow you look fantastic a big well done to you :) xx

Back