Lipotrim, is it worth it?

Well thank you all for your positive comments but I brought my Lipotrim stuff this morning and everything I tried (apart from the nut biscuit) made me physically sick. There is no way I can stay on a diet that makes me throw up everytime I eat or drink the meal replacement stuff...So back to Slimmers World...Actually looking forward to being tuff with myself to stick to it!!

Well thank you all for your positive comments but I brought my Lipotrim stuff this morning and everything I tried (apart from the nut biscuit) made me physically sick. There is no way I can stay on a diet that makes me throw up everytime I eat or drink the meal replacement stuff...So back to Slimmers World...Actually looking forward to being tuff with myself to stick to it!!
Well at least you tried it I was the same as you still cant stomach the strawberry or vanilla and only midly tolerate the chicken soup so iv been on the choc and eventually learned to like them, but you have to do what is good for you as its you that has to do it lovie so good luck with SW xxx

Well at least you tried it I was the same as you still cant stomach the strawberry or vanilla and only midly tolerate the chicken soup so iv been on the choc and eventually learned to like them, but you have to do what is good for you as its you that has to do it lovie so good luck with SW xxx

I was so attracted by the weight loss but as I seem to have a system that just could not tolerate the shakes I guess it's the slow route for me. it's a shame as I totally expected the shakes to be yucky but I physically can not drink them and that's a problem, the biscuits however, I'll eat the rest of my supply as lunch replacements for the week lol.
I've still got to loose the weight so more hard work it is! :D

Back