Lipotrim May 2020

Oh no don't break Sprinkles1111 you've done so well to get to past day one. I've felt the same tonight whilst cooking for the kids, I'm not hungry but the habit of just having a bite here and there is strong. The hot weather isn't helping with all the smells of BBQ's and Ice creams, but we can keep going, think of the BBQ's afterwards looking all slim and sexy.
My main downfall is wine, I love a glass or two at the weekend and I'm finding that's the biggest habit to break. I thinking that after all this I wont go back to wine and instead opt for a G&T as less calories and I'm not so bothered about it. You never know I might come out of this journey Tee Total :)
Hubby keeps telling me to focus on what size I'd like to be and imagine the look on peoples faces when we are allowed back in the office again or people I've not seen for a while. I'm looking forward to walking in feeling a million dollars.
Ahhh thanks so much ❤️ I’m finding it so
Frustrating because I’m finding it so much harder this time and all I want in the world is to lose weight so I should be able to focus! All a learning curve isn’t it. Just need to keep on keeping on. I’ve had a chicken soup shake anyway now so thank u.

that’s good advice from your hubby! I’m going to try and do the same! Did someone mention a WhatsApp group on another thread? Don’t know how to PM number and not sure about putting it on here. Ahhh yes I’m not a massive drinker but mine is chocolate I’m not half missing it. My brother bought me a huge bar before so I’ve chucked it straight in the freezer lol out of site out of mind. G and T is nice and refreshing though. I bloody love a wine in the sun so I never buy it just in case lol xxxxx

So sorry to hear about your wedding and well done on the weight losses! I’m struggling already I’m thinking shall I just have a meal and start again tomorrow 🙈 I need to stop it and crack on I can’t believe I’m struggling so much already I think it’s the weather eeeek xxx

Don’t do it Sprinkles, it only makes it harder ❤ How many times have we told ourselves “I’ll start tomorrow”, why put it off and delay the inevitable? The first 3-4 days are hardest while you adjust to having no food and you’re on DAY TWO, half way through the tough bit! If you eat now you’ll put yourself back to square one/day one and you’ll just have to go through that again 🙈

Make a list of reasons why you’re doing lipotrim; (these are mine)
1. Break my current unhealthy cycle of overeating/binging on unhealthy foods, (by way of removing all food/temptation)
2. Lose weight by the quickest means possible (yes, lipotrim is miserable, but I was already miserable - at least by doing lipotrim I’m doing something about it)
3. Taking control; increasing my self esteem and feeling better about myself
4. Reset my eating habits to kickstart eating healthier going forward (most likely SW)
5. Improve fitness/ability to start running (at my lower weight).

Imagine yourself two weeks from now with a 7lb weight loss (or more) and then four weeks from now with a 14lb weight loss! That feeling will give you far more happiness - pleasure from food only lasts a few minutes and then the guilt sets in.....🙈

You’ve got this, we are all doing this together, we can do it 💕

Last edited:
Ahhh thank you ❤️ Yes good idea I’ll make a list now. I want to get back into running too. Really appreciate the support! And yes you’re right I’m so miserable being overweight I know in a few weeks on lipotrim I’ll be like a different person again. Just trying to think it’s only a month or so out of my life I can do it xxxx

Sorry it took me so long to type that reply (iPad) that you’d already replied 😂

I hope my message didn’t come across rude - I just know I’ve said to myself oh I’ll start again tomorrow and it doesn’t happen. I’m then a month down the line, weighing more than I did when I was going to start - just making it all worse for myself (not saying you’d do that!). But I have done Lipotrim so many times now and I swear it gets harder each time to get back on the waggon.

I’m only doing 4 weeks too, although in my mind I’m breaking it down into each individual week and then days as I can find it a bit daunting/overwhelming to think 4 weeks constantly; 2/7 so far 🙌🏼

Sorry it took me so long to type that reply (iPad) that you’d already replied 😂

I hope my message didn’t come across rude - I just know I’ve said to myself oh I’ll start again tomorrow and it doesn’t happen. I’m then a month down the line, weighing more than I did when I was going to start - just making it all worse for myself (not saying you’d do that!). But I have done Lipotrim so many times now and I swear it gets harder each time to get back on the waggon.

I’m only doing 4 weeks too, although in my mind I’m breaking it down into each individual week and then days as I can find it a bit daunting/overwhelming to think 4 weeks constantly; 2/7 so far 🙌🏼
No not rude at all! You are completely right tho. I’ve been kidding myself thinking I can have the odd nibble of chicken here and there where as I know from Reality last time it just makes it more difficult. I’m going one hundred percent tomorrow because I have had a few coffees with milk. I know that it needs to be complete abstinence for me and I stuck to it 100% last tome so I can do it again. May count tomorrow as day one lol. But either way ur right and I’m determined to do it. I’m thinking four weeks but I’d love to get another two stone off then do Keto for the final two stone!! I’m making my list now of reasons why and I’ll keep it on my persons at all times lol. Week by week is a good way to approach it tho because I find it overwhelming too xxxxxxx

Ahhh thanks so much ❤ I’m finding it so
Frustrating because I’m finding it so much harder this time and all I want in the world is to lose weight so I should be able to focus! All a learning curve isn’t it. Just need to keep on keeping on. I’ve had a chicken soup shake anyway now so thank u.

that’s good advice from your hubby! I’m going to try and do the same! Did someone mention a WhatsApp group on another thread? Don’t know how to PM number and not sure about putting it on here. Ahhh yes I’m not a massive drinker but mine is chocolate I’m not half missing it. My brother bought me a huge bar before so I’ve chucked it straight in the freezer lol out of site out of mind. G and T is nice and refreshing though. I bloody love a wine in the sun so I never buy it just in case lol xxxxx

I think the first few days or even the first week is tough but after that it gets easier!

Yes, not sure how to PM. I feel like an alternative app such as viber or something would be better. I forget about this web page sometimes lol it was so much easier when they had an app for it. Not sure why they removed it 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think the first few days or even the first week is tough but after that it gets easier!

Yes, not sure how to PM. I feel like an alternative app such as viber or something would be better. I forget about this web page sometimes lol it was so much easier when they had an app for it. Not sure why they removed it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I was looking for an app! Would be much easier. Well my heads not been in it at all so I’m going to have the cleanest day ever tomorrow and get through this week in committing to myself. I feel more accountable speaking to u guys too xx

🙄 been busy today and completely forgot to have my third shake (normally as a hot chocolate or a vanilla latte). So have resorted to a coconut flapjack as can’t be bothered to start making shakes. It’s like eating cardboard whilst chugging water to get it down 🤣

Haha I can’t cope with the flapjacks they do nothing for me lol I have mainly chocolate shakes and sometimes I have vanilla with coffee in it! And the odd plain vanilla I can’t hack the strawberry at all anymore xxx

Yeah I was looking for an app! Would be much easier. Well my heads not been in it at all so I’m going to have the cleanest day ever tomorrow and get through this week in committing to myself. I feel more accountable speaking to u guys too xx
Ah me too! I’ve only found viber so far lol..

Same here. I’m starting tomorrow, I’m excited and nervous at the same time. I’ve found that I’m just naturally happier and my skin glows when I’m on Lipotrim so looking forward to that aspect of things. it makes it easier talking to you guys here.

ah im sure you’ll do amazingly and you’ll definitely get through this week! I hope I get through it and all!

here’s to us getting through this together! Xx

Same here. I’m starting tomorrow, I’m excited and nervous at the same time. I’ve found that I’m just naturally happier and my skin glows when I’m on Lipotrim so looking forward to that aspect of things. it makes it easier talking to you guys here.

ah im sure you’ll do amazingly and you’ll definitely get through this week! I hope I get through it and all!

Yes well good luck! I feel like I have a glow when I do lipotrim also. Just written my reasons why and stuck them on the fridge but my fridge is bare now so that should help. Ok we can do this!!! Here’s to a great day x

Hello, sorry for the silence had a busy few days ...and lost my diet plan!! Restarting today. I have discovered that if I had a teaspoonful of coffee (the smooth one) or half a packet of one of those diet sachets of hot chocolate, it makes the shake more like a flavoured milkshake. Is that allowed?

I am now inspired by this lovely group and will weigh in on Friday to see how much I lose. Chaus

Hi Chaus,

Hope you’re doing well. Im also starting today, trying to refrain from weighing myself this week. I get so impatient for results and end up checking every 3/4 days 🙄 does anyone else do that haha

I have about 3 weeks worth of shakes with me so I’m trying to not weigh myself until I next go into the pharmacy for my weigh in. I know seeing the results then would motivate me even more!

Ahh, I’ve heard some people try that and apparently it’s much more drinkable lol whatever makes it easier to drink I guess as long it’s within the guidelines.

I just took my morning shake and having plenty of water to sip as I start my day. Feeling super motivated, hope it lasts as I’m hoping to stay strict until mid July.

Here’s to our first day! Hope it goes smoothly for us all! Xx

🙄 been busy today and completely forgot to have my third shake (normally as a hot chocolate or a vanilla latte). So have resorted to a coconut flapjack as can’t be bothered to start making shakes. It’s like eating cardboard whilst chugging water to get it down 🤣

Am I gross because I actually really like the flapjacks, especially the coconut one, which rather strangely tastes more “peanut” than the peanut flapjack 😂

It definitely helps when you’re busy! I eat for a variety of reasons and boredom is one of them 👀🙈

Yes well good luck! I feel like I have a glow when I do lipotrim also. Just written my reasons why and stuck them on the fridge but my fridge is bare now so that should help. Ok we can do this!!! Here’s to a great day x

Well done sprinkles ❤️
I don’t have any food in the house either and it’s definitely helping! I made sure to eat all the treats before I started 🤭

Good luck for Day One Teeay - remember you’re in control, you can do this - it’s only temporary and we’ll feel so much better at the end of it. We’re all in this together ❤️

Hello, sorry for the silence had a busy few days ...and lost my diet plan!! Restarting today. I have discovered that if I had a teaspoonful of coffee (the smooth one) or half a packet of one of those diet sachets of hot chocolate, it makes the shake more like a flavoured milkshake. Is that allowed?

I am now inspired by this lovely group and will weigh in on Friday to see how much I lose. Chaus

Welcome Chaus ☺

I think coffee in the vanilla or chocolate Lipotrim Shake is quite a popular thing to do, although I’ve never tried it. I’ve made the “mousse” before which was quite nice, just adding a small amount of water to the shake and stirring it with a spoon.

What’s the diet sachet of hot chocolate? Like Options or Cadbury hot chocolate? If so, no those wouldn’t be allowed - it would stop you going into Ketosis and make you really hungry.

Good luck for Day one 🙌🏼

Good luck for Day One Teeay - remember you’re in control, you can do this - it’s only temporary and we’ll feel so much better at the end of it. We’re all in this together ❤

Thanks, GemBino!

Thats right- we’re in control and we’ve all got this! Just the thought of getting on the scale and seeing 5-7lbs less is motivating enough and you guys are also so helpful!!

How much would you ideally like to lose and how long are you planning to stay on Lipotrim xX

Thanks, GemBino!

Thats right- we’re in control and we’ve all got this! Just the thought of getting on the scale and seeing 5-7lbs less is motivating enough and you guys are also so helpful!!

How much would you ideally like to lose and how long are you planning to stay on Lipotrim xX

Absolutely yes, that’s all that’s keeping me focused at the moment - trying to visualise how I will look and feel in two weeks time and then at end of these four weeks, it’ll be totally worth it 💕

I dislike having to resort to such extreme measures again, but I gained weight on holiday before lockdown and it was slowly going up more each week 🙈 I was stuck in a bit of an unhealthy rut of overeating and so needed to take action! Hopefully at the end of this, my eating habits will be reset and as I’ll be slimmer I can start running.

I’d like to lose 14-21lb so I’m planning on doing Lipotrim for four weeks and then see how I feel..... if I can face another two weeks after that then I may as well get on with it and get it over and done with!

How much did you say you wanted to lose?

Back