Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

love this thread!! Well done to everyone! i love looking at these photos as I embark on my journey..

Thank you everyone and huge congrats for doing it!!!

Before and after photos

Well up till now I have remained rather anonymous with photos because of how terrible I felt I looked. But something amazing is happening.... after 11 weeks on 100% Lipotrim, folks are being incredibly complimentary. I thought it would be good to have a thread of Before, During and After pics so people can hopefully be inspired by the changes being on LT can make. This is me (and my son) Before I started, and the second pic is of me at Week 10. Everyone else, please add your pics too xx

Attachments

• DSCF1527.jpg
    DSCF1527.jpg
    487.9 KB · Views: 548
  • Linda_Beaumont_Registrar[1].jpg
    Linda_Beaumont_Registrar[1].jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 557
Wonderful pics - well done! Can't wait to be able to post some of my pics a bit further down the line - can already see a little difference after 5 days.

What fab pics!!!! You look like a different person hun! Well done, you must feel amazing :D x

Looking amazing!! How much weight have you lost in 10 weeks? Well done again x

Hiya juls.... thanks so much x By Week 10 I had lost 46lbs... or 3 stones 4lb. :D (I'm on week 11 now)

What fab pics!!!! You look like a different person hun! Well done, you must feel amazing :D x

I feel like a different person in many ways chunky :D Thanks for your lovely conments x

I just wanted to say and I hope you don't take offence you look so much younger!!!!

That is really an amazing transformation in such a short time. Well done you!!!

you look amazing, and i agree with niamh that you look so much younger xx

Wow you look great, so professional sitting there with your desk also! Bet your son is proud of you no end. Do you know what film Mermaid with Cher in it? Well one school girl says that when she grows up she wants to be like Cher (her friends mum) rather than her own mum, who is Mrs Frumpy Twin Set and Pearls. You made me think of Cher in that film.
Keep up the good work, Elaine.

Can I just say you look SUPER DUPER! I am so happy for you and your massive loss! You look like a different person, and I bet you feel like one too. According to your stats (if they are correct) you are OVER half way! Big congrats. Xx

Well done Linda! :happy036::happy036::happy036:
Amazing x

What a fab inspiration thankyou so much. You do look years younger and you must feel so good.... keep it up hun, cant wait to see pics when you reach your goal too :) Well done you!!
Lou xx

Back