Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

im curious as to what all you trimmers look like, so heres a thread for photos, and maybe we can track eachother as we change on our journeys

ill start, this is a pic of me 2 years ago at 18stone 3, next to a pic from about 7 months ago at 13stone 2. want to get to 11 stone

so get pic postin! x
fatthinpic2.jpg

fatthinpic.jpg

Brilliant, you look so much younger!!
Some people suffer from hair loss whilst on LT but you seem to have more hair now. You look beautiful, yes LT works wonders for many people, my only regret is not having found it 10- 15 years ago:cry: Keep at it you will get there:D

Brilliant, you look so much younger!!
Some people suffer from hair loss whilst on LT but you seem to have more hair now. You look beautiful, yes LT works wonders for many people, my only regret is not having found it 10- 15 years ago:cry: Keep at it you will get there:D

these pics arent from when i was on LT but so far my hair is ok

beautiful? shucks, thanks <blush>

Thanks Minnie Me xx

xxfoofoolafluffxx said:
im curious as to what all you trimmers look like, so heres a thread for photos, and maybe we can track eachother as we change on our journeys

ill start, this is a pic of me 2 years ago at 18stone 3, next to a pic from about 7 months ago at 13stone 2. want to get to 11 stone

so get pic postin! x

Congrats you look amazing makes me realise i can do it

Wow foo... I am soooo impressed :D You go girl!! x

Hi, I just started today as well.

I have to say after tasting my first shake (choc or so it claimed) I was a little dispirited and came online looking for motivation and support.

After joining this forum and reading everyone's stories and especially after seeing chuck's photos I feel a lot better.

Hope to keep you posted.

Chris.

thanks guys x

Half way... Still minimum 12kg to go...
58563-albums3309-picture19709.jpg

If you are really determined you will get there. By the way you already look great, just think how fantastic you gonna look when you reach your target. Keep going:D

Avaya where is home?? :)
Your weight loss inspires me... I started at 237lbs... and wondered how you were a Size 20 when I was a 22/24. Then I saw your height :D. Imagine me carrying almost the same weight as you and me being only 5'4!! ;) Anyway.... I feel like I'm on a mission lol, and whilst I have more to lose than you, your progress makes me want to stay very focused. Roll on October for you if you are going to give your family a great surprise by your new look!

Home=Poland. I just booked flight on 6th of October so will need to do refeed week before. And I'm not going to say anything about my visit as I'm sure they would prepare some delicious food. No way I'm going to gain weight during the Holidys :D

Uklady - thank you for such kind words. This also give me strengh to stay 100%.

Tomorrow another weight in day.. wish me luck!

Back