Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

2 year anniversary of starting LT. I spent 3 months on it and it changed my life.. One pic from the day I started and one pic from finishing my second marathon this year in a time of 3 hours 28 mins. This forum helped me so much when I needed it 2 years ago.

Complete weight loss.. 108lbs

Attachments

• 2 years on.JPG
    2 years on.JPG
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,229
2 year anniversary of starting LT. I spent 3 months on it and it changed my life.. One pic from the day I started and one pic from finishing my second marathon this year in a time of 3 hours 28 mins. This forum helped me so much when I needed it 2 years ago.

That is a fantastic weight loss Ollie!!! Well done...
It is also great that you have managed to keep the weight off... I assume you didn't lose the whole 108lbs in the 3 months you were on it, so how much did you lose whilst on LT, and how did you lose the rest?

Can anyone tell me how to upload a photo to this thread? x

If you go to post reply (not quick reply) and click on the paper clip you can browse & upload from there. You won't see them until you post the reply but they'll be there xx

Here's mine while I'm at it. :) (but these are copied from albums of mine on here not uploaded like I just described) x

13987-albums1084-picture6145.gif

13987-albums1428-picture8799.jpg

13987-albums1542-picture9192.jpg

Last edited:

Congratulations and well done Ollie, you are doing brilliantly in keeping the weight off!

Wow Jan you amazing!!!!! You dont look like the same woman- I had to look at them 3 times before I cottoned on wow!

i know i added some pics but. Thought i would add a pic of me in dress at xmas. 4 stone down from picture 1 in 2009. a started agaon in september after putting 3 and a bit stone back on and have lost most of it. I finished at xmas 3lb short of my finishing weight last time around. i have had my xmas break and and now back on day and ready to lose another 2 or 3. so i will add the end pics too....when i eventually get there!

May 2009 - 18 stone 8 Pic 1
Oct 2009 - 14 stone 5
Sept 2010 - 18 stone
Dec 2010 - 14 stone 8 Pic 2

Attachments

• cruise 172.jpg
    cruise 172.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 1,405
  • Barclays xmas 2010 002.jpg
    Barclays xmas 2010 002.jpg
    472.2 KB · Views: 1,130
wooow everybody looks absolutely amazing...!!! cant wait to get my photos up in a few months time! x

Jan.. You look truly amazing, absolutely years younger!!.. In the 1st one you look lovely and mumsy, in the 2nd you look FOXY!!! lol... Well done.. It makes me believe there is hope for me!!

Kerry... How amazing do you look????!!!!... You have an aura of confidence that doesn't seem to be in the first pic..... Well done hunni x x x.. I will be looking at you to boost me if i lapse.. Get your boots ready to give me a kicking!! lol x x

Jan and Kerry, you both look fabulous :D

I hope this works!!

Not sure what order the pics will come up in but it is pretty obvious (I hope :D) what is the before and after!!
The holiday photo was me at probably 12st :cry: and was taken in August. The dress photo is me at 9st 12lb and was taken in December.

Attachments

• 052.jpg
    052.jpg
    433.4 KB · Views: 1,420
  • 126.jpg
    126.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 1,594
OMG!! Girl you look FAB!!!! Mind you - to be honest I think you look fab in the 'before' photo .... hope that's not an insult ;) xx

Aww thanks Jan! Dont worry I dont take it as an insult at all :D I know I wasnt "fat" but I was at least 2st heavier than my normal weight and just felt like poop :sigh:! I actually didnt realise how bad it was until I saw the photos from that holiday, none of my clothes fit or anything :( I'm much more comfortable now and I'm so glad I did something about it then as I was on a very slippery slope :giggle:

wow how fantastic are everyones pics, really glad i made this thread, so hope it helps everyone keep going xxx

Aww thanks Jan! Dont worry I dont take it as an insult at all :D I know I wasnt "fat" but I was at least 2st heavier than my normal weight and just felt like poop :sigh:! I actually didnt realise how bad it was until I saw the photos from that holiday, none of my clothes fit or anything :( I'm much more comfortable now and I'm so glad I did something about it then as I was on a very slippery slope :giggle:

Emma, you look gorgeous BEFORE and AFTER! but it's how feel that counts though isn't it? you can't always see what's staring out at you from the mirror.....

Thanks Sandra x Yep exactly its all about how you feel really x

Everyone looks amazing - totally inspirational photos. Massive well done!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done

Very well done on your weight loss. I've jous joined this site and am still trying to get used to it. Long story short;- I started Lipotrim on 18th May 2009. I was on 100 TFR with no stops in between and by end of Oct I lost 6st 11lbs. So pleased with that result in 5.5 months. In the last year and a half I have evry slowly gained some weight and am now 1.5 stone over where I would like to be. I am now with Slimming World to the lose the weight gained and to help me to eat properly to keep it off. Once I learn this a bit more I will post some before and afters. xx

Back