Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

If you dont mind me asking hun!!! What dress size are you now??? x

Not at all Dee :)
I am a size 14 on the bottom and a size 14 on the top too.
Although i have two coats that are a size 12 :D xx

Vanillalou said:
Another question?
What height are you? Sounds stalker ish LOL but I'm a similar start weight, and want to kind of give myself a target dress size and weight.

Ps you look fab.

Lou x

Not in the slightest hehe :)
I have all my weight info underneath my profile picture.
Start weight: 274lbs
Current weight: 179lbs
Height: 5'5"
Thank you :D x

Happy New year !!! you look Amazinggggggggggggg gee you've lost more!

Dee it's actually a relief to see you show your Christmas naughtiness weight!! Thanks for being so honest.... I think I may have put on at least half a stone because I kinda lost the plot after my refeed. It just goes to show what relaxing 'just cause it's Christmas' can do :cry:BUT I'm encouraged to know I'm not alone. My scales say an extra 8lbs but that might mean 10 or 11lbs on my chemist's (oh boy!) Still, I'm going to take this in hand and get weighed in the morning and get back on board... even if it means a couple of extra weeks on 100% to get back to my goal. A lot of it could be water but I know Ive eaten stuff that I shouldnt have... ho hum. Onwards and downwards :D xx (Besides all this, Ive had an amazing Christmas :D)

well done hunni you are gorgeous, i looked brill lst year and gained it all back, so im hoping i can do as well as you this time, well doneeeeeeee, ist it funny how losing weight makes you looks years younger

natalieann said:
well done hunni you are gorgeous, i looked brill lst year and gained it all back, so im hoping i can do as well as you this time, well doneeeeeeee, ist it funny how losing weight makes you looks years younger

Thank you very much Natalie Ann :D
You will be just fine. I'm starting again tomorrow to lose the rest of this weight.
Good luck :) xx

You look so awesome!! You dont even look like the same girl, It's such an inspiration to see, good luck losing the rest of your weight! =D xxx

Wow just took a look throught your pictures, you look amazingg! Im on day two, soo goood to see people succeed! New year, new you! xx

Dee it's actually a relief to see you show your Christmas naughtiness weight!! Thanks for being so honest.... I think I may have put on at least half a stone because I kinda lost the plot after my refeed. It just goes to show what relaxing 'just cause it's Christmas' can do :cry:BUT I'm encouraged to know I'm not alone. My scales say an extra 8lbs but that might mean 10 or 11lbs on my chemist's (oh boy!) Still, I'm going to take this in hand and get weighed in the morning and get back on board... even if it means a couple of extra weeks on 100% to get back to my goal. A lot of it could be water but I know Ive eaten stuff that I shouldnt have... ho hum. Onwards and downwards :D xx (Besides all this, Ive had an amazing Christmas :D)
We have to remember its normal to put on a few pounds over Xmas.... its not letting it carry on that counts!! X

JuJu you look absolutly fantastic. A huge well done - such an inspiration.

Thank you very much :D x

Good luck juju xx I'm on Day 3 now... no probs so far :) xx

Wow!! - Really inspirational pictures, very well done!! :) x x x

uklady said:
Good luck juju xx I'm on Day 3 now... no probs so far :) xx

Thanks Linda :)
Today is going okay. I haven't felt as hungry. I'm hoping it only takes me 8 weeks to lose this 2 and a half stone.
Will you be in ketosis now :)? xx

LJWill-BeSlim!! said:
Wow!! - Really inspirational pictures, very well done!! :) x x x

Thank you very much :D xx

cherrygem said:
how does it feel to be skinny now?

Hehe I wouldn't say 'skinny' ..but it feels amazing to be healthy and much slimmer :D:D

Back