Lipotrim my first day/week

LyndeyMul13

Okay I am on day four! I have been told at least three times today that I look like crap, very pale apparently! I hurt my neck while gettting out of bed, and I have piles that are so so so sore! I am tired and weak and I really hope this passes! From what I have heard day four is supposed to be the start of ketosis yet I am not feeling it yet! However I have to say what is stopping me getting out a knife and fork and gorging is the kinda of half empty feeling in my stomach! I don't feel bloated which is a first for me in a long while! Also I want to be able to walk down the street without thinking they are saying look at the size of her, or wearing jumpers to cover my backside, or cardigans in the height of summer to cover my bingo wings. I hate having to try and hold in my belly all the time! I hate when a special occasion is coming up and I am trying to figure out what to wear, I hate going working and trying to find something to disguise the size I am! I want to feel sexy and attractive! I think this is the road to it!

Keep going, it'll start to get easier soon, and weigh day will be here before you know it!

I had a weigh in today as all I had left were strawberry shakes so I had to go to change them anyway! I've lost 5lbs which i know is good for five days! but i have to say I am feeling a tad demotivated! I dunno why off is better than on I suppose and the pharmacist makes out it willl probably be 7lbs by Monday! You know what 5lbs off is better than nothing and way better than 5lbs on, go Lyndsey!

If you'd lost 5lbs on any other diet after a full week you'd be amazed.

5lbs is about 6 tins of beans/tomatos etc btw... Go get 6 tins out of your cupboard and see how much weight that is!

My partner want's to do something for Valentines, I told him I lost 5lbs and he was so supportive, sometimes i really don't give him enough credit! there is not a pick on him, he is the type that would be trying to gain weight so for him to say that I was touched, but anyway he really can't understand that I cannot drink alcohol this shocks him completely he was a bit iffy about me not eating but not drinking its shocking him to his core lol! He had a lovely meal with wine planned and I felt terrible saying no I can't to him when he is being so supportive but I am really serious about this, this time! I have to start exercising next week, I am off work on Monday's so I think i'll go for a walk on Monday, and maybe go for a swim Thursday night and go for another walk Friday morning! Just to ease myself into this!

You can do something else for valentine's - go to the cinema (no popcorn), go to see a play, go for a romantic walk along a beach. :)

You know what I really can't wait for and what will really make this worth while being able to wear a pair of jeans and not be constantly pulling them up, now not cos they are too small for me, but presently cos my hips bring them down. I hate wearing jeans and being afraid to bend down cos I am showing off more than I want to of my bottom, then I'll get a belt, and it pops open when I bend down. Even when you sit down sometimes you are aware that your bottom is poking out! Or you know the feeling when you squeeze into a pair of jeans and they are actually cutting off blood supply! They give you wind and leave an angry red mark over your stomach and lets not forget the muffin top over the edge of them, soon though this will no longer be an issue hopefully!

Hi, im new on here, ive just finished day one of lipotrim, and i managed to get through it without feeling too bad. However it took every bit of will power not to pick off my boyfriends plate at dinner! :-D im giving myself a big pat on the back for that! Wishing you lots of luck for the rest of your week, it sounds like you're doing really well, just keep persevering :-D

Thanks, im actually pretty surprised at myself for not caving in. It's not been that hard sticking to the shakes, ive not felt hungry at all, but the smell of other people's food is fairly hard to resist. I was feeding a patient at work today, and it took all my restraint not to nick her chips, lol:-D but im hanging on in there, cant wait til I'm past my first week, and a huge well done for getting to day 8, how did your weigh in go? :)

Ooh, scrap that last weigh in comment, i just read your earlier post, well done, that's a fab loss, just think where you will be in a couple of weeks time:) amazing

I work in a shop and the first week handing out bars and crisps was torture, however I to say this week i'm not hungry at all! If i was on a normal diet I would of definitely caved in my now, but actually not been able to have anything at all is making it easier if that makes sense! How is it going since for you?

It's been the same for me really, im not hungry at all, and if I am I just have a glass of water and im full again. It's made me realise how much I eat just out of habit though, which is a good thing, and something I'm going to try to change when I come off lipotrim. I've had some good support off my mum and some of my friends as well which has made me feel like I can cope with this. I'm avoiding weighing myself though, I want to see what the pharmacy scales say on Saturday. I'm impressed at your will power working in a shop, I'd be trying to smell all the chocolate :p

And the rolls oh they kill me and the penny sweets sure id nearly have five euro's worth eaten without realising it! I felt day five on the first week the hardest! I am going to try and find some yoga or pilate classes, cos I went for a walk on sunday and i was just starving after it! so something nice and easy to start me off Are you exercising? Are you planning to stay for long on the TFR?

I'm planning on staying on it for about seven weeks, hopefully I will reach my goal by then. The one thing I really want to make sure I do though is not to fall back into bad habits when I start back on food. But that's weeks away:eek: how long are you planning on staying on it? I'm really proud of us for sticking to it, yay us :D

Also meant to say I've not been doing any exercise as I've been working all week with a reasonably physical job, but yoga and pilates sounds like a really good idea. Let me know how it goes and i might look for a class near me :)

Feeling great today, was feeling terrible yesterday evening for some reason really felt like caving in! but thankfully i didn't! I think its the actual haters that are keeping me going! I work in a bar aswell as the shop and I swear to god someone constantly has something to say about the size of my backside! Now don't get me wrong I have nothing to prove to those people at all at all but I still can't wait to rub it in their faces either! We can do it! I really do believe I have an addiction to food, so now I just need to find another addiction lol! Wouldn't it be great if it were exercise? How is day three going for you?

Well done for sticking to your guns! The hardest bit is starting on the diet I think! And like you said I'm using anything said against me as motivation to carry on. We will definitely do this, and i cannot wait to put on a nice dress get my hair and makeup done and parade around the haters like marylin Monroe :) well I can dream can't i;) I'm actually day five now, and I've kept going despite people trying to tell me I'm dieting the wrong way, or that I'm taking the easy route (and let's face it there is nothing easy about this!!!). But for my health and self esteem my goal is set and im sticking to it! I managed to distract myself by going to the cinema this evening when everyone one was having dinner at home, kept me going for another couple of hours :D Well done for another successful day, let's both keep up the good work :)

Well done for sticking to your guns! The hardest bit is starting on the diet I think! And like you said I'm using anything said against me as motivation to carry on. We will definitely do this, and i cannot wait to put on a nice dress get my hair and makeup done and parade around the haters like marylin Monroe :) well I can dream can't i;) I'm actually day five now, and I've kept going despite people trying to tell me I'm dieting the wrong way, or that I'm taking the easy route (and let's face it there is nothing easy about this!!!). But for my health and self esteem my goal is set and im sticking to it! I managed to distract myself by going to the cinema this evening when everyone one was having dinner at home, kept me going for another couple of hours :D Well done for another successful day, let's both keep up the good work :)

Today is day 13 for me thank god, nearly two weeks down! Oh tell me about it I have hidden it from most people but the few that know all have advice for me, whether I want it or not!

Back