Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

cherrygem said:
u must love clothes now?

Yes :D:D I no longer dread clothes shopping. I love it!! x

JujuBerrrry said:
Yes :D:D I no longer dread clothes shopping. I love it!! x

I just wish I knew what size I was haha! I'm between a 12 and 14 .... So I'm a 13 i suppose! X

peach pip said:
I just wish I knew what size I was haha! I'm between a 12 and 14 .... So I'm a 13 i suppose! X

Haha I have that problem too.
I'm a 14 on the bottom but I fit into a 12 on top. X

Oh my gosh your pics ate just amazing ... You just don't look like the same person .. Even your skin and complexion .. All this water obviously does good!

Congrats him you look so fab ... Good luck with the final weeks

X

Becky.Boo said:
Oh my gosh your pics ate just amazing ... You just don't look like the same person .. Even your skin and complexion .. All this water obviously does good!

Congrats him you look so fab ... Good luck with the final weeks

X

Thank you very much lovely!
I feel so much better and have a lot more confidence now :D:D xx

JujuBerrrry said:
Happy New Year :D:D xxxx

Well done I'm restarting tomorrow and u have really inspired me that I'm making the right decision , u look fab

Haha I have that problem too.
I'm a 14 on the bottom but I fit into a 12 on top. X
I'm exactly the same juju. :D Mind you, a colleague at work was asking me today what size I am now... she thought I surely must be a 10... or even an 8!!!!!!! I thought she was teasing me but she really wasnt (Have never been an 8 or 10 in my life hahaha)

Thanks Linda :)
Today is going okay. I haven't felt as hungry. I'm hoping it only takes me 8 weeks to lose this 2 and a half stone.
Will you be in ketosis now :)? xx

Glad your day is going well x I'm sure you will get to your goal if you have a nice first week weight loss this week :D Are you still a Monday weigh in day? I got weighed on Tues this week but will go back on Mon next week to see how I've done.
I think ketosis happens after Day 3, but Ive never had the sticks to check. I think usually once the hunger pangs have subsided then it has arrived :) Drinking loads of water these past couple of days so thats helped. (Strange but when I could drink anything over my Christmas time out, nothing tasted as good as water... weird!! lol)
Anyway ju... keep us posted please xx

uklady said:
Glad your day is going well x I'm sure you will get to your goal if you have a nice first week weight loss this week :D Are you still a Monday weigh in day? I got weighed on Tues this week but will go back on Mon next week to see how I've done.
I think ketosis happens after Day 3, but Ive never had the sticks to check. I think usually once the hunger pangs have subsided then it has arrived :) Drinking loads of water these past couple of days so thats helped. (Strange but when I could drink anything over my Christmas time out, nothing tasted as good as water... weird!! lol)
Anyway ju... keep us posted please xx

You must be a 10 hehe. You're tiny!!
Hopefully I'll lose quite a bit this week then. I'm hoping to have my weigh in on a Wednesday now when it's my day off :D
I love water now - its strange, I'd only ever drink it if I was really ill.
You don't have much to lose now but when you were near to the weight I am now did the weight loss slow down at all? Xx

I Hope you had a lovely christmas, new year and indeed break from the diet you gorgeous girly, sounds like you are breezing this diet malarky again, glad you are doing so well x

ElectricLilac said:
I Hope you had a lovely christmas, new year and indeed break from the diet you gorgeous girly, sounds like you are breezing this diet malarky again, glad you are doing so well x

Thank you do much lilac. How're you doing? I'm struggling more this time. I can't believe how close you are to your goal, so excited for you!! xx

it is harder the second time round i think, difficult to get your head back in the right frame of mind, but you can do it, its not impossible and look how far you have come you have done a brilliant job so far.

I'm doing ok this time, my goal has been so so close for a while now i had a really hard time getting my head back in the game after i came back from vegas but now i'm feeling much more like i can give this thing another proper go. New years, fresh starts and all that. Keep strong JuJu you can do it xxx

JujuBerrry
I am BLOWN AWAY by your photos. Talk about inspiring.

How on earth have you kept going that long. (I can't imagine 5 months on this diet)

I take my hat off to you. Thanks so much for taking the time to post the photos - you will help so many people become healthier and happier.

Thank you all for your lovely comments.
Dee you can do this!! You too lilac! I don't know what I would've done without you two the first time round :D xx

Deezer said:
Hows it going hun?? x

Not very good dee. I passed out this morning. The morning I had my first weigh in. I lost 8lbs but I've decided to refeed. I'm disappointed because I wanted to get to my goal ASAP. I might be back on TFR soon :D
How're you doing? xx

At the min hun... I am 2 shakes and a meal.... A very strict meal.... Very low carb.... No snacks and still lots of water!!! I lost 6lb last week!!!

I am running aswell mind!!! But its still doable babe!!! Re-feed and see how you feel!!! XXX

Oh. My. God!! Absolutely amazing transformation! You look so good now and you look happy. You have made me want to succeed on my diet even more.. x

Back