Lipotrim, is it worth it?

bluecatlady

Hi there all you lovely Lipotrim, steel willed folk with iron willpower!

I have been reading around your forum for days now and I must say I am completely blown away by the weight loss that can be achieved by Total 100% Lipotrim following, and by your lovely support of each other, but my question is, is it worth it, because this diet sounds very VERY hard!

I'm under no illusions that not eating is not going to be easy but the side affects seems to be pretty terrible. Just a few things I have picked up from the forum include the taste in your mouth, bad breath, weakness, constant colds, being freezing cold, misery, bad temper, sleep upsets, nausea and HUNGER! to name a few.

Plus sides seem to be rapid weight loss, sense of achievement, control, re-evaluation of why we overeat, a break from the complexaties of choosing food.

Overall I'm a little put off by the downsides but I still feel three months of Lipotrim would be an excellent boost to my weight loss and self esteem, however I am very scared of being constantly hungery, a couple of days I can hack sure but not months!

How many of you suffer from hunger and when can I expect the pain to go away? I understand keytosis is supposed to be a natural hunger supressant but it does not seem to work for everyone.

Any advise gratefully recieved.:D

Hi there im into week 3 on the Lipotrim TFR 100% and for me i dont feel hungry at all, yes the temptation is still there but somehow your weight lossess spear you on to not be tempted! Its a tough diet some do find it easier than others but its definitely all about your mind set and what your goals are with this, you must set goals then when you achieve them its such an amazing feeling and when your clothes start falling off you..... well say no more! the diet isnt a problem for me but because i have a low immune system anyway i tend to pick bugs up quite easily so if you see any rants from me its generally due to this skin infection that I have not necessarily the diet! excuse the spelling!! lol give it a whirl but you must be mentally in the right place to want to do it! good luck hunnie, we'll all help you :)

Hi there,
It is hard, very hard, to get started and the hunger does need to be fought totally but when you get passed day 5-6 ish it is so much easier. The hunger does go, as long as you drink enough the headaches will stay away too.
I found it easy to do first time round but am having trouble getting back into it now cos people keep saying the things they eat and still loose weight. I need to be 100% from day 1 or I fold.
You need to be so strong and determined but the results do speak for themselves.

Best thing I found was to set a goal. This time I am going to try and stay 100% till Easter (8 weeks) then rethink. That way I can count down the days and I feel like I am getting somewhere when the crossed days on my home made diet calendar are greater than the uncrossed days.
Best of luck with what you decide, but don't knock it until you have tried cos the side effects are different for each person and you may find it a breeze.
It all starts with the first step!
x x x

TracyAnne said:
Hi there,
It is hard, very hard, to get started and the hunger does need to be fought totally but when you get passed day 5-6 ish it is so much easier. The hunger does go, as long as you drink enough the headaches will stay away too.
I found it easy to do first time round but am having trouble getting back into it now cos people keep saying the things they eat and still loose weight. I need to be 100% from day 1 or I fold.
You need to be so strong and determined but the results do speak for themselves.

Best thing I found was to set a goal. This time I am going to try and stay 100% till Easter (8 weeks) then rethink. That way I can count down the days and I feel like I am getting somewhere when the crossed days on my home made diet calendar are greater than the uncrossed days.
Best of luck with what you decide, but don't knock it until you have tried cos the side effects are different for each person and you may find it a breeze.
It all starts with the first step!
x x x

Hi tracyann I to am struggling to get back to the diet after a mishap on Friday I want another stone off before Easter as got a holiday but getting back on the diet is sooo hard I was on week 3 when I was stupid and ate I have a pound on since my last weigh in and get weighed morrow I don't no whether to start today properly already have had a shake or wait to I get weighed first thing morrow and start then?

Hi tracyann I to am struggling to get back to the diet after a mishap on Friday I want another stone off before Easter as got a holiday but getting back on the diet is sooo hard I was on week 3 when I was stupid and ate I have a pound on since my last weigh in and get weighed morrow I don't no whether to start today properly already have had a shake or wait to I get weighed first thing morrow and start then?

Hi first timer
i can't help you with that one. I would say get back on it straight away and limit the damage you have done, which is what I wish I had done, but I feel like a cheat saying that as I have done the complete opposite and am now into week 2 of not being able to stick to it (again).
I have decided to get passed half term, as I find it so hard to even try with my 4 kids chasing me round the house asking for food (thankfully my baby is still on mush so he is not a problem!!)
Once the older ones are back to school on the 20th I am going to do this and stick with it.
Best of luck with what you decide to do.
x x x

Thank you everyone!! I feel I am ready for it now and thou scared fo the side effects I can't be sure till i try now can I?!...but...I am going to have to wait till it's warmer, I'm hypothyroid and I'm already really freezing and struggling. If I get any colder I just won't be able to function.

I figured while I can loose 4-6lbs a week on sw (as i'm so heavy) I may as well give it a damm good two months hardcore try while Its still cold, then as my weight beings to platu I'll Lipotrim more of that nasty fat off, followed by SW again for healthy eating but with more portion & cal control (as SW can be s bit lax).

I'd love to start tomorrow but I'm too internal cold!!! I know it seems like an excuse but it's a very valid one, I also have gallstone and I've heard VLCD are VERY bad for them (the problems being overweight brings eh)
I'm off to my gp's tomorrow so I'll see what he says. Wish me luck!
and Thank you all again.
You watch I'll be on here in no time grumberling that I'm eating a carboard biscuit with a vanilla whightened coffee (see I paid attention!)

ps: id say, within your 3 month challenge, you'd lose 4 stone ish... id say that was worth it x x

it is soooooooooooooooo tempting and really seems worth any sideaffects!

i`m haven't experienced being `cold` as people keep saying, maybe I have enough insulation to keep me snug lol

this is my problem I've 330lbs there is NO WAY I should be cold, but being core cold is a sign that my hypothyroid meds are a bit under and need upping, yaaay, more blood tests.... yaayyy...:mad:

Hi there im into week 3 on the Lipotrim TFR 100% and for me i dont feel hungry at all, yes the temptation is still there but somehow your weight lossess spear you on to not be tempted! Its a tough diet some do find it easier than others but its definitely all about your mind set and what your goals are with this, you must set goals then when you achieve them its such an amazing feeling and when your clothes start falling off you..... well say no more! the diet isnt a problem for me but because i have a low immune system anyway i tend to pick bugs up quite easily so if you see any rants from me its generally due to this skin infection that I have not necessarily the diet! excuse the spelling!! lol give it a whirl but you must be mentally in the right place to want to do it! good luck hunnie, we'll all help you :)

I'm very tempted to buy a bag of flour for each lbs I lose and stack them somewhere visable with a biiiiig picture of fat me saying "IS THE SANDWICH WORTH IT!?!" but I don't think I'll want the word sandwich near me on hungry days lol.

I find the side effects minimal in comparison to the wieght loss and the feelings of empowerment of not being controlled by food.

i think the key to it is all in your mind. If you feel deprived, and every time you look at food think, "Oh poor me, I wish I could eat some of that" you will find it really hard.

When I see food, I congratulate myself on not eating it and being in charge. I still get the odd hunger pang but they are very short and don't last. when I do feel hungry I congratulate myself on being bale to feel hunger and not eating. Not allowing myslef to feel hungry or using feelings of hunger as a free pass to eat is one of the reasons I'm at this weight in the first place. If I can feel hungry and decide not to eat, that's going to really help me when I'm off TFR.

Anyway, good luck with whatever you decide

Dusty, what a fab positive way of looking on it! its taken me a long time to distinguish between being hungry and thirsty! now i know the difference, im never hungry on the TFR and have to remind myself to have my packs sometimes! Ketosis really does work and like you say its defo all in your mind! i congratulate myself too but at certain times of the month its a little trickier than others but hey we are all in it together! i have found this forum to be so motivating and supportive, it makes such a difference to your mind set when you look at the achievements and support on here!! i love it :) xx

I've got hypothyroidism too and am CONSTANTLY cold but I am cold anyway whether on this diet or not. I'm sure you are too. I also have gallstones (having surgery soon) and I have less problems with it while on the diet as there's no fatty, greasy foods to trigger any attack. I say just get on it. You'll have these side affects regardless of whether you do LT or not so you may as well being losing as well :) it is soooooo worth it!!!!!

I've got hypothyroidism too and am CONSTANTLY cold but I am cold anyway whether on this diet or not. I'm sure you are too. I also have gallstones (having surgery soon) and I have less problems with it while on the diet as there's no fatty, greasy foods to trigger any attack. I say just get on it. You'll have these side affects regardless of whether you do LT or not so you may as well being losing as well :) it is soooooo worth it!!!!!

Ah, now I'd heard not feeding your body was bad with gallstones as your gallbladder does not get flushed...then again that's what causes hurt...so many varying opinions.... You're right. I just need to get on with it, i'll know by day ten if I can hack it or not I guess.
Thank you :D

Good luck on your journey. The first couple of weeks will be tough. But if you can stay 100% then it gets easier. Three months will give you s great kick start to your losses.
Keep sipping water through the day. It really helps.

Back