lipotrim / lipo maintenance.

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mariacarr1992, 31 January 2011 Social URL.

1. mariacarr1992

mariacarr1992 Full Member

hey well i did lipo trim for 3 weeks and i lost a stone but im in 2 shows both involve dancing and ive also started ice skating and swimming. so i went to pharmacist and told him about it because id been feeling bit dizzy and i told me to go onto the maintenance diet 1 drink and something to eat within 1500 calories but lay low on carbs. i was just wondering will i still lose weight on this.

day 1 on maintenance
    breakfast - apple
    lunch vegie thing salad
    dinner packet of crisps and hot chocolate

am i on the right track im not really sure .....
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Counting calories
    You couldn't do worse than have crisps and hot choc:( as these are simply jam-packed with fat and carbs....... Not only are these completely devoid of nutrition but will simply leave you feeling hungry and lacking energy!

Do have any idea as to what constitutes a balanced diet or have you never had to diet before?
  4. mariacarr1992

mariacarr1992 Full Member

the hot choco is the lipo trim one :/ and iv never dieted before
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.